- » Spiced Turkey Chili
Spiced Turkey Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced turkey chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced turkey chili recipes.
Spiced Turkey Stuffed Chilies
Drain chilies on paper towels.
Slice each chili crosswise into about 1-inch pieces.
In small mixing bowl, combine turkey, cumin, garlic powder, salt, oregano and cinnamon.
Spoon small amount of turkey mixture onto center of each peppe - 33.0993
Chunky Turkey Chili
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, brown turkey; drain.
Add celery, peppers and onions; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add the next four ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Add beans; heat through. - 28.9418
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 45.7624
Spicy Turkey Chili
Looking for a healthier version of beef chili? What how Chef John uses ground turkey to make this much loved spicy stew. He cooks it for a long time so that the turkey is as soft and succulent as possible and resembles the chuck beef version. Serving the... - 143.444
Turkey Chili has a spicy taste. The oregano with chilli poweder add spice to Turkey Chili - 39.0039
Turkey Chili Con Carne
1. Place a large heavy bottom Dutch oven on medium high heat, and sauté onion, celery, red, yellow, and jalapeno pepper in it. Cook just until the onions begin to sweat.
2. Add ground turkey, stir and continue to sauté until cooked through.
3.... - 107.984
Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the chili powder, oil, garlic, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a low boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Rub or brush the spice rub all... - 33.377
Three Amigos Chili -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a different kind of chili that would be perfect to serve for a Super Bowl Party. Made with turkey and three kinds of beans. Serve with corn chips, tostito chips, and the usual chili condiments. - 0
Beef And Turkey Chili
1. Heat a Dutch oven on high flame. Put in some beef and turkey. Saute for about 7 minutes or till the meat turns pink and release juice.
2. Remove from the heat and pass the meat through a sieve. Drain the meat to remove the fat for 10 minutes.
3.... - 41.5439
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 36.1256
Spiced Turkey With Shiitake Mushrooms
Cut the partially frozen turkey into thin strips.
Mix the chili, hot red pepper, soy, and sweet-and-sour sauces.
Stir the mixture into the turkey to coat all of the pieces; marinate the turkey in the refrigerator 1 hour or more, turning occasionally.
At least... - 41.5663
Chili Wagon Wheel Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook pasta without salt, drain, and keep aside.
3) Take a nonstick skillet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Stir in ground sirloin, bell pepper and onion and cook for 4-5 minutes or until meat... - 39.4868
Crunchy Mexican Turkey Tidbits
Crunchy mexican turkey tidbits are prepared with ground turkey. Spiced and flavored with chili powder, cumin and garlic, the turkey tidbits are shaped into small meatballs and coated with crushed tortilla chips. Baked and served with a salsa-sour cream dip,... - 44.3744
Pumpkin Chili Mexicana
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, green bell pepper and garlic; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Add meat; cook until browned.
ADD tomatoes and juice, pumpkin, tomato sauce, kidney beans, chiles,... - 35.6446
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat them in the oven for 8 minutes. Meanwhile, in a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and red pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes... - 30.3496
Spicy Chili Dip
Cook turkey meat and chopped onion in a bowl in the microwave with a piece of wax paper over it.
Cook on high about 2-3 minutes.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Remove turkey and onion from bowl and drain off fat.
Prepare taco mix with the microwave... - 31.6463
20 Minute Chili
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
2. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion, garlic, green pepper, chili powder, flour, basil, oregano and red pepper... - 27.3687
Hearty Turkey Stew
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ground Turkey and onion; cook until meat is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain meat mixture in a colander,pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe pan drippings from Dutch oven with a... - 34.4933
Mexican Turkey Mole
Cut the turkey as for fricassee and boil until tender.
Pass through the fine blade of a food chopper the fried almonds, toasted bread, raisins, and chocolate.
Mix well with the ground spices and dried chili pulp.
Melt the fat and add onion and garlic.
When... - 40.7626
1) In a blender container put green peppers, onions, tomatoes, pimento and almonds and blend covered for 1 minute.
2) In a skillet heat oil and add tomato mixture, seasonings, spices and bouillon cubes.Bring to the boiling point.
3) Reduce heat and... - 47.0292
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
Transfer to saucepan just large enough to accommodate (do not clean skillet).
Add enough stock or salted water to saucepan to cover turkey.
Bring to... - 39.7072
1. Saute3/4 cup of onions, 3/4 cup of green peppers, and 2 cloves of garlic in 1/2 cup of bouillon. Cook until tender.
2. Add tomato sauce, 1/4 cup of green chilies, and 1 teaspoon of cumin. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. Mix... - 33.1776
Tandoori Turkey Kabobs
Combine cumin, salt, red pepper, cinnamon and cloves in a small bowl; set aside 1/2 teaspoon spice mixture for the raita.
To the remaining spice mixture add garlic, ginger and chili pepper.
Place turkey in a large bowl; drizzle oil over turkey and toss... - 45.2399
Coriander Turkey Breast
Remove skin and excess fat from turkey breast.
In a small saucepan cook coriander, onion powder, chili powder, and red pepper in margarine for 1 minute.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice.
Spread spice mixture on all sides of turkey.
