- » Spiced Rice Peanut
Spiced Rice Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Rice Peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Rice Peanut recipes.
Yellow Peanut Rice
This rice is authentic South Indian rice made on several occasions. It is simple and tastes really good. Watch the video to learn about the different ingredients and method of preparing it. - 133.493
Peanut Fried Rice With Soy Broccoli
1. Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make... - 30.545
Indonesian Spiced Rice
Put the tamarind pulp into a bowl and pour over the water.
Set aside to cool.
Pour the contents of the bowl through a strainer into a saucepan, pressing as much pulp through as possible.
Half fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil.
Add the... - 39.4501
Homemade Bhel Mix With Puffed Rice
Here is an amazing flavorful snack that is ready to eat in minutes. Just toss in puffed rice with veggies, crispy crackers and some tangy-sweet tamarind sauce, toss them and serve a savory snack. The best thing about this snack is that it's very delish and... - 115.634
Pork And Peanut Stir Fry
Pork and peanut stir fry has a very asian taste to it. Made with lean pork strips, the pork and peanut stir fry is a skillet cooked recipe. Spiced with ginger root and garlic powder, the pork is cooked along with sliced vegetables and finished with roasted... - 45.4813
Fried Shrimp Rice
Wash the rice under cold running water for several minutes; drain.
Combine the rice and broth in a saucepan; cover, bring to a boil and cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Spread on a flat surface to cool and dry.
If possible, refrigerate for 2 hours.
Heat the oil... - 40.9006
Crudites With Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger and garlic until minced.
Add peanut butter, 1/3 cup water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
Stir in chile sauce or oil to... - 29.3548
Lentil Fried Rice
1 In a heavy 12 inch skillet or wok, heat the peanut and sesame oils over moderately high heat until very hot but not smoking.
Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Stir in the carrots and pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute to coat with the... - 35.5663
Red Beans And Rice
Cover beans with reserved liquid and enough additional water to measure 6 cups liquid in a large pan.
Add half the onion and the carrot, salt, bay leaves, and ham bone.
Cover beans and simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in a frying... - 41.0987
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 100.568
Salted Peanut Chews
1. Mix butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices in a bowl and cream them with a beater until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour & chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a saucepan, mix together light corn syrup, unsalted butter,... - 44.5585
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 22.2803
Five Spice Beef Stir Fry
1. Place beef in shallow glass baking dish. Combine soy sauce and 2 tablespoons cornstarch in small bowl. Pour soy sauce mixture over beef; toss to coat thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat skillet... - 36.4873
Peanut And Cabbage Curry
In heavy skillet, saute onions, garlic, peanuts and spices together in oil until onions are tender.
Add potatoes, saute for 2 minutes or so, then add mushrooms and tomatoes and finally the cabbage.
Stir vegetables to coat them with spice mixture, add tomato... - 34.2522
Peanut Noodles With Red Bell Pepper And Shredded Chicken
Here is another quick and simple recipe, which you could consider for dinner after a hectic day. The peanut noodles with red bell pepper and shredded chicken has all necessary nutritional values. Once you have all the ingredients ready, you need to spend only... - 143.265
Peanut Butter Sauce
1) Wash and cut the meat into small bite-size pieces.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and brown the meat.
3) Stir in the onion, salt, pepper, and other spices as desired.
4) In a bowl , mix together tomato sauce with... - 38.9757
Fesenjon Spiced Ground Beans
You may cook the soybeans and peanuts together; then grind them in a food grinder using the small blade, or chop all of the cooked beans fine.
In a 4-quart dutch oven saute the onions and curry powder in the oil until the onions are very soft. Stir in the... - 33.3944
Five Spice Chicken Wings
1. Remove wing tips from chicken; reserve for another use. Cut chicken in half at second joint. Score each chicken piece twice.
2. Combine chicken, five-spice powder, honey, peanut oil, garlic, ginger and sesame oil in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours... - 31.6019
Javanese Spiced Pork
Cut the pork into very thin slices.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Brown the pork and onion in some oil in the wok, cover, and continue to fry on very low heat for 10 minutes.
Add the coriander, curry, salt, black pepper, garlic, and soy sauce.
Mix... - 41.8689
Simmer chicken leg in water to cover until cooked.
