- » Spicy Asian Sauce
Spicy Asian Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy asian sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy asian sauce recipes.
How To Make Sweet Chili Sauce
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for homemade sweet chili sauce. - 121.183
Stir-fried Sardines In Tomato Sauce
Your search for a recipe which looks as good as it tastes, ends here! Stir-fried sardines in tomato sauce is a healthy dish which can be prepared within minutes. It can be made spicy or mild depending on your preference. Serve the dish as it is or with... - 120.987
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 101.484
All Time Favorite Stir-fry Sauce
Did you always want a multi-purpose Stir-Fry Sauce recipe? You've go it right here. Watch the chef prepare this All Time Favorite Stir Fry Sauce that can be used for many a dishes. Try out this flavorful sauce today. - 101.325
Stir-fried Lobster With Spicy Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in black vinegar, water, salted black bean with chili sauce, corn starch and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a pan add in the peanut oil and heat. Add in bottom parts of green onion, garlic and ginger, sauté for few... - 99.7826
Homemade Chili Garlic Sauce / World Of Flavor
1. In a food processor, add in the red chiles and garlic. Process until chunky.
2. Take out the sauce in a pan, and add in the remaining ingredients. Place on the stove and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Serve with noodles. - 97.5409
Mahi Mahi With Spicy Thai Mango Sauce
The spicy Thai chili mango sauce over the grilled firm fish immediately transports you to an exotic tropical island. You can almost see the sunshine radiating out of it and warming your soul. The fantastic sweet-tart and spicy flavor of the sauce goes so well... - 92.8255
Sardines In Black Pepper Sauce
Rice can be an interesting affair with what it is served. Here is a video showing how to cook sardines in spicy black pepper sauce in quick and simple style. Just right to accompany rice, pasta or steamed potatoes! - 73.4124
Pepper Steak Sauteed With Hot And Spicy Sauce
How about pepper steak with a difference? This video shows you a quick recipe that includes sautéing the beef with a few vegetables. A yummy looking dish, this recipe is worth a try. - 56.7156
Amy's Spicy Stir Fry With Peanut Sauce
1. Blend water, vinegar, peanut butter, red pepper, sesami oil, butter and tamari. Keep it aside.
2. Prepare the rest of ingredients for stir frying.
3. Boil water and cook noodles.
4. In a deep frying pan add 1/4 cup sesame oil and heat. Add tofu,... - 47.5992
Strip Steaks With Broccoli And Spicy Orange Sauce
1.Sprinkle salt, pepper and flour on the steaks.
2.Heat oil in a large heavy skillet on medium high flame.
3.Put the steaks in it and cook for 6 minutes by turning one time.
4.Put the chicken on a cutting board and cover with foil.
5.Put... - 45.6807
Fried Egg With Spicy Sauce
1) Mix together shallots, garlic, chilli peppers, shrimp paste, sugar, salt and lemon rind.
2) In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and brown the eggs in it. Drain.
3) Use the same skillet and heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the... - 44.3922
Authentic Sambal Bajak
Sambal Bajak, is a very versatile condiment to almost the entire Indonesian cuisine. Quite spicy in nature, this sambal is a global craze for satay lovers. - 44.2637
Molded Cauliflower With Spicy Carrot Tomato Sauce
Choose a bowl that's the same shape but smaller than the original head of cauliflower, and arrange the florets with the stems facing the center.
Fill the center with remaining pieces of floret or stem.
Put a weighted plate on top of the bowl and let it stand... - 43.6623
Spicy Fried Fish With Mushroom Sauce
Wash the mushrooms and soak in water to cover 20 minutes.
Drain and chop.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl; mix in the beer and olive oil until smooth.
Dip the fish in it and coat heavily.
Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the fish in it until well browned... - 43.472
Pasta With Spicy Meat Sauce
Preparation Combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
Cooking In a large pot of boiling water, cook noodles according to package directions until tender but firm to the bite.
Toss noodles with sesame oil.
Transfer to a serving bowl... - 40.5653
Double Prawns In Spicy Tomato Sauce
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and finely chop caps.
Combine mushrooms and remaining filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
Remove prawn shells, leaving tail sections... - 39.3459
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Cut chicken meat into bite sized pieces.
