- » Spiced Veal
Spiced Veal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced veal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced veal recipes.
Rullepolse Spiced Breast Of Veal
1) Bone, flatten and trim the veal breast into a large square.
2) Cover with the sliced fatback and sprinkle with the, onions, salt, pepper, allspice, saltpeter and parsely or dill.
3) In a clean white cloth, roll the veal like a jelly-roll and tie... - 41.8584
Spiced Veal Chops
Have veal-chops cut.about 3/4 in thick, dredge in flour mixed with salt, red pepper, and thyme.
Rub skillet with garlic clove, add lard and* heat.
Brown chops in heated lard on both sides then add water, Worcestershire sauce, and bay leaf, cover, and simmer... - 31.528
You May Also Like!
Dip veal in flour in a pie plate; tap off any excess.
Heat butter or margarine and oil until foaming in a large skillet.
Brown veal, turning once, several pieces at a time; remove to a warm plate.( Add additional butter or margarine and oil to skillet during... - 35.1363
Veal Balls In Beer Sauce
In mixing bowl combine bread pieces and 1/4 cup beer; set aside and let soak.
In small bowl combine remaining 3/4 cup beer with the water and honey; set aside.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onions and garlic... - 39.3737
Marsala Veal Birds
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon margarine over medium heat until bubbly and hot; add onions, celery, and garlic and saute for 2 minutes [do not brown).
Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper and continue cooking until most of liquid has... - 37.1915
Breaded Veal Chops
1. Combine the bread crumbs, parsley, oregano and cheese.
2. Sprinkle the chops with the salt and pepper, dip them into the beaten egg and roll in the bread-crumb mixture.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet, add the chops and cook over moderate heat until... - 27.5547
Veal Steaks Piccata
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dredge steaks in seasoned flour, turning to coat all sides; set aside remaining flour mixture.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add veal steaks and, over... - 38.7369
Veal Stew Marsala
In 3-quart saucepan heat oil; add veal and brown on all sides.
Add onions and garlic and saute briefly, about 3 minutes (do not brown).
Add flour and stir until thoroughly combined; add remaining ingredients except peas and bring to a boil, stirring... - 35.7266
Loin Roast Of Veal
– Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C )
– In a bowl, mix butter and vegetable shortening, and season with salt and pepper.
– Add onion, season with marjoram, savory and dry mustard.
– Coat veal with this mixture.
– Cook roast in oven,... - 33.6471
Lemon Ginger Prune Veal Roll
Lemon ginger prune veal roll is a fruited and spiced veal roll. Oven cooked, the veal is prepared with a gingered, lemon peel and prune filling. Seasoned and rolled up, it is browned and cooked in a water and madeira blend. Served with a juice of pan sauces,... - 44.2045
Spiced Veal Loaf
Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
Turn into a greased 9 X 4-inch loaf pan and bake at 350F for about 1 1/2 hours or until loaf has pulled well away from sides of pan and top is delicately crusty.
Invert carefully on a warm platter and serve with your... - 32.7615
Spiced Veal Stew
In large, heavy skillet lightly brown the veal in oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Reduce heat (220°).
Pour off fat.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add wine and 1/2 cup water.
Tie next 5 ingredients together in cheesecloth bag; add to skillet.
Simmer... - 45.9906