Cool and debone, then slice the chicken thinly and arrange on serving plate.
Put all other ingredients, except spring onion and sesame seeds, in a wok and bring to the boil.
Simmer over low heat, stirring... - 40.6696
Cook onion and butter in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes, stir once.
Stir flour, then lamb, broth, raisins, peanuts, lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt.
Cook, covered with lid, at HIGH 5 minutes and LOW, 20 to 25 minutes or until lamb is... - 35.0162
Dave's Modified Wild Rice Pulao 2008
Would you like to treat your family to a delicious and easy to make Indian Vegetable Pulao? Watch this video and learn how you can prepare this Indian delicacy at home. - 86.7025
This Caribbean Rice tastes fantastic! Try this irresistibly spiced and seasoned rice for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Caribbean Rice are welcome ! - 38.0848
Pallila Karam Podi
Here's a dish that is sure going to add enough spice to your morning. This powdered peanut mix is easy to make and spicy to taste. It is mostly served with dosa or idli,but can be had with other breakfast dishes too. This red hot peanut powder is surely going... - 0
1. Thoroughly wash the rice in cold water until the water runs clean. Drain the rice and keep aside.
2. In a large stock pot or heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter or ghee on a medium flame.
3. When fat is hot, add the cumin,... - 48.045
Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is a staple food in Indonesian cuisine. Nasi means rice and goreng means stir fried. Nasi goreng - Indonesian stir-fried rice is usually spicy but one can make variations as per taste. Ideally, it is made from freshly... - 151.095
Beef Stir Fry
In 10-inch skillet or a wok heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, and carrot and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until carrot is tender.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine broth, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and spice, stirring to dissolve cornstarch;... - 30.9275
Remove 2 slices from the can of pineapple and 1/3 cup of syrup.
Chill the rest of the pineapple.
Cook the rice with salt in the chicken stock until it is fluffy.
Heat oil and mix in garlic, onion, green pepper and ham.
Cook until vegetables are shiny looking... - 38.8801
Dry Cooked String Beans
Rinse the long beans and then cut them into 3 inch long (7.5 cm) pieces.
Marinate the ground pork with the soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar, and set aside.
Heat the oil in the wok; deep fry the green beans until they are wrinkled (about 3 minutes).
Remove... - 41.6829
Odd Flavor Chicken
Wash and clean the chicken.
Boil 3 quarts of water in a large deep pan.
Add 1 Tbs of Chinese rice wine and 2 slices of ginger.
Submerge the chicken in the boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool in the... - 39.2927
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 44.3556
Sichuan Style Prawns With Rice Noodles
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Crush peppercorns, star anise and salt; coat prawns in spice mix.
Place noodles in large bowl, cover with warm water; gently separate noodles with hands.
Soak noodles 1 minute; drain, rinse under cold... - 41.0399
Thin Poha (beaten/pressed Rice)chiwda
1. If poha is soggy, preheat oven on 350. Bake poha for 5 mins or till it become crunchy. Don't forget to stir in between. (If you don't have oven you can use pan or kadhai on gas)
2. Heat oil in a pan, then fry pea nuts, cashews, almonds, raisins seperately... - 37.0817
Sweet 'n Spicy Chicken Curry In A Hurry With Fragrant Basmati Rice
1) To prepare spicy rice, in the bottom of a medium saucepan toast coriander, cumin, and mustard seeds.
2) As the seeds splutter, add water and boil.
3) Prepare the rice as per directions or prepare plain rice as usual.
4) In a large, deep, nonstick... - 44.0959
Ask a South Indian house wife what she does with left over rice and the answer will surely be “I make chitranna.” Or ask a south Indian what his mother or wife gives him to eat when he is making a long journey; the answer is sure to me “chitranna.”... - 137.056
1) Soak groundnuts in water for 15 minutes and peel them.
2) Roast peppercorns, cloves, dry coconut, cinnamon, coriander, sesame and half of the cumin seeds together and powder them.
3) Clean and chop tindlis lengthwise.
4) Shell the peas.
5)... - 48.7489
The formal name for yellow peanut rice is fittingly chitranna:) It is a South Indian recipe from Bangalore that I grew up eating. The rice is yellow from turmeric and flavored with lemon, coconut, fried peanuts, dals and spices. Since it is so colorful it is... - 140.326
Party Snacks is an irresistible snacks recipe. The Party Snacks is something you would never want to miss out on! - 29.5431
1) In a wok or deep fry pan, pour 1.5 cup oil to heat up.
