Spicy Mustard Sauce
- » Spicy Baked Fish Mustard Sauce
Spicy Baked Fish Mustard Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy baked fish mustard sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy baked fish mustard sauce recipes.
Baked Turbot With Spicy Sauce
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Take a large aluminum foil and apply butter to it.
3) Keep the fish on the foil and dot with 1 oz (25 g) butter.
4) Add salt and pepper and season.
5) Roll up the foil neatly and bake for... - 45.641
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 43.1434
Sweet Spicy Glazed Salmon
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil.
Remove from heat.
Place fish on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven.
4... - 38.2209
Imperial Fish Baltimore
In a medium saucepan melt 1 Tbs. of the butter.
Add green pepper; saute for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in mayonnaise, Lea & Perrins, salt and mustard.
Gently blend in fish.
Turn into a buttered 1-quart casserole.
In a small saucepan melt remaining 2... - 40.4942
Asian Style Calamari Salad
Looking for some change in your regular salad recipes? Here is where you can get an answer. The chef in the video is preparing calamari salad in Asian style. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 123.157