2. Heat oil on medium heat in skillet. Saute scallions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Remove from skillet (leaving as much oil as possible.)
3. Turn up heat and brown chicken pieces until approximately half... - 38.3878
Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili power for 1 minute.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats.
Add more water if it gets too thick.
This sauce is great over vegetables or chicken. - 37.3808
Spicy Meatballs With Peanut Sauce
1 Cut the pork into 1-inch cubes.Chop ginger and garlic in a food processor,then add pork,coriander,cumin,peper,fish sauce,and salt.Process in 2 or 3 second oulses until the meat is finely choppedand the mixture clumps together.
2 Form 1-inch meat... - 37.3451
Cauliflower With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Wash, cut and steam cauliflower. Meanwhile make sauce.
2. In a heavy skillet, heat oil and saute green onions, garlic and chili powder for 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients and mix well as it heats. Add more water if it gets too thick.
3. Pour sauce over... - 37.2369
Spicy Coconut Sauce
Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
Bake the coconut for 15 minutes.
Place the hot coconut on concrete or another hard surface and smash it open with a hammer.
When the coconut pieces are cool enough to handle, peel away the brown papery skin from the white meat with... - 36.9634
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a food processor, combine together all the ingredients except for the broth and chili oil. Blend well.
2) Add the chicken broth and chili oil very gradually and blend thoroughly.
3) Put the mixture in a saucepan and heat it to a low boil.
4) Take... - 36.9147
Spicy Chili Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring to a boil; simmer until as thick as desired, about 1 to 2 hours.
Stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Process 15 minutes in boiling water... - 35.6905
Lamb In A Spicy Tangy Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the chillies very quickly. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper and reserve for the garnish. Add the dried onions, curry leaves and onion seeds and fry over a medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
2. Add the lamb,... - 34.6261
Chicken With Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. Thread chicken pieces onto eight skewers.
2. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue) until browned and cooked through. Serve skewers with spicy peanut sauce. Skewers can be served as an entree or main meal.
3. Serve with steamed... - 33.8271
Spicy Soba Noodles With Chicken In Peanut Sauce
1. Shave carrot lengthwise into thin strips using a vegetable peeler,. set aside.
2. Combine peanut butter, honey, ginger, soy sauce, pepper, garlic, and 1/3 cup chicken broth in a small bowl,. stir with a whisk until smooth.
3. Place chicken in a large... - 33.3352
Grilled Beef With Spicy Asian Dipping Sauce
1. Light a grill. In a small glass baking dish, mix the peanut oil with the kecap manis. Season the sirloin steak with salt and black pepper, add it to the baking dish and turn to coat. Let the meat stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. In a small... - 32.128
Lobster In Spicy Coconut Sauce
Heat the oil in a large, deep saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the mustard seeds and let them cook for 1 minute.
Add the bay leaves and coconut sauce and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the lobster tails and simmer gently for 5 minutes, until the... - 31.5775
Oriental Spaghetti With Cucumber And Spicy Peanut Sauce
In a blender blend the peanut butter, the soy sauce, the lemon juice, the garlic, the red pepper flakes, the sugar, and 1/4 cup hot water until the sauce is smooth.
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the spaghetti until it is just tender, drain it in a... - 31.1105
Thai Marinated Chicken Pieces With Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
In a food processor or blender combine the garlic, cilantro, soy sauce, oil, salt and pepper to taste and puree.
Transfer the sauce to a large bowl.
Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken thighs.
Add to the marinade in the bowl and toss to coat well.
Cover and... - 30.4613
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In a food processor, whirl peanuts, garlic, chili, galangal, and sugar until finely ground.
2. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, combine peanut mixture, coconut milk, and sweet soy sauce. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 29.4582
Spicy Oriental Sauce
To make Spicy Oriental Sauce, put all ingredients in a small bowl and mix together. - 28.4465
Cottage Cheese Balls In Spicy Sauce
Grate or mash the paneer and boiled potatoes together and mix well. Make small bite size balls with the mixture. Coat the balls with the corn flour Deep fry to make them crispy. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 1 min. add water... - 27.8135
Asian Sweet-spicy Dipping Sauce
Combine sugar, water, vinegar and salt in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Reduce heat and simmer until syrupy, but do not allow sauce to caramelize, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in chili paste with... - 27.6066