2) Use a strainer to partly fill with rice flakes. Place the strainer inside the hot oil for deep frying the rice flakes, until they turn puffy.
3) Repeat the above process to complete with all... - 46.767
1) In a thick pan, gently saute the dry rice in the oil and butter over low heat, until pale brown.
2) Stir in the onion and celery and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the water, sultanas and mushrooms, then simmer covered until the rice is just... - 43.9381
The yummy parsi dish, Chicken Dhansak is a meal in itself! Serve the Chicken Dhansak the next time you host a party! I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of Chicken Dhansak! - 46.6511
Mom's Crab Curry
Saute onion and garlic in butter until limp but not browned; add curry powder and cook over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Blend in flour and gradually add the cream.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Remove from heat and strain into the top of... - 37.7946
1. Combine the popcorn, shredded wheat, puffed rice, and nuts in a jelly roll pan. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the paprika, curry, and garlic salt.
2. Pour the butter mixture over the popcorn mixture. Bake in a 325-de-gree oven for 10 minutes.... - 22.411
Fish Flavored Chicken
Slice the chicken into slices 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick and about 2 inches (5 cm) long, then shred the slices into strips 2 inches (5 cm) long.
Marinate with egg white, salt, wine, and tapioca starch for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse and then shred the snow... - 42.3344
Orange Flavor Beef
When flank steak is used, first cut with the grain into three long strips each about 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
Then cut the beef across the grain into very thin slices, at least 1/8 inch (3 mm), and about 2 inches (5 cm) long and 1/2 inch (1.5 cm) wide. (When... - 41.8157
Meat Platter In Three Colors
Shred the chicken breast into 2 inch long (5 cm) julienne strips.
This should yield 1 1/2 cups of meat.
Mix the wine, salt, sugar, egg white, and ginger and marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least 20 to 30 minutes.
Shred the beef and marinate for 20... - 40.5716
Shrimps Szechuan Style
Defrost the shrimps.
Rinse and drain, then thoroughly pat them dry with paper towels.
Mix tomato catsup, chili sauce, wine, soy sauce, sugar, salt, dried red pepper, and tapioca starch in a bowl to make the combined seasoning sauce.
Heat oil in the wok.
Add... - 39.7752
Bean Sprout Salad With Oriental Dressing
Bean sprout salad is a nurtitious and deliciously fresh vegetable salad. It is made with added green onions and pimientos, along with ginger, garlic and lemon juice for flavor. Tossed and chilled to serve, this is great for almost any meal. - 42.4117
Stir Fried Steak And Green Peppers
1. Place the flank steaks in the freezer till partially frozen, say forty five minutes; trim any excess fat off and slice at on angle into thin sections, crosswise
2.In a large bowl, mix together cornstarch, ginger, sugar, soy sauce and... - 37.5694
Smoked Fish Soochow Style
Rinse the fish, drain, and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Cut large fish pieces in half.
Marinate in the soy sauce, wine, scallions, and ginger root for 4 to 5 hours or overnight.
Dissolve the sugar and five spice powder in 1 cup boiling water.
Set aside... - 40.8587
Fish Wrapped In Dried Bean Curd Sheet Rolls
Cut the fillet into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Combine the cut fish with the rest of the filling ingredients and mix.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Handling the dried bean curd skin carefully, place each sheet between damp cloths.
Set aside for 15... - 41.7751
Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 4 cup measure; add water if needed to make 2... - 42.4594
Microwave butter 45 seconds to melt; stir in Nature's Seasonings spice and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour over remaining ingredients in a 3-quart dish.
Microwave 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. - 25.4613
How To Bbq Mole Chicken Side Skewers: Cooking Adventures With Kimberly
1. In a large mixing bowl, take chicken pieces and coat it with mole sauce, peanut oil, pepper, seasoning, and paprika.
2. Preheat grill to high and grease it with oil.
3. Thread chicken, pineapple, zucchini, tomato, mushroom, and pepper... - 0
Oriental Noodles And Broccoli
1.Prepare the noodles by following the directions on the package and strian.
