- » Spicy African
Spicy African Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spicy african recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spicy african recipes.
Spicy African Plantain Chips
When you need something healthy to munch on during the Super Bowl, think plantain chips! Spicy, salty, crispy, crunchy, plantain chips are a yummy snack option that one can happily munch on practically every day. It's all about picking the right plantains and... - 126.686
Spicy Butternut Squash And Lamb Tajine
If you are on a lookout of a lamb recipe, try this one shown in the video here. Learn how to make succulent lamb along with butternut squash. Seasoned with herbs and spicy, this dish is one for the partying days… - 126.019
Piri Piri Chicken
1. In the blender combine red chili, garlic, sweet paprika, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil and sea salt.
2. Blend until well combined.
3. Make slits on the chicken legs using a sharp knife.
4. Marinate the chicken with ½ of the... - 125.208
It's summer and time to use your barbecue! In this video, i'm going to show you how I grilled my tilapia. - 120.385
Fish Balls Stew -african Food
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 119.959
Fish And Eggplant Stew
How would you call a stew with a combination of fish, meat, eggplant and tomatoes? Probably not fish stew or meat stew. I don’t know how to call this delicious stew in English but this stew happen to be one of the most delicious among Guinean stews. It... - 119.05
Chicken Curry - African Food
You might have tried chicken curry several times. But this Senegalese Chicken Curry is completely different. Take a look at this video for the details of this most popular regional dish. Happy Cooking! - 118.981
Steamed Bean Pudding
Moi Moi or Moyin Moyin is a delicious and rich steamed bean pudding. The recipe is very popular in Nigeria but also in many West African countries. In Gambia Moi Moi is called Olele where fish is always added. This is just a basic recipe for Moyin Moyin ,... - 117.597
Fried Chicken , The African Way
This Fried chicken recipe is extremely easy to make and full of flavor. The chicken is first boiled for few minutes with its seasoning and then deep fried. - 117.141
Kelewele also called Hot Plantain Crisps is a popular Ghanaian side dish. Mostly known to be spicy, it is fried plantain that is usually served with rice and stew or alone. It can be served as dessert or for just snack. Kelewele is my favorite Ghanaian... - 116.182
Piri Piri Chicken- African Food
1. In a food processor or blender, add roasted chilli powder, fresh chillies, garlic, ginger, black pepper, salt, paprika, lime juice, oil and bouillon cube (if using). Blend till smooth.
2. In a large bowl, place the chicken legs. Pour the... - 115.039
This is another delicious way to cook spaghetti, it is simple, easy , delicious and healthy, this dish is full of flavor and color. The addiction of vegetables makes this recipe stand from the other spaghetti recipe. Try this delicious spaghetti dish and I... - 114.787
Peri Peri Sauce
Its time to tickle your taste buds!! Try this Peri Peri sauce - a Portuguese style hot chili sauce. Made from red, hot chilies, this is a fiery and fragrant sauce used widely in Portugal and Africa. This sauce goes wonderfully well with grilled chicken, fish... - 110.709
Egusi Soup also called Agusi stew is a common stew in many African countries, in Nigeria Egusi soup is enjoyed almost every day. It is made from ground melon seed and can be served with any type of FuFu ( pounded yam, Gari ….) . Here you will find out an... - 108.893
African Berber Rub Pork Ribs
Want to enjoy some authentic culinary flavor in your pork ribs - you may use African Berber rub in generous quantity, to marinate the meat before cooking. In this video, chef shows the detail process about how to rub the mix over the ribs and how to bake and... - 105.82
Potato Green Soup - Sauce Feuilles De Patate
Sweet Potato Leaves and Beef Curry is a unique dish. If you like to eat green leafy vegetables you must try it out. Watch this video for the details of this recipe. The greens go really well with the beef. Give it a go! - 102.27
