Indian Tomato Soup
- » Spiced Tomato Soup
Spiced Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced tomato soup recipes.
Cold Spiced Tomato Soup
Melt the butter in a 3 1/2-quart pot, preferably nonstick; add the carrot, celery, onion, and garlic, and toss over medium heat for 1 minute.
Add all the remaining ingredients except the scallion and bring to a boil, then lower the heat and simmer, uncovered,... - 31.3508
You May Also Like!
Spiced Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) Seed the tomatoes
2) In a blender, put the seeded tomatoes along with garlic and herbs.
3) Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture blending at a low speed.
4) Place a saucepan over medium heat and boil the ingredients in it,... - 46.3101
Spiced Homemade Tomato Soup
Scald milk in a large double boiler and stir in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Whisk and cook until smoothly thickened.
Pour tomatoes into a blender and add onion, celery leaves, sugar and allspice.
Cover and whiz until chopped.
If using fresh... - 41.1349
Tomato SoupÃ¢â‚¬â€spice Loaf
Sift the first 4 ingredients into a bowl.
Add the sugar, raisins and huts; then stir in a mixture of soup and oil.
Mix thoroughly, and scrape into a greased 8 l/2"x4 1/2" loaf pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 50 minutes.
Cool, and remove from pan.
Makes 1... - 37.6651
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
Sift the first four ingredients into a bowl.
Add the sugar, raisins and nuts, then stir in a mixture of soup, oil and milk.
Mix thoroughly and scrape into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
Cool and remove from pan. - 31.0645
Old Salem Tomato Soup Spiced
Put tomatoes, water, sugar, salt, cloves, peppercorns on to boil.
Put butter into a small saucepan; when it bubbles add onion and parsley, fry five minutes, being careful not to burn it.
Add flour and when well mixed stir into the tomatoes.
Add 1/4 teaspoon... - 33.6351
Classic Tomato Soup Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 8-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, allspice, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, soup, shortening, eggs and water.
With mixer at low speed, beat until well mixed, constantly... - 46.2709
Quick Tomato Spice Cake
Quick Tomato Spice Cake has a grand taste. Quick Tomato Spice Cake gets its taste from tomato soup mixed with spice cake mix. Quick Tomato Spice Cake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 26.5575
Tomato Soup Spice Cake
1. Generously grease 14-cup microwave-safe Bundt® pan. Sprinkle pan with sugar.
2. In large bowl, combine cake mix, soup, eggs and water. With mixer, beat 2 minutes or until well mixed, constantly scraping side and bottom of bowl.
3. Pour into prepared... - 33.1728
Spiced Tomato Soup
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sweet potato, shallots, and garlic, and saute 4 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomato bits and remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40... - 33.6397
Spiced Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and oil until sizzling. Add the onions and toss to coat. Cover the saucepan and "sweat" the onions over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the leeks and garlic and toss to... - 43.4328