- » Spiced Yogurt
Spiced Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced yogurt recipes.
Farida's Fried Eggplant In Spiced Yogurt Sauce
Prepare Spiced Yogurt with Cucumber & Tomato.
Cut eggplant in 1-inch slices; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Place slices in a colander sitting over a pan.
Let stand 30 minutes to allow salt to draw out any bitter juices.
Pat eggplant slices dry with paper... - 45.5204
Spiced Yogurt Marinade
Spiced Yogurt Marinade is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Spiced Yogurt Marinade effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 30.0237
Lamb Kofta With Spiced Yogurt
Soak the bulghur in cold water for 30 minutes, drain and squeeze dry.
Heat half the olive oil in a frying pan, then add the chilli, onion, ground coriander and cumin and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes.
Drain, retaining the oil, and allow to cool.
Beat... - 36.5019
Honey And Spice Yogurt
For the yogurt cheese, line a fine-mesh sieve with a double thickness of cheesecloth or a coffee filter.
Place over a bowl.
Spoon the yogurt into the sieve.
Refrigerate about 8 hours or overnight, until all the extra whey has drained from the yogurt.
Discard... - 29.2182
Roast Leg Of Lamb With Exotic Spices And Yogurt Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F
2. Rub the lamb with the olive oil and about half chopped garlic
3. Also combine or mix together 1 tablespoon of salt, the cumin, ground fennel seeds, and red pepper
4. Now rub this mixture over the lamb... - 45.3374
Spiced Lamb With Yogurt
Spiced Lamb With Yogurt is a wonderfully tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. It goes very well with rice and the blend of flavors of the dish is exquisite. Experience the Spiced Lamb With Yogurt ! - 33.3878
Lamb Chops With Whole Spices And Yogurt
Trim lamb chops of excess fat, leaving 1/8 inch along the sides.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Mix the yogurt with 1 cup of water and set aside in a nonmetallic bowl.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot.
When oil is very hot, put in 4 chops at a... - 42.7089
Yogurt Curried Salad
In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat.
Add onion and curry powder; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
In a bowl, combine sugar, gelatin, ginger, and stock base.
Stir in vinegar and water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften gelatin.
Add gelatin... - 39.2572
Indian Game Hens Marinated In Yogurt And Spices
Split the cornish game hen in half, removing the backbone and tail.
Cut off the wingtips and pull off the skin.
Set the hen aside in a nonaluminum baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients except the butter and spread this mixture... - 43.9912
Spice Roasted Pears With Yogurt
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
Combine the pears, lemon juice, cinnamon, and allspice in a medium bowl; toss well.
With a sharp knife, cut each pear half lengthwise almost through to the base into inch-thick slices,... - 33.1137
Spiced Yogurt Pork With Couscous
Mix together the yoghurt, garam masala garlic lemon zest and 1/2 the lemon juice.
Add the pork chops and marinate for 10 minutes.
Put the couscous in a bowl and pour the hot stock over.
Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
Fluff up with a fork, then stir in... - 37.769
Spiced Yogurt Roast Chicken
1. Remove skin and all visible fat from chicken. Chop off and discard wings. Loosen skin of chicken, separating from meat without tearing. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric, salt, and cayenne. Rub... - 32.4176
Morello Cherries With Yogurt
In a large saucepan, heat the cherries and sugar over low heat, stirring frequently until the sugar has dissolved.
Add the ginger and vanilla essence and stir well.
Cover the pan and simmer the mixture for 5 to 8 minutes or until the cherries are very soft... - 32.1095
This dish is simple and mildly spicy. It goes very well with parathas. The spices used also helps in digestion as it has ginger. So it compliments the oiliness of the parathas very well. - 0
Browned Vegetable Rice In Spiced Yogurt Sauce
1) In a medium sized bowl, place the onion and margarine.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes, or until soft.
3) In another bowl, place half of this sauteed onion and keep aside.
4) Into one of the onion bowls, add the carrot, rice, peas,... - 47.2045
North African Spiced Fish With Cucumber Yogurt
Grate cucumber coarsely; drain in sieve 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine coriander, cumin, gingerand oil in small bowl.
Brush fish with spice mixture; griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and just cooked through.
Combine cucumber with... - 32.6593
Pasta With Lamb And Eggplant In Spiced Yogurt
In a mixing bowl, toss the eggplant chunks with 1 tablespoon each of the oil and lemon juice.
Leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
Arrange the... - 43.7851
Roast Chicken With Spiced Yogurt
Place chicken in large glass or plastic bowl.
Mix 1/2 teaspoon water and the mustard in 1-quart bowl; stir in yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, salt, cardamom, ginger, cumin, red peppers and pepper.
Pour over chicken; turn to coat well with marinade.
Cover and... - 38.4997
Radish Leaves With Spiced Yogurt
In the West, radish leaves tend to be discarded, although they are actually an interesting green vegetable in their own right. Try this recipe which originates from Indian vegetarian cuisine: radish leaves cooked in a mixture of spices and yoghurt. The... - 34.0961
Honey Yogurt Dressing
Honey yogurt dressing is a light and flavorful salad dressing made with a dash of nutmeg for flavor. Fresh and savory, the honey yogurt dressing is great for fruit salads and is bes stored in the fridge. - 22.586
Peachy Yogurt Sip
In a blender container combine the plain yogurt and peach brandy Add peaches; cover and blend just till smooth.
Pour into serving glasses; sprinkle with ground nutmeg. - 24.1643
Tomato Cucumber And Jalapeno Raita
Mood for some Indian ? This delicious side dish is a must for all those hot and spicy rice dishes and biriyani. This video prepares a slightly sweet and slightly tangy, cooling condiment that goes great with spicy Indian dishes. Chopped tomato, cucumber and... - 121.31
Spiced buttermilk is a perfect body cooling drink for summer. Which is low in calorie, almost no fat and low carb, no other homemade drink can be healthier, than this. - 0
Yogurt Sauce Peaches
In blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese, skim milk, sugar, lemon juice, cardamom, and almond extract.
Cover; process till smooth.
Fold in yogurt, Chill.
At serving time, peel, pit, and slice fresh peaches (or, drain canned... - 34.0714
Uncooked Yogurt Gazpacho
1. Combine the tomatoes, chilies, onion, parsley, and salt to taste. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
2. Stir in the yogurt. Garnish each serving with radish or cucumber slices and a sprig of watercress. - 26.7345
Paprika Chicken With Yogurt
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy skillet and brown the chicken pieces on both sides. Remove to paper toweling and keep warm.
2. Add the onions to the skillet and cook slowly, stirring often, until golden. Add the garlic, paprika, flour, salt, and pepper and... - 30.5875
Potatoes With Yogurt
1. Heat the oil in a skillet and add the potatoes. Cook quickly until lightly browned. Remove the potatoes and drain them on paper towels; keep warm.
2. Add the cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves, and water to skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in the... - 31.9942
Cashew Chicken With Yogurt Marinade
Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl.
Spoon into a resealable plastic bag.
Cut chicken breasts in half, place in bag, and seal bag securely.
Turn bag several times so chicken is completely coated by marinade.
Refrigerate and marinate for 1 1/2 hours.
Drain... - 44.1917
Frozen Berry Yogurt
Set aside 4 strawberries for garnish.
In 2-quart mixing bowl, using fork, crush remaining berries; stir in yogurt, orange juice, and sugar substitute.
In another bowl, using electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form; add sugar and... - 37.0031
Veal And Mushroom Paprika With Yogurt
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the margarine over moderately high heat; add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms, and cook until the mushroom juices are released and have evaporated 5 to 6 minutes.
Push the mushroom mixture to one side of the skillet.
Raise the... - 34.9519
Golden Door Yogurt Bran Muffins
Golden Door Yogurt Bran Muffins is an amazingly delicious version of side dish. An easy to prepare recipe, Golden Door Yogurt Bran Muffins is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 47.8815
Cinnamon Cranberry Baked Apples And Cinnamon Yogurt
Part one of a three part TV special with acclaimed author Christianne Klein. In the three part special, Christianne shares four recipes for Health, Beauty and Body featuring Cinnamon. Recipes include "Cinnamon Cranberry Baked Apples with Cinnamon Vanilla... - 105.599
Mix yogurt, applesauce, honey and pumpkin pie spice.
