- » Spicy Baked Apple
Spicy Baked Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy baked apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy baked apple recipes.
Acorn Squash Stuffed With Spicy Apple Hd
If you are searching for a perfect side dish recipe to serve in your holiday meal, then consider this one. It is a simple but delicate recipe, where acorn squash halves are baked with a filling of spicy apples. Doesn't that sound delicious? Watch the video... - 140.056
Spicy Apple Bars
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease an 11 inch x 16 inch x 1 inch baking pan or 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine dry ingredients. Sieve together.
4. In a medium sized bowl,... - 46.6652
Spicy Apple Roll
1. Turn the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. Knead all the ingredients for pastry together into a dough, cover and chill for half an hour
3. Knead into an oblong and roll out into dimensions of 15"X10"; brush with molten butter
4. Mix in... - 46.3201
Spicy Apple Bars Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F/ 200° C
2. Grease a shallow, 7 inch square baking tin with butter.
3. Peel, core and dice the apples. Keep in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice to prevent them from browning.
4. In a mixing bowl, sift the... - 46.0288
Spicy Apple Peanut Bars
Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating until very light and fluffy.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking... - 45.8312
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and soda.
3. In a container of food processor, add nuts and chop it coarsely by turning on and off the STIR blade.
4. Combine nuts with... - 45.8221
Spicy Butter Crust Apple Pie
Preheat oven to 400F.
Beat the first seven ingredients together in a small beater bowl until smooth and fluffy, scraping the bowl occasionally.
Empty pie filling into pie shell and spread evenly.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and spice.
Swirl in with a... - 43.97
Combine flour, spices, salt, and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Combine honey, oil, and molasses.
Stir into flour mixture.
Stir baking soda into applesauce.
When it foams, stir into flour mixture.
The batter should be firm enough to use a teaspoon to... - 43.95
Spicy Apple Squares
Cream together brown sugar and butter until fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
Add nuts and apples.
Spread in well-greased and floured 8" square baking pan.
Bake in... - 43.6872
Spicy Spiked Apple Pie
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2.In an 8 inch pie plate, put the basic piecrust.
3.Mix apples, raisins, orange, vanilla, arrowroot, salt, pumpkin pie spice and brandy.
4.Pour the filling into the pie crust and secure just the filling... - 43.1724
Spicy Apple Coffee Raisin Cake
Combine 1/2 c.butter, sugar, eggs, salt, allspice, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in apples and raisins.
Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to first mixture.
Stir in water.
Spread in well-greased 9" square baking pan.
Bake in 350°... - 42.4979
Spicy Apple Loaf
1. Preheat a 350°F/180°C/Gas 4 oven. Line a 9 X 5 in (23 X 13 cm) loaf tin with greaseproof paper and grease.
2. Break the egg into a bowl and beat lightly. Stir in the apple sauce, butter or margarine and both sugars. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, sift... - 40.1415
Spicy Apple Coffee Cake
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
Cut in shortening and cheese.
Add milk to make a soft dough.
Turn out on lightly floured board and knead 1/2 minute.
Pat out dough in ungreased 9 inch layer cake pan.
Pare apples, core and slice... - 40.0394
Spicy Apple Coffee Cake
Combine flour, salt, brown sugar and baking powder; cut in butter with a pastry blender.
Combine egg yolk and milk; stir into flour mixture until blended.
Press mixture into the bottom and one inch up sides of a nine inch round cake pan.
Cut apples in large... - 38.8669
Spicy Apple Slice
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy, beat in egg-yolk and water.
Knead in sifted dry ingredients until mixture comes together in a ball.
Roll out on floured board, line greased 7 in. x 11 in. tin.
Filling Peel, core, and slice apples thinly.... - 38.8356
Spicy Apple Pie
Sprinkle apples with lemon juice; roll out 2/3 of the pastry between sheets of floured waxed paper.
Peel off top paper, and invert over a deep 9-inch juice-saver pie plate.
Trim the edge.
Sprinkle bottom with about 1 1/2 teaspoons flour; then add half the... - 37.6391
Spicy Apple Muffins
In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt.
In a large bowl, beat egg, milk, oil, and apple to blend.
Add the dry ingredients and stir just to moisten.
Spoon batter equally... - 36.7832
Spicy Fruit Puffs
Sift together first 4 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt.
Stir in apple, sugar, and nuts.
Combine milk, eggs, and shortening; add all at once.
Stir just to blend.
Fold in cereal.
Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 36.3679
Old Fashioned Soft Spicy Apple Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and oats.
3. In another bowl beat together the butter, honey, and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, stir in the dry... - 36.3275
Quick Spicy Snack Cake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine applesauce, corn syrup, oil and egg; stir until blended.
Add flour, baking soda and bake blend; stir until well mixed.
Pour into lightly greased 9 x 9 inch cake pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in... - 35.9992
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour and spice in one bowl and apples, lemon rind and sultanas in another. Fold flour mixture and apple mixture alternately into beaten egg mixture.
2. Spoon mixture into a greased... - 35.66
Spicy Apple Cake
1. Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
2. Combine flour and spice in one bowl and apples, lemon rind and sultanas in another. Fold flour mixture and apple mixture alternately into beaten egg mixture.
3. Spoon mixture into a... - 35.2032
Spicy Coconut Apple Twists
1. Place yeast and milk in a bowl, mix to dissolve and stand in a warm, draught-free place for 10 minutes or until frothy. Place flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and cloves in a bowl and mix to combine. Add yeast mixture and butter and mix to form a soft dough.... - 34.2116
Spicy Apple Charlotte
1. Melt jam with measured water and lemon juice in a saucepan. Add apples. Cook gently until apples form a puree. Drain any excess liquid, transfer puree to a bowl and stir in spice and sultanas. Cool completely.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C (350° F/ Gas 4).... - 31.6346
Spicy Apple Betty
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine apples with 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, and cinnamon, mixing well.
3. Toss cornflakes with rest of sugar and the butter. Spoon over apples.
4. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 30.1477
Spicy Baked Apples
Core apples and pare each about 1/4 of the way clown.
Arrange orange slices in bottom of a 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Place an apple on each orange slice and fill centers with mincemeat.
In small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients; bring to... - 28.4201