- » Spiced Spinach
Spiced Spinach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced spinach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced spinach recipes.
Spiced Turnips With Spinach And Tomatoes
1. Plunge the tomatoes into a bowl of boiling water for 30 seconds, then refresh in a bowl of cold water. Peel away the tomato skins and chop roughly. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or saute pan and fry the onion slices for about 5 minutes until... - 35.7388
Spiced Spinach Saute
Wash spinach thoroughly and drain; remove and discard stems and coarsely chop leaves.
In 9- or 10-inch nonstick skillet, over high heat and using only the water that clings to spinach leaves after washing, cook spinach, covered, until wilted; remove from pan... - 27.1559
You May Also Like!
Rinse and drain spinach; put into a heavy saucepan; place over medium heat and cook in moisture remaining on leaves about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally with a fork.
(Spinach should be wilted but not soft.) Drain.
Mix remaining ingredients except the... - 35.0381
Indian Spiced Spinach And Potato Palak Aloo
1. In a pan heat oil at medium high and saute potatoes, stir every minute until cooked half way.
2. Add garlic and chilies and saute for 45 seconds.
3. Add dry spices (you can add extra oil in the center and cook cumin seeds for a few seconds before... - 106.462
Creamed Spinach With Almonds
Blend flour, salt, and nutmeg into hot butter in a saucepan.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling; stir and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Add almonds and spinach to sauce; mix lightly to blend. - 31.1482
Thes spinach timbales are healthy and savory timbables prepared with cooked fresh spinach. Spiced with nutmeg and prepared with added milk, the timbales have eggs in it and are baked to finish on the oven. - 30.3667
Spiced Spinach Soup
Wash spinach thoroughly changing water two or three times.
Peel and slice potato.
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
After a while add spinach, potato, salt and two cups water.
Cover and let it cook till spinach is tender (do not overcook or spinach will... - 42.4782
1. Wash and drain spinach. Cook following directions in Fresh Vegetable Cooking Chart. Drain.
2. Melt butter in a small glass bowl in microwave oven (30 seconds at HIGH).
3. Mix remaining ingredients, except egg, into melted butter.
4. Pour butter mixture... - 27.9873
Spiced Spinach Quiche
Pierce packages of spinach several times with a fork.
Place on a paper plate.
Microwave each at HIGH 2 minutes.
Combine butter and chopped onion in a 2-cup glass bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Combine eggs, biscuit mix, half-and-half, basil, salt,... - 42.1114
Microwaved Nutmeg Spiced Spinach Souffle
Bring egg whites to room temperature, about one hour.
Butter a 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic souffle dish or a 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic, straight-sided casserole dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Heat spinach, in... - 43.7821
Spiced Spinach Recipes By Category