Asian Lettuce Wrap
- » Spicy Asian Lettuce Wrap
Spicy Asian Lettuce Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy asian lettuce wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy asian lettuce wrap recipes.
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 105.655
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
Spicy Southeast Asian Shrimp Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, garlic, salt, peanut oil, sesame oil and hot oil. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 hour. Meanwhile, soak about 1 dozen... - 37.2693
Wrapped Chicken Kebab With Pickles And Garlic Sauce
If you are looking for some interesting chicken dish idea, then nothing could be better than a wrap of chicken kebabs with zesty garlic sauce and pickles. This dish is full of flavors and makes a delectable appetizer which pairs well with both hot or cold... - 122.028
Grilled Pork Belly (삼겹살)
1. For the green onion side: On a chopping board, slice the green onions finely and soak them in a bowl of ice water until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. In a wide saucepan on medium high, add the pork slices and fry them for... - 0
If you are a fan of Korean food then ssamjang is something that you must have in handy. Watch to video to learn how to make this spicy Korean Ketchup that can be used as a dipping sauce or as a base for korean recipes. It's spicy, sweet, sour and salty, a... - 117.763
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Pork (제육 볶음)
If you love fatty pork and spicy food, this dish is perfect for you. In fact Jeyuk Bokkeum is another highly popular Korean stir-fry dish and like beef bulgogi, the marinated pork is either grilled or pan-fried and served with lettuce leaves and different... - 96.3759
In this special edition of “AKwan’s Kitchen,” watch AKwan as he shows you how to make Korean Bulgogi–a beef dish. It’s actually really simple. - 107.455
Looking for a no-fuss no-truss, easy recipe to feed a lot of people, which is cheap and affordable all at the same time? This Korean Bossam recipe is just what you should be making. This recipe uses pork butt which is more economical and less fatty than the... - 105.132
Korean Galbi Barbeque
Bored of eating the same candied sweet potatoes and minced meat pie for every Thanksgiving dinner? Then spice up the holiday fare with something truly untraditional and freaking delicious — the Korean Galbi BBQ. Although authentic galbis are cooked in... - 112.865
Korean Food: Fried Beef And Garlic Chive Salad
This is a delicious way of eating beef and vegetables. Fried beef that is covered with a secret ingredient, sweet rice flour, along with a garlic chive salad and savory sweet and sour dressing tastes very good. I made a batch of the beef, as called out in... - 0
Vietnamese Salad With Shrimp & Lemongrass Meatballs
Angela Shen, Foodie, Founder and CEO of Savor Seattle Tours, shares an authentic Vietnamese Recipe! Shrimp, lemongrass and chiles are key ingredients to this sweet and spicy salad. You can make it at home, or have it served to you on one of Savor Seattle's... - 103.542
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 45.6125
Korean Grilled Beef
Korean style grilled beef is served with green onion salad, a mixture of bean paste and hot pepper paste called “Ssam Jaang”. You wrap it all up into a leaf of lettuce and pop it into your mouth. You can dip some pieces of cucumber and carrot into the... - 104.29