- » Spicy Boiled Egg
Spicy Boiled Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy boiled egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy boiled egg recipes.
How To Make Deviled Eggs
Wondering what to do with left over Easter eggs? Here is an amazing solution. Watch this video to see how the chef converts left-over Easter eggs into a great dish, with simple spices, milk and mayonnaise. Also, don’t miss out an excellent tip the lady... - 126.719
Boiled Egg And Potato Curry
If you are a fan of curry, this boiled egg and potato curry will win a place in your menu. Like all her curry recipes, the chef makes a gravy with fried onions blended in yogurt along with the spices and cooks the potatoes in the gravy. The dark red color of... - 121.616
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura
A work colleague suggested I give the Soft Boiled Egg Tempura a try – basically a soft boiled egg (egg yolk is still runny) fried in a light tempura batter with a mild paprika kick. Surprisingly amazing, although it was a dangerous method to make them. If... - 95.901
Hard Boiled Eggs In Curried Dal Or Legume Soup
The easiest way to devour eggs is to dump it into curries. Chef Bhal Dave deviates from the standard egg curry recipe however, to prepare a luscious Indian egg curry with lentils. Healthy, wholesome and highly appeasing, this one's worth a try! - 76.0523
Chettinad Muttai Kuzhambu (chettinad Egg Curry)
Different types of egg curry is made in chettinad. Mostly if it is for lunch poondu vengaya kuzhambu is made and egg is added in the end. In this curry egg will get the hot and sour taste of the gravy. - 53.5224
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 45.6325
Spicy Ceylon Egg Curry
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack, cool in water. Shell and cut into halves.
2. Grate coconut. Grind and make a thick and a thin extraction.
3. Slit green chillies. Slice onions, chop ginger.
4. In a pan put together all the ingredients except eggs, thick coconut... - 45.6172
Spicy Boiled Eggs
Boil Eggs & remove the shells.
Cut the eggs in halves
In a shallow pan. Heat oil, add Cumin seeds, dhaniya powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt, pepper & chilly powder.
Saute the boiled eggs in the above mixture until they get coated... - 32.2475
Poached Egg With Spicy Rice
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the onion and pepper for 5-8 mins until soft and beginning to brown. Tip in the rice, frozen peas, curry powder and 200ml water, stir well, then simmer gently for 10 mins.
2. Bring a small pan of water to the... - 32.2067
Spicy Deviled Eggs
1. Hard boil eggs (bring to a boil and then 8 minutes on medium heat). Let cool.
2. Peel eggs and slice long wise. Gently remove yolks and place in small bowl. Add mayonnaise to yolks and blend well. Add salsa and blend well. Spoon yolk mixture into hollow of... - 25.5905
Spicy Milagu Kuzhambhu With Boiled Eggs
Spicy tangy homemade milagu kulamba (pepper curry) with boiled eggs. This is a simple curry which is most preferred during winters.It tastes best with hot rice,ghee and appalam. - 0
Hyderabadi Egg Curry
Hyderabadi dishes are a favorite world over and this is one dish that is thoroughly enjoyed by a lot of people. Its very easy and quick to make and ideal when you cannot think of anything else to make. - 0