- » Spicy Beef Noodles
Spicy Beef Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy beef noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy beef noodles recipes.
Beef And Tomato Over Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 122.234
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 45.6342
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.1801
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 43.3894
Spicy Beef And Noodle Casserole
Brown meat and pour off fat.
Add the tomato sauce, Ro-Tel tomatoes, sugar, salt, chili powder and basil.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Cook noodles and drain.
Line bottom of a 2-quart casserole with 1/3 of noodles.
Mix chives with sour cream and cream... - 40.7672
Spicy Brisket Over Noodles
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef brisket.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef, salt, pepper, onion, celery, picante sauce and beer ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; remove the meat and vegetables from the cooker, discard any... - 38.5497
Spicy Hamburger Casserole
Brown ground beef and onion.
Add tomato soup, hot water, salt and pepper, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco sauce.
Stir in grated cheese; simmer until cheese is melted.
Combine with cooked noodles or macaroni.
Put into 11/2-quart casserole; top with... - 37.4293
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 34.5931
Rice Noodles With Spicy Beef
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and pour over cold water.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish and keep hot.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When the oil is hot, add the onion, ginger, chilli and beef and stir-fry... - 30.2661
Spicy Beef Noodles Recipes By Category