- » Spiced Turkey Chili
Spiced Turkey Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced turkey chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced turkey chili recipes.
Chunky Turkey Chili
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown turkey; drain.
Add celery, peppers and onions; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add the next four ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Add beans; heat through. - 30.4925
Spicy Turkey Chili
Looking for a healthier version of beef chili? What how Chef John uses ground turkey to make this much loved spicy stew. He cooks it for a long time so that the turkey is as soft and succulent as possible and resembles the chuck beef version. Serving the... - 98.6769
Turkey Chili has a spicy taste. The oregano with chilli poweder add spice to Turkey Chili - 41.1431
Spicy Chili Made The Healthy Way
Who wouldn't enjoy a spicy and sumptuous chili for lunch? The ideal meal to warm you up on a cold winter day. Prepared this way, the dish offers a wealth of proteins and complex carbohydrates that keep you satisfied and energized for the rest of the day. - 0
Turkey Chili Con Carne
1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3.... - 96.6761
Three Amigos Chili -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a different kind of chili that would be perfect to serve for a Super Bowl Party. Made with turkey and three kinds of beans. Serve with corn chips, tostito chips, and the usual chili condiments. - 0
Beef And Turkey Chili
1. Heat a Dutch oven on high flame. Put in some beef and turkey. Saute for about 7 minutes or till the meat turns pink and release juice.
2. Remove from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Drain the meat to remove the fat for 10 minutes.
3.... - 43.1973
Chili Wagon Wheel Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook pasta without salt, drain, and keep aside.
3) Take a nonstick skillet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Stir in ground sirloin, bell pepper and onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until meat... - 39.6686