- » Spicy Beef Crockpot
Spicy Beef Crockpot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy beef crockpot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy beef crockpot recipes.
Spicy Rib Eye Beef
1) Combine together cardamom and pepper. Pat mixture on roast.
2) Take a bowl and mix together soy sauce, vinegar, tomato paste, paprika and garlic powder in it.
3) Pour mixture over roast and place in the refrigerator. Marinate... - 46.8446
Beef And Leeks In Spicy Chili Sauce
1) In a wok or 12 inch skillet add oil and heat it.
2) Add beef and leeks. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Now, add vegetables and cook until crisp tender.
4) Add... - 31.298
Spicy Pot Roast
1. In a small bowl, combine salt, mace, garlic and pepper and mix well.
2. Sprinkle this seasoning mix over the roast and rub well on both sides.
3. Place the roast in a non-metallic container and pour the cider vinegar over it.
4. Cover the... - 48.1342
Spicy Barbecued Spareribs
1 Cut the ribs into serving-size pieces.
2 In a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
3 In a large shallow dish, pour the mixture.
4 Add in the ribs.
5 Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the ribs... - 43.2576
Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
Shape into 24 meatballs about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Place on baking sheet and bake in 450° oven for 15 to 20 minutes or brown meatballs in skillet; drain. - 32.5277
Spicy Taco Salad
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
4. When hot but not smoking, crumble in the... - 47.2512
Spicy Bean Pot
Put all ingredients in a 4 to 5-quart crock-pot and simmer several hours.
I prefer cooking the onions with hamburger meat to make them more tender.
This is a great alternative to baked beans - 27.0964
Old Fashioned Spicy Chili
1) Combine beef, onion, garlic, cumin, and salt and cook in a Dutch oven until the meat turns brown.
2) Drain the pan drippings.
3) Mix flour, sugar, and chili powder.
4) Blend the remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes.
5)... - 42.6388
Spicy Cabbage Rolls
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Take the cabbage and remove 10 outer leaves, reserve the remaining cabbage
2. In a pot, cook leaves along with boiling salt water for 5-8 minutes, drain and set aside
3. Combine the... - 44.8548
Italian Stuffed Cabbage With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Remove 10 large outer leaves of cabbage reserving the remaining cabbage for other uses.
3. Steam 2 to 3 minutes and set aside.
4. In a bowl mix well combining the next 11 ingredients and set aside.
5.... - 44.7127
Spicy Burgers With Mushroom Sauce
Combine ground beef, soup mix, egg, and Worcestershire sauce.
Shape mixture into 6 patties.
Arrange patties on a microwave roasting rack placed in a 12- x 8-inch glass baking dish.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes.
Pour... - 38.2911
Mustard Onion Chuck Roast In Foil
Mustard Onion Chuck Roast in Foil is simple and affordable. I cooked this in the oven because I think roasts are better that way (over the crockpot). Dry mustard tastes pretty spicy on its own and with the soy sauce in it the sauce is "hot" and delicious and... - 44.9455
1) Preheat oven at 400°c.
2) In slow cooker mix thoroughly chili sauce, jelly, and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
3) Cook covered on high while preparing meatballs.
4) In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients together.
5) Divide and shape... - 40.9829
Chile Relleno Casserole
Combine the first 4 ingredients in a medium skillet; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain off pan drippings.
Layer half each of green chilies and cheese in a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish; top with meat mixture.
Sprinkle with... - 34.8398