- » Spicy Black Bean
Spicy Black Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy black bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy black bean recipes.
Spicy Black Beans
1) Take 2-quart casserole and mix olive oil, pepper, onion and garlic.
2) Seal tightly with plastic wrap.
3) Cook vegetable in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes and stir in between.
4) Blend in remaining ingredients except crescent roll... - 46.9906
Spicy Black Eye Beans
1) Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
2) In a saucepan with water boil the rinsed beans, rapidly for 10 minutes. Then drain well and transfer to an ovenproof casserole dish.
3) In a frying pan or skillet, saute the onions for... - 46.4135
Spicy Black Eye Beans
Wash the black-eye beans and cook in boiling water until soft.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the corn oil in a large frying pan, add the sliced onions and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat and add the ginger, coriander, chilli powder, turmeric, chopped... - 45.5633
Spicy Black Bean Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring 2 quarts of the water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1... - 44.7493
Low Salt Spicy Black Bean
1. Sort and wash the beans and place them in a large Dutch oven;
2. Add water about two inches above the surface of the beans and allow it to boil and cook for a couple of minutes
3. Drain the beans and combine them with chicken broth, and the eight... - 43.3976
Cauliflower With Mushrooms In Spicy Black Bean Sauce
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover until soft, about 25 minutes.
Lift from water and squeeze dry; cut off and discard mushroom stems.
Thinly slice mushrooms; set them aside.
Trim tough end from cauliflower stem and discard, then cut head in quarters and... - 43.1239
Spicy Black Beans And Rice
Sort and wash beans; place in a Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans; let soak 8 hours.
Drain and rinse beans.
Return beans to pan, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place skillet over... - 41.8202
Spicy Black Bean Gazpacho
1. In a food processor, finely chop red pepper and green onions, using on-off turns; transfer to a large bowl. Add tomatoes to food processor; finely chop, using on-off turns. Add to pepper-onion mixture along with black beans and tomato juice. Add balsamic... - 35.3784
Spicy Black Bean Recipes By Category