Spoon into 4 small dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with pecans. - 22.0509
Cfjc Midday Sep 24 Mwl
1. In a bowl, mix together the yogurt and spice blend.
2. Serve with veggies and enjoy! - 0
Minty Lassi - Spicy Mint Flavored Yogurt Drink
1. Using a whisk, whisk the yogurt until smooth.
2. In the spice grinder combine mint, cilantro, ginger, green chili, salt and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Blend into a smooth paste.
3. Add the paste to the remaining yogurt, pour water to the yogurt and... - 0
Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
Combine pumpkin, applesauce, sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
Fold softened frozen yogurt into pumpkin mixture.
Spread 1/3 cup frozen yogurt mixture onto each of 4 gingersnaps.
Top with remaining 4 gingersnaps.
Place on a baking sheet; freeze... - 31.4955
Eggplant With Yogurt
The eggplant with yogurt is prepared with eggplants baked ad cooked with yogurt and spices. Made with sauteed onions and garlic, the eggplant with yogurt is flavored with cumin, coriander, ginger and cayenne pepper and can be served as a delicious and... - 45.2837
Yogurt Cream Cheese
1. Chop fresh or dried fruits and add to yogurt.
2. Add spices or herbs as desired.
3. Add maple syrup or fruit syrup or honey to taste and mix well.
4. Use as spread for crackers or dip for snacks. - 33.9143
Chicken Marinated In Curried Yogurt
1. In a large nonmetal bowl mix the gingerroot, garlic, jalapeno, scallions, parsley, yogurt and lemon juice thoroughly.
2. In a small skillet heat the peanut oil over low heat and sautÃ© together curry powder, coriander and cinnamon stirring... - 43.3693
Most homes in Kerala make Pulissery on festive occasions, for large meals, for auspicious occasions and a lot during the hot summer months. There are many versions of this traditional curry but this one is the basic recipe using sour curd and grated... - 80.9589
Apple Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt
1. In a saucepan, add apple concentrate and sprinkle gelatin and allow it to stand for a minute. Add sugar, stir and heat moderately to set. Continue to stir occasionally until sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
2. Allow to cool and thus thickened,... - 37.3706
Blueberry And Orange Soup With Yogurt
1) In a blender, add in blueberries, orange juice, all spice, nutmeg and blend on low speed.
2) Pour the smooth mixture into a bowl and serve chilled.
3) Ladle the chilled blueberry soup into 2 bowls and serve a dollop of yogurt in the centre... - 36.6932
Apple Yogurt Muffins
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Combine biscuit mix, sugar and spices in bowl.
Cut in butter with pas-try blender until crumbly.
Stir in egg and yogurt, mixing only until moistened.
Spoon batter into 1 2 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
Sprinkle with Streusel... - 37.5473
Spicy Yogurt Baked Chicken Thighs
1. Prepare the marinade- In a glass bowl.
2. Combine the yogurt, lime juice, ginger, garlic and spices and mix well.
3. Add the chicken thighs and coat them evenly by tossing them in the marinade.
4. Cover the bowl with a clean wrap and... - 45.9925
Dahi Baingan / Fried Eggplant With Yogurt
Learn how to make this delicious Indian vegetarian recipe using eggplant, yogurt and simple spices. This delicious eggplant curry goes well with rice dishes like biryani or as a side dish with parantha, roti, naan, chapati. - 0
Kidney Beans In Yogurt
To cook dried beans: Soak dried beans overnight in 2 quarts of lukewarm water. Drain beans and discard soaking water. Place beans in a large pot, adding enough fresh water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour or until... - 35.3908
Eggplant Curry With Tamarind And Yogurt
Curries are an integral part of every cuisine and here is one of the delectable curries of Indian and SriLankan cuisine, egg plant curry with tamarind and yogurt. Learn how to make this king of vegetables in curry form through this video. - 114.921
Arabic Beef Kefta With Saffron Yogurt
Beef Kefta with Saffron Yogurt, is an Arabic dish but blends well globally. A fantastic combination of meat with herbs and spices served with an absolutely different cool saffron yogurt; this definitely is a keepsake dish! - 47.8077
Lebanese Shish Barak In A Yogurt Mint Sauce
This is a rather unique way to serve dumplings. While the meat stuffed dumplings are like those from any other cuisines, the highlight of this dish is the Mediterranean-Middle Eastern twist; the yogurt mint sauce. The tangy yogurt sauce flavored with mint... - 122.075
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
Okra Curry With Yogurt
Grind almonds to a fine paste.
Remove the base and tip of the okras after blanching and cut into halves.
