- » Spicy Batter
Spicy Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy batter recipes.
Spicy Batter Fried Chicken
1. Marinate chicken in all the ground masalas along with vinegar and Worchestershire sauce for an hour
2. Make a batter with 1 cup flour, 1 cup water, 1 egg, salt to taste and a pinch of soda bicarbonate.
3. Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a deep... - 28.8568
Crispy Batter Fried Fish
1. Wash fish pieces and apply salt. Set them aside (any fresh water fish can be used).
2. Prepare the batter by mixing gram flour, chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, lemon juice and water. Mix till the batter is smooth... - 0
Lahori Fish - Fish In A Crispy Fried Batter
This is a delicious batter that is great coating any kind of filet fish. A special from Lahore, Pakistan, this fish is fried in a crispy batter. Great as a snack, appetizer or even a main snack. - 0
You May Also Like!
Beer Battered Onion Rings
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beer Battered Onion Rings. These are great as a side dish for a barbeque. - 0
Beer Batter Fried Butterfly Shrimps
Beer batter shrimp is a snacky and savory shrimp recipe that can be served as appetizers too. Coated in a mix of flour, beer and eggs, seasoned with garlic and cayenne, the shrimp is fried in hot oil. Perfected to a golden brown they can be served with a... - 37.6796
Adai Dosa And Dal Vada From Refrigerated Batter
Looking for some quick-fixes to satisfy your hunger? Try adai dosa and dal vada. Chef Bhal Dave uses quick refrigerated batter to whomp up two easy delicacies that will appease your hunger in a snap. The next time you hit for the bag of potato wafers, reach... - 71.9541
Deep Fried Battered Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Want a gourmet like side dish for a party or family gathering? Try making Deep Fried Battered Eggplant in Yogurt Sauce with the chef in the video. The recipe is very simple to make and it would surely taste delicious. The most important part of this recipe is... - 121.451
Batter-fried Chili Egg
This dish is very similar to the very common egg fritters. You may serve the fritter as it is or sauteed with sauces and spiced with green chilies and black pepper to your taste. This chili egg dish can be served as a side dish or an appetizer. - 0
Easy Batter Fried Bananas
1) Choose the bananas that are not too over-ripe, or they will be too soft for fritters.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into halves across.
3) Dust the bananas with flour and pat off any excess flour.
4) In a mixing basin, sift the... - 45.5806
Spicy Moong Dal Waffles
1. Soak the moong dal in water for 3 to 4 hours. Then wash it very well.
2. Blend the soaked dal in a blender with the green chillies and a little water.
3. Add the fenugreek leaves, gram flour (besan), asafoetida, soda bi-carbonate, sugar and salt and mix... - 30.687
Spicy Dessert Crepes
Combine all ingredients in container of electric blender; process 1 minute.
Scrape down sides of blender container with rubber spatula; process an additional 25 seconds.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
(This allows flour particles to swell and soften so crepes are light... - 37.1383
Spicy Toffee Triangles
Spicy toffee triangles are spicy and nutty toffees that can be served as fun desserts anytime. Baked in the oven with a flour, eggs and sugar batter flavored with vanilla and cinnamon, the spicy toffee triangles are topped with walnuts and served or stored in... - 40.9627