- » Spiced Rice Peanut
Spiced Rice Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Rice Peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Rice Peanut recipes.
Yellow Peanut Rice
This rice is authentic South Indian rice made on several occasions. It is simple and tastes really good. Watch the video to learn about the different ingredients and method of preparing it. - 131.952
Homemade Bhel Mix With Puffed Rice
Here is an amazing flavorful snack that is ready to eat in minutes. Just toss in puffed rice with veggies, crispy crackers and some tangy-sweet tamarind sauce, toss them and serve a savory snack. The best thing about this snack is that it's very delish and... - 115.94
You May Also Like!
Peanut Fried Rice With Soy Broccoli
1. Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make... - 32.231
Pork And Peanut Stir Fry
Pork and peanut stir fry has a very asian taste to it. Made with lean pork strips, the pork and peanut stir fry is a skillet cooked recipe. Spiced with ginger root and garlic powder, the pork is cooked along with sliced vegetables and finished with roasted... - 47.8802
Indonesian Spiced Rice
Put the tamarind pulp into a bowl and pour over the water.
Set aside to cool.
Pour the contents of the bowl through a strainer into a saucepan, pressing as much pulp through as possible.
Half fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Add the... - 41.4114
Crudites With Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger and garlic until minced.
Add peanut butter, 1/3 cup water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
Stir in chile sauce or oil to... - 31.3038
Lentil Fried Rice
1 In a heavy 12 inch skillet or wok, heat the peanut and sesame oils over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Stir in the carrots and pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute to coat with the... - 37.3302
Red Beans And Rice
Cover beans with reserved liquid and enough additional water to measure 6 cups liquid in a large pan.
Add half the onion and the carrot, salt, bay leaves, and ham bone.
Cover beans and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in a frying... - 42.3293
Salted Peanut Chews
1. Mix butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices in a bowl and cream them with a beater until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour & chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a saucepan, mix together light corn syrup, unsalted butter,... - 47.0445
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 24.6345
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 97.3734
Five Spice Beef Stir Fry
1. Place beef in shallow glass baking dish. Combine soy sauce and 2 tablespoons cornstarch in small bowl. Pour soy sauce mixture over beef; toss to coat thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat skillet... - 38.4377