In a covered grill... - 35.1899
1. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown ground meat. Drain and transfer to a Dutch oven (large heavy pot). Add olive oil to the skillet, and cook the onion, garlic, and bell peppers; add to browned meat in Dutch oven. Add tomatoes (including juice),... - 30.3496
Big Pot O’ Chili
Savory, hot chili – make it as spicy or as mild as you like. This one bulks up the veggies and uses turkey and very lean ground beef so it comes in at a low calorie count for a good sized portion. For 400 calories you can have a huge portion ! Try making... - 35.7613
Smoked Turkey, Andouille Sausage & Shrimp Gumbo
Get a taste of Louisiana with this classic yet super easy shrimp gumbo recipe. This delicious Southern dish is a great way to spice up a cold winter evening when your tummy is screaming for something hot and spicy! This easy “cheaters” recipe is one that... - 105.379
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.7295
Culinary Carrie: Turkey Pad Thai
It’s the day after Thanksgiving are you already tired of turkey sandwiches and turkey soup? My Turkey Pad Thai is the perfect way to use some of your leftover turkey in a completely different, non-traditional way that your family and guests will love. - 112.879
Turkey With Salsa Mole Poblano
Brown the turkey thighs in a bit of oil in a very heavy skillet.
Place them in a kettle, barely cover with water, bring to a boil, cover, turn down the heat, and simmer for 45 minutes.
Turn off the heat, cover the pot, and leave the turkey in the broth for... - 42.4247
Love turkey? Then this Southwestern Turkey will make you drool for sure. Seasonings and spices combine with turkey to lend a royale touch to this dish. Check out the recipe of Southwestern Turkey. - 35.5626
Tex Mex Turkey Stew
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In medium bowl, combine turkey, 1/4 cup salsa, 1/2 cup cilantro, onion, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon cumin and salt.
Form mixture into 16 meatballs.
Place meatballs on baking pan sprayed with vegetable cooking spray and bake 25-30 minutes... - 43.8876
Black Bean Stew With Turkey
This hearty slow cooker stew combines the fabulous flavours of chillies with turkey, squash, and black beans... Trust us - you have to try it - 114.818
Cajun Turkey Burgers
1. Using hands or a large wooden spoon, in a medium bowl, blend turkey, mushrooms, and onions with spices, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings
2. Shape into 4 patties of equal size.
3. Heat a saute pan on medium to high heat or a grill.
4. Add... - 41.1874
Healthy Turkey Meatball
I'm into turkey meatballs, so I'm going to show you how you can make some awesome, yummy organic meatballs which are packed full of protein, nutrients, and fresh, whole ingredients. We are not putting in any preservatives, and we will use all natural spices... - 131.204
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 49.022
Turkey In Red Sesame Sauce
1. Tie turkey breast crosswise and lengthwise at 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) intervals with kitchen string, folding thin ends under to make compact loaf.
2. Combine stock, celery, onion halves, bay leaf and peppercorns in 6-quart (6-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add... - 40.9283
Turkey Sheesh Kebabs
1. In a bowl add onion and garlic. Mix with lemon juice, spices, tofu, turkey, lemon and flour.
2. Knead the mixture well.
3. Make cigar shaped burgers from the sheesh kebabs.
4. Grill till the kebabs are light brown in color.
5. Place it in an... - 43.9372
Turkey & Bacon Salad Sandwiches
Toast both sides of bread slices; spread one side of each slice with butter.
Place 2 slices, buttered sides up, side by side on each of 4 salad plates; cover evenly with lettuce and sprinkle with onions.
Evenly distribute turkey, radishes, bacon, and avocado... - 37.6433
Turkey & Bacon Salad Sandwiches
Toast both sides of bread slices; spread one side of each slice with butter.
Place 2 slices side by side on each of 4 salad plates, butter side up; cover evenly with lettuce and sprinkle with onions.
Evenly distribute turkey, radishes, bacon, and avocado atop... - 38.086
Curried Turkey In A Noodle Nest
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add the turkey and stir to coat. Set aside for 30 minutes. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°. Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain, rinse... - 29.4175
Thai Lettuce Wraps
This delicious appetizer is easy to make and fun to eat. A spiced ground turkey mix is rolled in a soft lettuce leaf to create a light easy to eat wrap. - 121.043
In Dutch oven, heat oil over medium low heat; prick sausage and cook, turning often, for 20 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
Remove and set aside.
Drain all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) drippings from pan; cook celery, onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes over... - 44.5697
Beef Enchiladas Supreme
Brown the hamburger, onions, garlic & oregano.
Add chili powder, salt, enchilada sauce and water.
Cover and simmer for 1/2 hour.
Quickly fry 6 tortillas in small amt of oil until just soft; place each between paper towels.
Lay a tortilla on a large plate,... - 39.2128
Matar Wale Keema
For all Indian food lovers, here's a video which will certainly produce restaurant like matarwale keema at home. This recipe prepares minced meat with peas, ground Indian spices which emits a wonderful aroma. Matarwale keema can be served as basmati rice or... - 88.3592
Minced Chicken Satay
1. In a food processor, whirl coconut, chilies, and 2 tablespoons hot water until finely ground.
2. Add spice paste, salt, pepper, and chicken; whirl until well mixed.
3. Trim root ends from lemon grass. Trim tops to make stalks 6 to 8 inches long. Remove... - 31.0143
My 5 year old’s teacher asked her what her favorite food was, she said “keema.” The teacher’s response was “oh, I’m not sure what that is.” That’s because you haven't LIVED lady! Use this recipe for beef, lamb, chicken, turkey or even soy meat... - 152.919
How To Make Chicken Keema Matar Curry
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Matar Curry (Ground chicken with Green Peas cooked with Indian spices)
Keema means minced meat and you can also use ground lamb, beef or turkey instead of chicken in this recipe. - 0
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 151.095
Meatball Tangine With Tomato Sauce
Want to treat yourself with a delicious dish? Try and make this meatball tagine with a zesty tomato sauce. Prepared with aromatic spices, this recipe is quiet a delicacy. Originating in Morocco, this is a slow-cooked dish with tender meatball combined with... - 102.88
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 113.332