- » Spicy Asian Snack
Spicy Asian Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy asian snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy asian snack recipes.
Sweet And Spicy Venison Jerky
Do you enjoy jerky? What about venison jerky? Here is a video recipe of a simple marination for jerky. Largely prepared with hoisin sauce and soy sauce, this is a great recipe to try. - 106.336
Raw Spicy Nori Seaweed Chips
Here is an awesome snack to have any time of day to satisfy those cravings for salty fried chips. Seaweed chips are an energy snack filled with nutrients that do you lots of good. Though they don't look impressive, they are very tasty and addictive! Watch... - 99.2748
Asian Soft Boiled Egg Tempura
A work colleague suggested I give the Soft Boiled Egg Tempura a try – basically a soft boiled egg (egg yolk is still runny) fried in a light tempura batter with a mild paprika kick. Surprisingly amazing, although it was a dangerous method to make them. If... - 95.901
Delicious Pork And Egg Rolls
Would you like to try a Delicious Pork and Egg Rolls Recipe today? Watch the chef prepare this wonderful snack almost effortlessly. We guarantee you will not regret watching this video. - 92.4418
Monai Bread Pizza
the uniqueness about this bread pizza is it's main ingredient, a "fried eggplant"! never did i thought that a fried eggplant would taste good on a bread and would even taste better when made into a bread-pizza. as we all know, bread pizza's are very easy to... - 46.1631
Spicy Ginger Cake
Sieve both the flours, baking powder, soda bicarb, ginger and nutmeg powder together.
Beat eggs, sugar and butter till creamy.
Add 1/4 cup honey and beat again.
Add flour a little at a time beating and adding flour for 10-12 minutes till the mixture is light... - 45.9323
Fried Egg With Spicy Sauce
1) Mix together shallots, garlic, chilli peppers, shrimp paste, sugar, salt and lemon rind.
2) In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and brown the eggs in it. Drain.
3) Use the same skillet and heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the... - 44.1866
1. In a sifter, measure flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves
2. Cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat egg into it and sift it all the dry ingredients, one third at a time alternately with coffee; add all the other ingredients
3. Drop... - 43.5667
Walnut Raisin Spicy Cookies
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and spices.
Beat into the butter mixture, stirring well.
Combine the walnuts... - 40.8766
Spicy Buckwheat Pancakes
1. Sift buckwheat and self-raising flours and allspice together into a bowl. Combine milk, honey, egg white and oil. Add to flour mixture and mix to make a smooth batter. Stir in lemon rind.
2. Drop tablespoons of mixture into a heated nonstick frying pan and... - 32.0834
Spicy Beef Burger
Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
Mix all the ingredients together well and form the mixture into 4-6 patties.
Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve them with good mustard and bread. - 29.1322
Spicy Vermicelli Snack
Divide spring roll wrappers in 3 to 4 stacks.
With a large sharp knife, cut each stack of wrappers in 1/8-inch-thick strips.
Toss in a loose pile.
In a wok or heavy saucepan, heat oil to 360F (180C) or until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden-brown in 60... - 28.4172
Vegan Blt (tlt) Tempeh
1. In a quart pan, pour in the veggie broth, liquid smoke and molasses. Whisk well.
2. Stir in the soy sauce and bay leaves. Season with sage, chili powder and onion powder. Whisk for a few seconds.
3. Add in the garlic and place the pan over the stove... - 0