- » Spicy Bacon
Spicy Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy bacon recipes.
New Year's Day Recipe! Bacon-wrapped Pork Loin & Black Eyed Peas
FOR THE BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Trim the skin and membrane from the pork tenderloin.
3. Prepare a baking sheet pan.
4. Season the pork tenderloin with all-purpose seasoning.
5. Combine grain... - 117.91
Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon
Meats like bacon can be healthy too when prepared keeping in mind the right calorie count. Here is a recipe showing how to make Gluten Free Brown Sugar Bacon recipe using thick cut slices of gluten-free bacon and a few low calorie seasonings. Health simply... - 117.763
Cheese And Bacon Stuffed Jalapenos
If you are looking for a simple appetizer that will please everyone's taste buds, then this video is just the thing for you. Learn how to make stuffed jalapenos, the classic Tex-Mex appetizer, with some universally loved ingredients. These baked treats will... - 113.546
Creamy Spicy Bacony Dip
Are you looking for a perfect dip recipe, which will fit with everything, be it chips or crackers! Watch chef Caryn to whip up this most versatile dip and as per her, it's going to be the most favorite as well to your friends and family. Call up your friends,... - 109.326
Cajun Tilapia Po'boy Sandwich With Spicy Bacon Remoulad Sauce
1. For the Coleslaw: In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and extra virgin olive oil and mix till it emulsifies.
2. Add the juice of half a lemon and mix.
3. Add the cabbage, carrots and onions and mix well.
4. Add a pinch of salt and... - 109.051
Texan Breakfast Burrito With Eggs And Bacon
Need a quick and delicious breakfast recipe? Then this Video is just the thing for you. Watch Ramona Werst as she details the procedure to make the perfect breakfast burrito that everyone is definitely going to love! - 107.594
Chili Bacon Cheese Hot Dog
A hot dog with chili, cheese, bacon and many more - how do you like the idea? No more It's going to be the same boring and dull hot dog. Make it yourself and then experience the extravaganza. - 107.51
Steamed Clams With Spinach Tomatoes And Smoked Bacon
Look out for this one pot meal for a fantastic fall day. Everything is better with smoked bacon, tomatoes, peppers, spinach including steamed clams in this brilliant recipe. Take a look to pamper your family with this effortless meal and be prepared for a... - 104.928
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
1. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, italian sausage mince and the parmesan cheese.
2. Make a pit and stuff the Jalapenos with this mix from the top.
3. Use a bacon strip piece to secure the top along with a tooth pick.
4. Place in a dutch oven tray and... - 101.917
Greek Cajun Texan Abt's Aka Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
1. Prepare the grill.
2. Scoop out the seeds from the jalapenos do not cut it in half.
3. In a bowl combine the crawfish tails, Feta cheese, Hot and spiicy marinade and cream cheese, make a paste and fill the mixture in the jerky cannon.
4.... - 100.967
Sweet 'n' Spicy Moink Balls And Bacon Wrapped Corn
The football season is here and tailgating fans are getting their grill on for the big game. Smokey Goodness shows you the perfect tailgate food that will help you score big! Sweet and Sour Moink Balls (Beef sausage wrapped in bacon) and Bacorn (bacon wrapped... - 96.7823
Homemade Kentucky Hot Brown
Here in this video the chef tries to replicate the hot brown which you originally get at the Brown Hotel in Louisville Kentucky. Perfectly made and well presented, but clear vocal ingredients and directions could have helped follow the video better. - 92.9778
Bacon Steak Rolls By The Bbq Pit Boys
Tired of your same ol' grilled dogs and burgers? So are your family and friends. Then switch it up with these grill smoked Bacon wrapped Beef Steaks. They're going to luv 'em. And they're real easy to do, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 91.7279
Spicy Orange Roaster With Cornbread Bacon And Pecan Stuffing
Remove giblets and reserve for gravy.
Rinse roaster; pat dry with paper towel.
In saucepan, bring broth, sherry and butter to a boil; stir in stuffing mix.
Add bacon and pecans.
Stuff roaster; close cavity with skewers or string.
Tie legs together and fold... - 43.2814
Spicy Texas Beans
Trim the beans, then cut into pieces about 1 inch long.
Cook in boiling salted water for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
Drain and leave to cool completely.
Peel and core the apple, then chop finely.
Stir the apple into the drained beans and place in a serving... - 42.0398
Mexican Chicken With Spicy Bacon
Remove stems from peppers.
