- » Spicy Avocado
Spicy Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spicy Avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spicy Avocado recipes.
Avocado Salad With Onion And Tomato
Avocados are packed with healthy fats and their buttery texture is so delicious. Here, our chefs show a simple avocado salad with onion and tomato spiced up with Indian Spices. This recipe is perfect for heart patients who need healthy fat and tasty low fat... - 132.044
Spicy Mexican Shrimp & Avocado Cocktail
Take a look at this amazing shrimp cocktail recipe with a Mexican twist. Watch the video to see step by step instructions on how the chef combines shrimp with Corona Extra beer and clam juice to make a perfectly tasting cocktail. Do not miss out some great... - 129.165
Avocado Salsa Spiced With Serrano Peppers
When you add some heat to the salsa it definitely spices your meal. What do you spice up spice up salsa with? The chef in the video uses the Serrano peppers to bring heat. Let us see how she makes her hot salsa and how is it served. - 114.089
Wasabi Guacamole Japonés (japanese-style)
This is not your ordinary avocado dip. Surprise your guests with this zingy Japanese variation of the Mexican classic. This fusion dip recipe is just in time for the game season. Serve it with chips, use it in sushi, summer burgers, taco or just about... - 113.468
Spicy Shrimp Stuffed Avocado
1. Remove the tail from half of the shrimps and keep half with tails.
2. In a small bowl take cajun seasoning, garlic powder, white pepper and cumin powder. Mix together and sprinkle over the shrimps. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan and... - 110.374
Harissa And Avocado Dip
Spice up your life with this Harissa and Avocado Dip. It is a native African dip. In this recipe, Harissa gets a new avatar with the avocado instead of the oil, and that makes it healthier than the traditional one. This is a great dish to start healthy... - 108.485
Lunch Time Salad
Nothing can be more simple and appetizing than this food processor chopped lunch time salad. Watch this impressive video that shows a super easy recipe to make a flavorful salad within no time. Accompany with leafy greens for a great lunch. Check it out and... - 106.604
No party is complete without a platter full of chips to munch on and a bowl full of yummy dip to go with them. Treat your guests to this authentic Mexican Guacamole dip that is truly irresistible. The flavor of avocados blended with other complimenting fresh... - 103.234
Classic Cumin Catfish With Citrus Avocado Salsa
Cumin catfish with citrus avocado salsa is one of the exquisite preparations, which you would surely like for its multiple health quotients as well as the fabulous taste. Cooking catfish was never so easy, so don't miss this video to watch. - 102.754
Chipotle restaurants are known for their wonderful food and the fact that they use local farms to supply their restaurants with fresh produce. They are also pretty good at sharing! We stopped by recently because they said they were going to share their famous... - 101.298
Spicy Mexican Guacamole
If you want to have a taste of Mexico in your home, watch this video. The chef here shows how to make spicy Mexican style guacamole. This dip is flavorful and makes a good pairing with breads and finger foods. And not to miss, it is quite easy to make it! - 100.098
Spicy Avocado With Cheese
Are you looking out for a nice and healthy appetizer option? Then you should certainly try this avocado recipe. The chef here provides simple directives to make scrumptious appetizer with avocado, eggs and cheese. Looks absolutely scrumptious and its... - 95.7281
Spicy Tomato And Avocado Smoothie
Why not drink your snack for an extraordinary flavorful experience. Watch this excellent video that shares a recipe to make a super delicious terrific drink to snack on. Great way to combine avocado and tomatoes with a flavorful twist of green Tabasco sauce.... - 94.8345
Barry and Phoebe make a very simple guacamole dip - 92.4055
Real Texas Avocado Shrimp Part 3 Of 4
Now that the shrimp is ready, it is time to prepare it for serving. The healthy dish goes well with almost everything. Werst, however, has her own style of serving the preparation. Watch as she demonstrates how to serve the shrimp in style! - 71.888
Real Texas Avocado Shrimp Part 2 Of 4
In Part 3, the shrimp is mixed with the jalapeno mixture as well as the avocado mixture and cooked to perfection. Want to know how it is done? Watch Werst and learn! - 71.1413
