- » Spicy Bok Choy
Spicy Bok Choy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Bok Choy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Bok Choy recipes.
Chinese Style Stir Fried Garlic And Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choy is such a wonderful green and is easy to find in grocery stores. This is great a vegetable for many reasons; it’s cheap, it takes a few minutes to cook, it has a beautiful subtle sweet flavor, and of course it’s packed with nutritional goodness.... - 96.1964
Sea Bass With Bok Choy And Almonds
Looking for dinner ideas for two, then take a look at this classic sea bass with bok choy and almonds recipe. An extremely healthy meal and is simple to put together. All said, but proper step by step instructions and clear ingredient details towards the... - 76.9806
Sauteed Spicy Bok Choy
Bok Choy! Learn about the amazing health benefits of Bok Choy and how to prepare it! Here's a simple recipe for Sauteed Spicy Bok Choy, which is full of flavor and nutrition. So simple, so natural, and oh so delicious! - 21.9374
You May Also Like!
Arrange sliced bok choy in a deep ceramic or glass bowl.
Sprinkle bok choy with salt.
Cover and let stand overnight in refrigerator.
Wash and drain bok choy.
Place in a clean bowl.
Mix in onion, salt, hot-pepper flakes, cayenne, garlic, and sugar.
Cover... - 35.1538
Steamed Spareribs With Spicy Rice Powder
Mix the scallion, peppercorn, dried red pepper, soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Stir well to dissolve the salt and sugar.
Cut the spareribs between each rib.
Wash and drain.
Add to the bowl with the marinade and let stand for 20... - 41.6831
Asian Steamed Beef With Spicy Rice Powder
Cut the beef into thin, 1 1/2 inch square (4 cm) slices.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, hot bean sauce, scallion, ginger, star anise, and sesame oil for about half an hour.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok without any oil for a few minutes... - 42.0468
Spicy Chicken Wings
1. Cut chicken wings into pieces at joints.
2. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan; stir ginger and garlic over heat until aromatic. Add sauces, sugar and the water; stir over heat 1 minute.
3. Add wings; cook, covered, about 15 minutes, stirring... - 35.0827
Colorful Spicy Tacos
true to its name, this Tex-Mex delight is not only a treat for the taste buds, but also for eyes too. Zesty, colorful tacos packs in quite a slew of vegetables that are not only a source of good health, but makes for a tasty, feisty treat too. Add a dash of... - 99.6941
Spicy Steamed Pork With Noodles
1. Using a pestle and mortar, crush chilies, lemon grass, onion and garlic till the juice blend.
2. Mix all the other ingredients and continue pounding till a paste is formed. Add oil to prepare the Red Curry Paste.
3. Take a food... - 46.2073
Hot And Spicy Chicken Soup
1. In 4-quart nonstick saucepan heat oil; add chicken and cook over high heat, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, onion, Chinese chard, chili pepper, garlic, and five-spice powder and cook, stirring frequently, until... - 36.9215
Korean Cooking Kimchi Ramen
1. In a small bowl add in the gochujang, kochukaru, garlic, ginger, green onion, and sesame oil. Mix well with spoon and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the pork belly and cook on medium heat, until it losses pink color.
3. Add in the... - 0
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it. - 118.438
Kare-kare Or Filipino Soup
1. Clean the oxtails and blanch them in boiling water for few seconds.
2. Prepare the other ingredients as per the list.
3. In a pan, bring water to boil. Add salt and blanched oxtails. Simmer for about 90 minutes or till the oxtails are... - 93.2326