Palm Oil Sauce
This is a video on how to cook Palm Oil Sauce. - 101.851
Palm Nut Soup- African Food
1. Wash fish with hot water and cut it into medium size pieces.
2. Place a saucepan on flame and place fish pieces in it.
3. Season with black pepper and add garlic, tomato and onion.
4. Pour palm nuts cream and water.
5. Add bouillon... - 101.5
African Pili Pili Sauce
African Pili Pili sauce is a beautiful condiment to have on the table. It also goes well with snacks and appetizers. If you like hot sauces, add this to your repertoire. Bon Appétit! - 99.6261
Classic African Berber Rub
If you are interested to know about the best seasoning or rub mix for the meat, poultry, veggies or seafood, then you should watch this video. The African Berber rub is among the best seasonings, which is going to make your food just awesome. Preparation part... - 97.0858
African-style Chicken Curry
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch Mary Kay with her guest prepare this brilliant concoction of fragrant African spices and American peanut butter with... - 96.1814
Steak And Okra
1. In a bowl, mix the beef and seasoning.
2. Cut off the tail and tip of the okra and slice it to small pieces.
3. Prepare the other ingredients according to the list.
4. In a pressure pot, heat oil and put the marinated beef. Allow it... - 95.3743
Hot And Spicy Sauce
This hot tomato sauce can be served with most African snacks such as Puff Puff, fried plantains, Akara beans, or anything else. - 91.7831
Three-bean Meatless Chili
Ever imagined making Chili without meat? Well, here is a chili without any meat in it, and yet, it has protein from the three different beans. It appears to be a pretty tasty vegetarian delight. Check out the Meatless Three-Bean Chili video here and make it! - 91.5835
South African Mango Atchar
In this snippet from Grilldog Presents Grilldog demonstrates his South African Mango Atchar Recipe for S.A.'s National Heritage Day. - 90.5063
Hot & Spicy Smoked Fish Stew
Looking for a yummy recipe to serve today? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef make this brilliant Hot & Spicy Smoked Fish Stew that is sure going to impress your family. Hit the play button now. - 85.24
Ethiopian Style Lentil Stew
Want to try a spicy and flavorful stew recipe today? Here's one specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef share his personal recipe to prepare this Ethiopian Style Lentil Stew that is sure to impress all. Treat your family to this gourmet delight today. - 82.7771
Ethiopian Split Peas Sauce
Want to prepare a flavorful Ethiopian delicacy this weekend? You can get the recipe right here. Watch chef Joel demonstrate a stepwise procedure to make Ethiopian Split Peas Sauce that is totally irresistible. Do not miss it. - 78.8365
Would you like to try a traditional Ethiopian dish for dinner tonight? This video can really come handy. Watch chef Joel prepare this authentic Shiro Wat. This recipe is very impressive when served as a side dish. Try it today. - 77.4309
Quick Cow Leg
1) In a large pot, put all the ingredients and pour in just enough water to cover.
2) Set the heat on medium high and let the ingredients cook uncovered. Stir once after about 70 minutes of cooking.
3) Let the cooking continue for about 2 hours in all.... - 72.1665
Green Beans With Beef
Want to try an African delicacy today? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a step by step process to prepare this Green Beans with Beef recipe. Treat your family to this African delicacy and bag a lot of compliments. - 66.865
African Style Fried Sweet Potato With Chili Sauce
Have you been looking for great appetizer to serve this evening? Your search ends right here. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare African Style Fried Sweet Potato with Chili Sauce. The recipe is simple and is very easy to follow. Watch it now. - 58.9734
North African Style Spicy Chicken Breasts
1. In a sauté pan, heat the oil. Add the chicken breast pieces with salt and pepper.
2. Sauté against medium-high heat until brown, about 4 minutes on each side.
3. Transfer the breasts to a platter and set aside.
4. Add the onion to the sauté... - 45.207
Spicy Moroccan Chicken
TO MAKE THE SPICE PASTE: In a large, shallow bowl, combine all the paste ingredients.
Add the chicken legs and turn them to coat them evenly with the paste.
In a large cast-iron skillet or flameproof casserole over medium heat, heat the olive oil, and brown... - 44.5281
Spicy Chicken With Quinoa
1. Preheat the oven to 160C to 180C
2. Lightly grease a baking dish with oil or butter.
3. Make 3 deep cuts on top side of each chicken fillet.
4. Place them in a baking dish.
5. In a small bowl or a jar, blend together lemon rind,... - 41.0921
South African Nectarine And Lemon Chicken With Pilaf Rice
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas mark 6.
2. Heat 20ml oil in a frying pan, season chicken and sauté over high heat until golden (3-5 minutes). Set aside.
3. Process garlic, ground spices and half the onion in a food processor... - 41.062
Spicy North African Lentils
In a medium saucepan cover the lentils with water.
Add the salt and cook until tender, about 30 minutes.
Drain and mash the lentils slightly.
In the same pan heat the oil and saute the onions until golden.
Add the spices and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add... - 38.5486
Spicy African Recipes By Category