Bake them in an oven at a very high temperature for 1 minute.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry... - 41.416
Mushrooms In Yogurt
Are you looking for a yummmm Mushrooms In Yoghurt recipe? Then you are in luck! Trust me when I say, you have to try Mushrooms In Yoghurt. - 45.8846
Minty Lamb Kebabs With Cucumber & Yogurt
1. Dry-fry the coriander, cumin, cloves, cardamom pods and peppercorns until they turn a shade darker and release a roasted aroma.
2. Grind the roasted spices together in a coffee grinder, spice mill or pestle and mortar.
3. Put the ginger and garlic into a... - 39.4359
Cut bread, soft pide or toasted pita into one-inch cubes, divide into four individual plates.
Mix ground meat with spices, shape into small meat balls.
Fry them in oil, or bake them until golden brown.
Cover the bread with yogurt mixed with garlic paste and... - 31.5536
Curried Potatoes With Yogurt
Cook potatoes in water to cover.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Peel and cube potatoes.
Saute onion with spices in oil or butter.
Add potatoes and salt to taste, mixing lightly.
Just before serving, add yogurt and mix carefully so as not to break up the... - 40.2448
Leeks In Yogurt Sauce
1) Trim and slit leeks, wash and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, boil 2 cups of water, the lemon juice, salt, spices, parsley, and peeled and sliced shallots for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet arrange the leeks in one layer and pour the broth... - 45.2161
Aubergine And Yogurt Relish
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine yoghurt, mint, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate.
2. In a medium sized colander, combine aubergine and salt. Mix well and keep over a bowl for 30 minutes.
3. Post 30 minutes, rinse and... - 45.399
Arabic Yogurt & Cucumber With Mint Salad
Want to try the traditional Mediterranean salad? Watch this video now and learn how you can experiment with flavors and create this Minty Yogurt and Cucumber Salad. Treat your family to this delicacy today.. - 115.901
1) Take a bowl and mix together all ingredients in it.
2) Cover the mixture and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve cold. - 29.8976
Beat egg yolks.
Blend with yoghurt.
Add honey, raisins and spices.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into unbaked piecrust and cover with top crust.
Bake at 450Â° F. for 10 minutes, lower oven to 300Â° F. and bake for an additional 30 minutes. - 29.4939
Tahini With Yogurt And Almonds
Mix the garlic and tahini paste together.
Stir in the yogurt, then gradually add the lemon juice until the mixture is creamy, beating well.
Add the cumin and seasoning.
Stir in the ground almonds.
Place in a serving bowl.
Serve with spiced pita bread. - 36.7784
Savory Yogurt Chicken
Preheat oven to 375°.
Lightly grease pan.
Mix bread crumbs, cheese, and spices (except sesame seeds) together in plastic bag.
Coat chicken breasts with crumb mixture.
Place chicken in pan.
Drizzle butter on top; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake uncovered for... - 38.7385
Turkish Kofta With Mint Yogurt
Combine Basic Lamb Mixture in medium bowl with spices, mint and rind; shape level tablespoons of mixture into oval-shaped kofta (you should have 36).
Thread 3 kofta on each of 12 skewers; cook skewers on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue), in... - 36.1371
Pan Asian: Salmon With Yogurt & Fresh Herbs (bangladesh)
1. Season salmon with salt and turmeric. Mix well and set aside.
2. In food processor, drop garlic, ginger, onion, chili, and tomato. Blend to form paste.
3. Place a wok on medium flame and heat the oil in it.
4. Add the cumin seeds,... - 0
Curried Potato And Yogurt Salad
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water to cover just until tender. Drain.
2. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 1 minute. Off the heat, add cayenne, curry powder, ginger, allspice, and orange zest and stir to blend with... - 37.526
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Frozen Fruit Yogurt
Working with ingredients listed under fruit flavor of your choice, combine fruit and sugar (plus honey, if used) in a 3- to 4-quart pan.
Bring to a boil, stirring, over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring constantly, until fruit softens and... - 33.2615
Onion Bhajias And Vegetables In A Yogurt And Gram Flour Sauce
To make the bhajia batter, mix the gram flour, chilli powder, salt, bicarbonate of soda, onion slices, green chillies, fresh coriander and water together in a medium-size bowl.
