- » Spicy Batter
Spicy Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy batter recipes.
Spicy Batter Fried Chicken
1. Marinate chicken in all the ground masalas along with vinegar and Worchestershire sauce for an hour
2. Make a batter with 1 cup flour, 1 cup water, 1 egg, salt to taste and a pinch of soda bicarbonate.
3. Set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Heat oil in a deep... - 27.3423
You May Also Like!
Adai Dosa And Dal Vada From Refrigerated Batter
Looking for some quick-fixes to satisfy your hunger? Try adai dosa and dal vada. Chef Bhal Dave uses quick refrigerated batter to whomp up two easy delicacies that will appease your hunger in a snap. The next time you hit for the bag of potato wafers, reach... - 75.2592
Beer Batter Fried Butterfly Shrimps
Beer batter shrimp is a snacky and savory shrimp recipe that can be served as appetizers too. Coated in a mix of flour, beer and eggs, seasoned with garlic and cayenne, the shrimp is fried in hot oil. Perfected to a golden brown they can be served with a... - 36.2535
Deep Fried Battered Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Want a gourmet like side dish for a party or family gathering? Try making Deep Fried Battered Eggplant in Yogurt Sauce with the chef in the video. The recipe is very simple to make and it would surely taste delicious. The most important part of this recipe is... - 122.884
Easy Batter Fried Bananas
1) Choose the bananas that are not too over-ripe, or they will be too soft for fritters.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into halves across.
3) Dust the bananas with flour and pat off any excess flour.
4) In a mixing basin, sift the... - 43.8262
Spicy Corn Muffins
Spicy corn muffins are made with cheddar cheese and frozen corn. These wonderfully savory muffins have a kick in thir flavor from sliced jalapeno peppers. Bake it up and enjoy this spicy and snacky muffin. - 34.1669
Spicy Moong Dal Waffles
1. Soak the moong dal in water for 3 to 4 hours. Then wash it very well.
2. Blend the soaked dal in a blender with the green chillies and a little water.
3. Add the fenugreek leaves, gram flour (besan), asafoetida, soda bi-carbonate, sugar and salt and mix... - 28.8038
Spicy Dessert Crepes
Combine all ingredients in container of electric blender; process 1 minute.
Scrape down sides of blender container with rubber spatula; process an additional 25 seconds.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
(This allows flour particles to swell and soften so crepes are light... - 35.6826
Bateta Vada Or Aaloo Bonda - Spicy Potato Balls
If you are keen on making a famous Indian snack, then do try this. It's a mouth watering snack. It is normally served with chutney. I suggest that you should watch the video before making the snack. I'm sure you're family will love it. - 102.438
Spicy Toffee Triangles
Spicy toffee triangles are spicy and nutty toffees that can be served as fun desserts anytime. Baked in the oven with a flour, eggs and sugar batter flavored with vanilla and cinnamon, the spicy toffee triangles are topped with walnuts and served or stored in... - 38.7322