- » Spicy Apple
Spicy Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy apple recipes.
Curried Apple Onion Compote
This simple concoction of local apples, onions and a touch of curry produces a terrific compliment to roast pork, turkey or even chicken. Great on thanksgiving sandwiches too!! - 106.351
Spicy Soy Apple Chicken
In small saucepan, combine soy sauce and apple juice concentrate.
In small bowl, combine mustard, ginger, cloves and garlic powder.
Add 1/4 cup of soy-apple liquid to spice mixture; blend thoroughly.
Stir spice mixture into remaining liquid in saucepan and... - 38.7248
Old Fashioned Soft Spicy Apple Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and oats.
3. In another bowl beat together the butter, honey, and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, stir in the dry... - 38.276
Spicy Apples 'n Oats
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 8 or 9-inch round baking dish; layer 1/2 apples.
Combine sugar, nuts, cinnamon and nutmeg; sprinkle 1/2 sugar mixture over apples.
Top with remaining apples.
Into remaining sugar mixture, blend butter, flour and oats; sprinkle... - 35.7798
Spicy Apples And Rice
Pour boiling water over raisins and let stand to plump them, then drain.
Cook celery and onion in butter until tender crisp.
Stir in spices, rice and raisins.
Add apple, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with almonds. - 33.4936
Spicy Apple Betty
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine apples with 2 tablespoons sugar, the salt, and cinnamon, mixing well.
3. Toss cornflakes with rest of sugar and the butter. Spoon over apples.
4. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. - 31.1439
Hot And Spicy Apple Drink
Combine the apple juice, cinnamon sticks, cloves and apple peelings in a large kettle over medium heat; bring to a simmer. - 22.4783
Spicy Apple Recipes By Category