- » Spicy Bean Pickle
Spicy Bean Pickle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy bean pickle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy bean pickle recipes.
Mustard Bean Pickles
1. Wash beans and cut into 1" pieces.
2. Cover with boiling water and 3 tbsp. salt, and cook 1/2 hour.
3. Drain very well.
4. In another large saucepan, mix vinegar and sugar, and bring to a boil.
5. In a small bowl, mix flour, mustard and turmeric.
6. Add... - 39.8159
Pickled Green Beans
Cook 10 minutes and draingreen beans.
In large kettle simmer together the vinegar, sugar and spices for 15 minutes.
Add Sliced onion and beans andcook 5 minutes longer.
Pack beans into hot sterilized jars and fill jars with syrup.
Seal at once.
Process 10... - 27.9071
Hot & Spicy Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables, and drain the water thoroughly. Break the cauliflower into florets, cut the beans into one inch pieces, and the carrots into cubes.
2. Mix the salt with two cups of water. Add the vegetables and keep these overnight in a ceramic... - 42.5472
Sian Lloyd's Spicy Bean Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together the pepper, beans and dill pickle and place the mixture in the fridge to chill.
2) Right before serving, combine together the vinegar, oil, parsley, garlic, spring onions, capers and herbs with the sugar, Tabasco... - 46.1911
Spicy Chicken And Bean Wrap
GETTING READY 1) In the microwave, warm the tortillas for approximately 10 seconds in order to soften them. MAKING 2) In the middle of the... - 24.4887
Black Bean Tostadas
1. Preheat your oven to 350°
2. On a baking sheet, line the tortillas and bake them in the oven for about five minutes or more; turn them around and cook for another couple of minutes
3. Sprinkle about a quarter cup of cheese and a... - 41.3018
Thai Yum Woon Sen
A hot and spicy Thai food, must be a favorite entry for the Thai food lovers. If you prefer spicy food, then it is a perfect recipe to try out at home. - 90.8704
Combine soup, pickle, and onion; place equal amounts soup mixture on each slice bologna.
Fold over; fasten with toothpicks or skewers.
Arrange in shallow baking dish (12x8x2 inches).
Bake at 350CF. for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese and paprika; bake 10... - 24.8318
Mexican Bean Pot
1. Preheat the oven at(350°)
2. To prepare the beans cover it with 6 cups water, boil 2 minutes and soak for 1 hour or overnight.
3. In pan fry bacon in fat until half cooked and drain fat to make 4 tablespoon.
4. Add fat to beans (fat... - 43.2964
Mexican Bean Pot
This mouth-watering Mexican Bean Pot is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Mexican Bean Pot for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 49.4537
Tostada Cups With Sausage And Black Beans
To Make Tostada Cups: Preheat oven to 300°F.
Fold 4 tortillas in half, place on a plate, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 40 to 90 seconds, or until soft and pliable.
Using a 2 1/2-inch round cookie or biscuit cutter, cut rounds from each... - 39.2332
Bloody Mary With A Twist
If Blood Mary drink makes you crazy, then you must definitely watch this video. Here the host takes us to Salty's restaurant where there is an option of making our own Blood Mary by choosing different vodka, tomato sauces, and even condiments. The host shows... - 130.576
Mexican Bean Pot
1. in a large saucepan, measure water, wine and beans and bring it to a boil, allow to boil for a couple of minutes
2. Turn the heat off, cover and let it stand for an hour
3. Add salt, garlic, butter, cloves, chili powder, cinnamon and mustard, cover... - 42.9767
La Phet Thote (fermented Tea Salad)
One of the famous side-dishes of Myanmar is la phet thote. La Phet means pickled tea leaves and thote means salad. So if you translate in English, it'll be "Pickled Tea Leaves Salad". - 50.537
This hearty fish is so easy to cook and delicious with the homemade tartar sauce. Which is made with mayonnaise and Israeli pickles. I like the Israeli pickles because they are always tart and a little spicy. A great accompaniment to this fish is corn, black... - 119.501
Romaine Roll Ups
GETTING READY 1) Cut the avocado lengthwise in half. 2) Remove the seeds from the avocado slices and keep aside. ... - 29.5942
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016