Prepare the yogurt gram flour sauce; in a large bowl, whisk the yogurt with the... - 47.04
Chicken Kofta In A Yogurt Sauce
1. To make the koftas, place the chicken pieces in a food processor and mince. Remove the chicken mince and set aside in a bowl.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, coriander, salt, mixed coriander and mint, spring onions and green... - 41.6083
Instant Oats Idly (with Yogurt & Grated Carrots)
Just as the name implies, this idly is instant and requires no fermentation. Throw in your favorite veggies, flavor with herbs and spices, if you wish and there you have an excellent power packed breakfast to keep you going the entire day. And since you steam... - 0
Aloo Ka Raita- Navratra Special
Aloo ka raita is a very nice dish which can be enjoyed during navratras. This is a simple recipe made with boiled potatoes, curd and a few seasonings and spices. - 0
Aloo Tamatar Aur Kheera Raita- Navratra Special
Potato is one of the most common ingredients used during navratra fasts. Here is a yogurt based dish made with potatoes, cucumber and tomatoes; especially meant for the people observing navratra fasts! - 0
Spicy Boondi Raita
Boondi raita, a condiment is one of the many raita varieties that are popular in India, where yogurt is seasoned with spices, along with the addition of tiny balls of fried gram flour (chickpea flour) called 'boondi', which may taste spicy. The raita tastes... - 0
Quick & Easy Healthy Salad Dressing
Fresh garden salads are one of the best ways to get lots of green veggies in your diet. They are full of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, chlorophyll, polyphenols, carotenoids and other antioxidants help protect the body from free radical damage.
Green... - 0
A quick Indian condiment prepared with yogurt and cucumber. The spices give the recipe a twist and make it scrumptious. - 0
Indian Dahi Batata Puri
Another great snack from the subcontinent- Indian Dahi Batata Puri. This dish is famous all over Indian, but is know by different names. This video shows the popular Mumbai version. Watch it and enjoy, this classic snack at home. - 117.449
Delicious Dahi Aloo
A simple recipe Dahi aloo, which is made with boiled potatoes and yogurt, seasoned with Indian spices. Dahi aloo is irresistible! Try this with pooris and the experience you will have cannot be beaten by anything. :) - 0
Plain Boondi Raita
Plain Boondi raita is a simple to make side dish with yogurt, salt, and boondi as the only vital ingredients. The dish is quite common in Indian households and can be consumed at any time of the day viz. breakfast, lunch or dinner. - 0
Curd rice is a popular Indian dish, mainly popular among south Indians, with the dish made with yogurt and rice, and spiced up with black pepper powder and red chili powder. - 0
Vazhaithandu Curd Pachadi
Raita or pachadi is a South Asian/Indian condiment based on yogurt (dahi) and used as a sauce or dip. The yogurt is seasoned with coriander (cilantro), cumin, mint, cayenne pepper, and other herbs and spices. Vegetables such as cucumber and onions are mixed... - 41.2798
Kadi Pakora- A Delicious Diwali Dish
Kadi pakora is a popular Punjabi dish made with sour yogurt and gram flour (besan), containing gram flour based dumplings. This is a flavorful dish which is on the menu of many Indian occasions and festivals viz. diwali, dussehra, weddings etc. - 0
Inji Thairu is a spiced curd, which is usually served as a thottu curry during sadhyas. This curd can be easily prepared with local spices and can be served on a very short notice during regular lunch. - 27.8935
For all of you, who are following a strict diet chart, this savory Indian preparation of yogurt is a nice choice of food. Yogurt is a great source of nutritional value. Indulge yourself in different types of raita preparation and enjoy healthy eating. Watch... - 113.41
Indian Spicy Chaas
You must have tasted buttermilk, but Indian spicy buttermilk is something you should not miss. Just like lassi, it is another favorite drink for the hot summer days. Preparation is so easy that any beginner can try out. - 117.004
Pakistani Pakora Kurhi
Want a hot and sour soup for a cold winter night? Something that is not so usual and vegetarian as well. In this video, chef is making Pakistani Pakora Kurhi in the most traditional or authentic way using the right mix of ingredients and spices. The soup is a... - 117.132
Today I am going to show you how to make a staple Moroccan cake called Meskoutal. There are so many recipes of Meskouta because every Moroccan family has its own way of making it. We are going to make the yogurt version, some people prefer to replace the... - 127.61