- » Spicy Beef Noodles
Spicy Beef Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy beef noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy beef noodles recipes.
Beef And Tomato Over Noodles
This spicy-sweet Korean style stir fried beef and tomato noodles is a great option for a midweek meal that is high protein, quick, easy and cheap. You can mix and match the vegetables or meat to your liking. - 121.843
Spicy Bee With Thai Jasmine Rice And Crispy Noodles
1. Into a bowl, slice the beef into thin strips and put in a bowl with the soy sauce, sherry, hoisin sauce and corn flour. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan of hot boiling water, cook the jasmine rice, until tender .
3. Cut the broccoli into... - 46.5536
Spicy Shredded Beef With Cellophane Noodles
First cut the beef into 1/8 inch thick (3 mm) slices.
Then shred the slices into 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Marinate with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 30 minutes.
Cut the cellophane noodles into shorter lengths and loosen them.
Deep fry them in 2 cups very... - 44.349
Spicy Brisket Over Noodles
1) Cut off and discard all the fat from the beef brisket.
2) In a slow cooker, add the beef, salt, pepper, onion, celery, picante sauce and beer ; cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs; remove the meat and vegetables from the cooker, discard any... - 37.1835
Spicy Beefy Noodles
1. Cook and stir ground beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Pour off drippings. Add chili powder, paprika, basil, dill, thyme and marjoram. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and... - 36.3232
You May Also Like!
Ground Beef And Noodles
Preheat a ceramic browning plate on the highest setting for 4 minutes.
Add the beef and oil and cook for 2 minutes.
Drain off any accumulated fat and transfer to a 2-quart glass or ceramic casserole.
Add the onion, garlic, and green pepper to the casserole... - 37.3958
Bun Bo Hue
Who doesn’t like a good hot, spicy heart warming soup on a cold evening? This Vietnamese beef and noodle soup is ideal winter comfort food. It is a hearty meal, of a spicy flavorful beef shank broth shredded beef and rice noodles that makes it really... - 93.9989
Spicy Beef And Noodle Casserole
Brown meat and pour off fat.
Add the tomato sauce, Ro-Tel tomatoes, sugar, salt, chili powder and basil.
Cover and cook 20 minutes.
Cook noodles and drain.
Line bottom of a 2-quart casserole with 1/3 of noodles.
Mix chives with sour cream and cream... - 42.5451
Thai Style Spicy Steak And Rice Noodle Salad
The Thai noodle salad is a popular street food specialty and is loved for the various flavors and textures mingling together. This is pasta salad with a twist. A Thai inspired steak and rice noodle salad, dressed with a very spicy peanut dressing. It is a... - 101.957
Rice Noodles With Spicy Beef
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and pour over cold water.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish and keep hot.
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When the oil is hot, add the onion, ginger, chilli and beef and stir-fry... - 31.8212
Spicy Beef Noodle Soup (bun Bo Hue)
This Vietnamese Soup is not your regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables mixed to make a cracking pot meal! All in a bowl to nustle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy... - 90.7091
Spicy Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
1. Place noodles in a large bowl. Cover with boiling water, and let stand 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Combine 4 cups water and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Strain mixture through a sieve... - 35.7291
Spicy Beef Chow Mein
1) In a large bowl, mix sake, gingerroot, red pepper and garlic.
2) Add beef to this mixture, cover it and refrigerate it for 15 minutes.
3) Prepare the noodles as per package instructions.
4) In a small bowl, mix water, corn starch... - 45.4856
Spicy Beef Noodles Recipes By Category