- » Spiced Tomato Jelly
Spiced Tomato Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced tomato jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced tomato jelly recipes.
Jellied Fish In Tomato Juice
Boil the fish, salt, and spices in 2 cups of water until well-done.
Cool the fish and pick out the bones and skin.
Flake the fish and place it in a greased fish mold.
Strain the broth and return it to the stove.
Add the tomato juice and bouillon and bring the... - 36.7409
Spiced Tomato Aspic
1. In a cup, soften the gelatin in the vinegar. Leave aside.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the vegetables, herbs, spices and seasonings.
3. Place pan on a medium low flame and simmer the mixture for 20 minutes.
4. Turn the... - 44.5442
Chicken In Aspic
This Chicken in Aspic is superb ! Try this spicy chicken mold for your dinner ! Your suggestions for this Chicken in Aspic are welcome ! - 36.451
Spinach Tomato Bread
1 In a small saucepan, combine the potatoes, garlic, cold water, and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Cook, uncovered, for 1 0 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
Mash the... - 44.0198
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 34.2402
In a saucepan, combine the tomato sauce, V-8, onion, all the spices, and salt. Heat until simmering, and continue to simmer, covered, for 15 minutes. Strain.
Sprinkle gelatin over water and let soften for 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and vinegar to strained... - 29.6997
Remove the outer rind from the oranges and lemons with a vegetable peeler, then cut into thin slivers with a knife or scissors.
Place in a saucepan, then add the water and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve the rind.
Peel the oranges and... - 41.7019
Tomato Citrus Marmalade
1. Chop tomatoes into small pieces.
2. Drain half of the juice and weigh the rest.
3. Measure equal quantity of sugar and mix with tomatoes.
4. Cut oranges and lemons into very thin slices; cut each slice into quarter and discard seeds.
5. In a... - 38.6439
Cold Tomato Catchup
This cold tomato ketchup is a cooked tomato ketchup made at home. Spiced with allspice and cloves along with garlic, the cold tomato ketchup can be used as a condiment at home or for preparing meals. - 40.3788
Naw'lins Barbecue Sauce
1) Combine together all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve or use as preferred. - 34.6528
Baked Flounder Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together the cooked greens, egg, wheat germ, nutmeg, salt, and cheese.
3. Spread over the fillets and roll up as for a jelly roll. Secure with toothpicks and set, seam side down, in a buttered baking dish.... - 29.8513
Spicy Sausage Burritos
Prepare Refried Beans.
Cook and stir pork sausage in 10-inch skillet until light brown; drain.
Stir in tomato, chili powder, vinegar, garlic, salt and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10... - 42.5385
Cold Loin Of Pork With Green Peppercorns
After meat is boned, lay it flat on a board and rub inside well with the next 4 ingredients.
Spread thin slivers of garlic along the length of it, then make small incisions and press peppercorns evenly into meat.
Finally, shape in roll lengthwise and tie with... - 42.8118
Veal And Orzo With A Garlic Crumb Crust
To Prepare Stew: Rinse meat, blot dry, trim fat, and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven or wide saucepan over medium-high heat.
Saute the veal in batches until lightly browned, adding more oil as needed.
If the oil... - 42.4317
Cold Meat Mould
1. Immerse tomatoes in very hot water for a minute and then into cold water.
2. Skin and chop. Put into saucepan with onion, vinegar, lemon juice, spices, salt, pepper and 2 tbsp water.
3. Simmer till soft.
4. Dissolve gelatin in hot water and add to pan... - 32.6442
Curried Prawns (shrimp)
Bring stock to boil, pour over coconut, cover and stand for 15 minutes.
Then drain, reserving liquid.
Slice onions and celery, dice apple, chop tomatoes.
Heat oil, fry onions until lightly brown.
Add celery, apple and tomatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
Add... - 45.0198
Quick Whole Wheat Pizza
In large bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine yogurt and oil; pour over flour mixture and stir with fork to combine.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
(Dough can be... - 48.8226
Sicilian Meat Roll
Sicilian Meat Roll is cooked with eggs, ground beef, ham and mozzarella cheese along with spices. If you are you looking for a tasty meat preparation that you can serve for a dinner party Sicilian Meat Roll is the best choice.Learn how to make Sicilian Meat... - 38.0161