Slit open; remove seeds and ribs.
Finely chop peppers and garlic.
Place in small bowl.
Stir in cloves and cinnamon.
Gut bacon into 1-inch pieces.
Lift skin layer of chicken at neck cavity.
Insert hand, lifting skin from meat along... - 41.2527
Mexican Chicken With Spicy Bacon
Mexican chicken with spicy bacon is a simple yet savory chicken recipe with a bit of heat to it. Flavored with a three spice medley of cinnamon, cloves and garlic, the chicken is layered below the skin with a pepper and bacon mix. Grill roasted on a pan, it... - 41.2025
Bacon Spicy Potato Salad
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside to cool.
2. Place eggs in a saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil over a... - 39.8739
Spicy Candied Bacon Almondine
A video not worth watching due to the abusive language and non conclusive methods used to showcase the dish! This could have been one good recipe if demonstrated the right way! - 36.9493
Braised Sea Bream With Cabbage, Spicy Bread And Crispy Bacon
Bone the sea bream.
Cut the cabbage into big julienne slices and saute with olive oil, butter, salt and pepper.
Add half the bacon and white wine.
Stuff the sauteed cabbage into the sea bream and cook in the oven with butter, white wine and shallots.
Make a... - 35.0422
Spicy Bacon Bean Pot
In Dutch oven combine beans, corn, bacon, onion, pepper, barbecue sauce, chili powder, and garlic powder.
Cover and cook over medium heat 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 32.2189
Crispy bacon and tangy blue cheese dressing add their distinctive flavor to burgers cooked on the grill. - 31.4771
Bacon Sandwich With Spicy Russian Dressing
To Prepare Dressing: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard, mixing well; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
To Prepare Sandwiches: In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bacon until browned.
Divide bacon onto 4 slices of toast; top each portion... - 30.6559
Spicy Black Beans With Onion And Bacon
Cook bacon in heavy large saucepan over medium heat until light brown, about 10 minutes.
Add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Simmer until chili is thick, stirring frequently, about 12... - 29.8825
Spicy Zucchini And Bacon Canapes
Combine cottage cheese, green onions, jalapeno peppers and seasoning in small bowl.
Mound cottage cheese mixture evenly on top of zucchini slices; sprinkle with bacon.
Top with sprinkle of red pepper or cherry tomato quarter.
Garnish with fresh chives or... - 28.2947
How To Roast Bacon, Cheddar & Piquillo Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Rinse peppers under cold water and pat it dry.
3. Cut off the top, cut the ribs and remove the seeds from pepper as shown in the video.
4. Peel skin from the tip of pepper.
5. In a large pot boil... - 0
Breakfast Burrito With Chorizo And Bacon
1. In a hot wok, add the bacon and cook until light brown.
2. Add in the chorizo and stir until it starts changing color. Stir in the onion and jalapeno, cook until softened.
3. Meanwhile in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, salt, pepper and hot... - 0
Bbq Chicken Bacon Pizza Peach Wood Fire Cooked On The Scottsdale
SmokingPit.com - Peach wood fire cooked Chicken and bacon pizza recipe. Topped with home made sauce, shredded white cheddar, soft mozzarella, slow cooked bacon, slow cooked and shredded BBQ chicken, pepperoncini's, bell pepper, Anaheim peppers, Jalapenos,... - 0
Bacon And Hatch Chili Wrapped Shrimp
A very simple and tasty appetizer. All you need are fresh shrimp, bacon, roasted Hatch chilies, salt and pepper. Don't worry if you can't find Hatch chilies, they are Anaheim chilies that can be found year round in most supermarkets. - 0
Frantastic Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
These bacon jalapeno poppers are some of the most delicious bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers imaginable. These are made with cream cheese, fresh jalapenos, cheese, and a generous amount of bacon. These are baked so they are simple to make. - 0
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Udon Noodles
Are you a spicy noodle lover? If so, this is the dish for you. It has q savory flavor from the spicy sauce, bacon, and vegetables. Depending on your tastes and what you have on hand, you can use different kinds of vegetables or meat for this dish. Try it... - 0
FOR BACON WRAPPED SHRIMP
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut bacon into thirds. Lay bacon flat. On one end of the bacon strip stack water chestnut then the shrimp on top.
3. Using toothpick roll bacon over the water chestnut... - 0
Spicy Bacon Recipes By Category