- » Spiced Rum Punch
Spiced Rum Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced rum punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced rum punch recipes.
Spiced Rum Punch
Combine grapefruit juice, spiced rum, sugar and grenadine, chill.
Add ginger ale, stirring well.
Serve over crushed ice, and garnish with lime wedges and cherries, if desired. - 26.8561
Cranberry Rum Punch Cocktail
Coconut rum, dark and spiced rum with cranberry and pineapple. Stick a little umbrella in this cocktail and make believe you’re in the islands, mon. - 107.991
You May Also Like!
Combine all ingredients except lemon slices in slow cooker.
Cover and hold on low 2 to 3 hours.
Ladle hot into mugs.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 27.7264
Spiced Cranberry Punch
Combine apple juice, spices, sugar and vinegar in small saucepan.
Bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
Strain and cool.
Combine this spiced juice with all remaining ingredients and chill well. - 35.0392
Hot Spiced Punch
In a large pot on top of stove combine all of the ingredients and mix well.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Reduce heat, and simmer about 10 minutes.
One half ounce of rum can be added to each mug before pouring in the hot mixture, if added punch is... - 34.7006
Pineapple Spiced Punch
Muddle sugar cubes with fresh lime juice. Add all other ingredients and stir until cold. Pour into a highball glass. Garnish with a lime slice and a pineapple wedge. - 13.0584
Hot Spiced Beer And Rum
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add cinnamon cloves and lemon peel and pour over the beer.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat for 10 to 15 minutes without boiling or simmering.
3. In the mean time, in a dry bowl combine the eggs and sugar... - 39.049
Mix juices, rum, brown sugar, and spices.
Place crushed ice in punch bowl; pour rum mixture over ice.
Cover with cloth; let stand 10 minutes.
Remove cloth; stir mixture well.
Add 2 trays ice cubes; garnish with orange slices.
Dip rims of glasses in ice water,... - 36.3092
1. In a cheesecloth bag or a piece of muslin cloth, tie cloves and cinnamon.
2. In a 3 quart slow cooker or crock pot, combine sugar, juices and nutmeg
3. Throw the spice bag into the liquid and give a good stir.
4. Cover the pot with... - 45.8841
1) In a saucepan, place the rhubarb and orange beverage.
2) Cover and simmer the mixture until rhubarb is tender.
3) Add sweetener, to the mixture.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) In a food processor, place the rhubarb mixture until pureed.
6)... - 48.0389
In 6-quart saucepan, combine grapefruit juice, orange juice, cider, cloves, and cinnamon stick.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, and simmer, cov- ered, 30 minutes.
Strain to remove spices.
Return mixture to large saucepan.
Stir in grena- dine, rum, bitters, and... - 38.3548