Mexican Platter Dip
1. Peel, pit, and mash avocados.
2. In a large bowl, combine mashed avocados, lemon juice, garlic salt, and Tabasco.
3. Blend well.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate to chill.
5. In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning... - 47.4097
Spicy Guacamole With Sour Cream
1. In the work bowl of a food processor, mix avocado, onion, tomato, and cucumber and process for about 10 seconds.
2. Season to taste with paprika, salt and peppers.
3. Further, add sour cream and parsley.
4. Process for another 5 seconds.
5.... - 46.3283
Avocado And Citrus Dip With Spicy Spuds And Tortilla Chips
1. Blend half the avocado flesh with the yogurt, lime and lemon juice and seasoning.
2. Dice the remaining avocado and gently stir into the whizzed mix with most of the lime zest.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Boil the potatoes for 6... - 45.1872
Spicy Chicken And Avocado Soup
Put the chicken stock into a saucepan with the chicken breast, onions and seasonings.
Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken, strain the stock and discard the onion.
Remove the skin from the chicken and slice the meat into thin... - 43.2649
Chipotle Chile Rubbed Shrimp With Avocado Corn Chutney
1. Rinse the shrimp under cold running water, then blot them dry with paper towels.
2. Place the chile powder, garlic salt, coriander, oregano, cumin, and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk to mix. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Stir in the olive oil. Let... - 43.209
1) Slice the avocados in half and remove the stones. Peel the halves and chop the flesh.
2) In a large clean bowl combine the chopped avocados with lemon juice and mash to make a pulp.
3) Now, add spring onions, coriander, oil, and... - 42.7961
Spicy Sardines With Chickpea And Avocado Salad
To make the salad, place the egg yolk in a bowl, beat in the oil and vinegar and stir in the onion, garlic, parsley, capers, chickpeas and avocado.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Lightly spray a small frying... - 42.0702
In a large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir in beans.
Arrange tortilla chips on two 12-inch ovenproof platters.
Add layers of meat mixture, olives, and chili peppers.
Sprinkle with... - 35.3295
Avocado And Tomato With Spicy Beans
1. In 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook onion until tender. Add red kidney beans, tomatoes with their liquid, salt, and hot-pepper sauce; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
2. In cup, stir water and... - 34.326
Avocado With Spicy Lemon Prawns
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stones. Brush the exposed flesh with a little of the lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Place the avocados cut side down on serving plates.
2. Squeeze out any excess water from the prawns.
3. Mix together the... - 33.3009
Hot 'n' Spicy Shrimp With Avocado Salsa
Peel shrimp, leaving tails on; remove black vein from shrimp.
Pat shrimp as dry as possible on paper towels.
In medium bowl, combine chili powder, paprika, oregano, cumin and cayenne.
Add shrimp; toss to coat well, rubbing spice mixture lightly into shrimp so... - 32.5983
Pit and peel avocado; place in a bowl and mash coarsely with a fork, blending in lime juice.
Mix in onion, green chiles, cilantro, and hot chile.
Season to taste with salt.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.
If made ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2... - 32.451
Avocado Soup With Spicy Shrimp Salsa
1. Combine 1/2 cup tomato, shrimp, 1 tablespoon each of cilantro and lime juice, 1 teaspoon jalapeno, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine avocado, water, 2 tablespoons cilantro, and remaining lime juice... - 31.9865
Easy Spicy Guacamole
Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop out pulp.
Coarsely mash pulp with a fork.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, chiles, and hot pepper seasoning (Or, for a smooth dip, whirl in a blender.)
Serve with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.9944
Spicy Avocado Dressing
Place avocado and sour cream in blender container; blend until pureed.
Add enchilada sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Blend until dressing is smooth and creamy. - 27.3116
Guacamole Spicy Avocado Dip
Cut the avocados into halves.
Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and mash with a fork or run through a mixer.
Add all the ingredients by hand. - 26.2435
Avocado Tomato Salsa
1. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, avocado, peppers, parsley, vinegar, lime peel, juice and cumin.
2. Allow the tomato mixture to rest for 15 minutes.
3. Serve the salsa as desired. - 0
Curried Avocado Soup
1. Using sharp knife, cut avocado in half lengthwise, remove the stone and scoop out the flesh.
2. In a blender or food processor, place together avocados, lime juice, garlic, mayonnaise and curry powder and process to make smooth puree.
3. In a large... - 0
Lynn's Broiled Avocado
Lynn demonstrates a great side dish, Broiled Avocado. This is especially good served as a side dish to a Mexican meal or can be served as a snack. - 0