2.Take a serving dish, put the noodles in it and pour cooked broccoli over it.
3.Put the lid on and chill.
4.Take the container of food proceesor, put peanut... - 44.4018
Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt, and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make 2... - 41.3694
Insert a wooden stick* into the cut end of each banana half.
Place on a baking sheet.
Freeze 1 hour or till bananas are firm.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish mix cereal, coconut, peanuts, and nutmeg.
Brush frozen bananas with syrup, then roll in cereal mixture... - 25.6937
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook until golden brown. Add the garlic, chillies, peanuts, ground coriander, cumin and turmeric and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the spices have cooked through and released a strong aroma.
2. Stir the... - 32.8623
Pepper Roasted Barramundi
Score each fish both sides; pLace on large piece of foil.
Finely crush peppercorns, add spice and salt.
Combine spice mixture with juice and 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil in small bowl, brush mixture over each fish.
Wrap foil securely around each fish;... - 43.6302
My All Time Favorite Rich Chicken Curry
I love this chicken curry, especially the next morning. It leftover curry tastes wonderful with bread, more so because the chicken pieces get the complete flavor of the spices in the curry. - 0
Vegetable And Dal Kulambu
1. Clean red gram and boil with peanuts in 4 cups of water.
2. Clean and cut brinjal, potatoes and tomatoes.
3. Add to the cooked red gram and peanuts, and simmer till done.
4. Roast coriander, cumin, peppercorns, fenugreek, Bengal gram, black gram and red... - 48.2875
Preheat oven to 350°.
In pie plate, combine flour and curry powder.
Dip each chicken breast in beaten egg white, allow the excess to drip off, then dredge both sides in flour-curry mixture; tap gently to shake off excess and set aside.
Combine half the soy... - 41.9913
Rabbit And Nut Stew
1) Slice the rabbit into bite size pieces.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat fat and saute the onion over low heat until golden.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) Stir in the peanut butter and enough liquid to give thin cream consisteny.
5) Mix in tomatoes,... - 43.7748
Wash the 4 dhals.
Place in a pan and cover with water.
Bring to boil over high heat and simmer for twenty minutes.
Meanwhile, saute the meat in oil until browned.
Add to the dhal mixture with all the vegetables, garlic and spices.
Cook together until... - 40.3319
Place chicken in an ungreased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking dish.
Core apples, and cut into 'A-inch slices.
Arrange apple and onion slices over chicken.
Combine apple juice and lemon juice, pour over chicken.
Sprinkle with spices, peanuts, and raisins, dot with... - 40.0516
1) In a bowl mix together the onions, garlic, salt, cumin, coriander, ginger and lemon rind.
2) Chop or pound the mixture to a paste.
3) In a saucepan heat oil sautÃ© the coconut and spice paste until lightly browned, stirring... - 44.5851
Twice Cooked Pork Loin
Boil the entire piece of pork in a pan with 2 cups of water, 1 Tbs Chinese rice wine, and 1 slice ginger for 1/2 hour.
Cool thoroughly, then slice the pork into 1 inch square (2.5 cm) pieces about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Reserve the stock for later use.
Slice... - 41.984
Onion Chicken In Casserole
Using your cleaver, hack up the chicken.
Cooking chicken with the bone in prevents the meat from drying out.
Marinate the chicken pieces in the soy, wine, ginger, and five-spice for about 15 minutes.
Cut the peeled onions into wedges and separate the leaves... - 42.338
Wheat Noodle Soup With Marinated Chicken
1. Cut the chicken breasts into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes. Mix the turmeric with the salt and rub it into the cubes of chicken. Cover and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Bruise the lemon grass with the side of a rolling pin to release the flavour. Finely crush... - 38.279
Sliced Meat And Lotus Roots
If using fresh lotus roots, clean, wash, boil and slice.
Cut meat into paper thin slices, wash and dry.
Place meat slices in a bowl, add garlic, ginger, sesame oil, chilli oil, soya sauce, five spice powder, salt.
Rub well and marinate for 2 hours.
Heat oil,... - 40.2725
Beef Stir Fry
In 10-inch skillet or a wok heat oil; add onions, mushrooms, and carrot and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until carrot is tender.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine broth, sherry, soy sauce,cornstarch, and spice, stirring to dissolve cornstarch;... - 29.2842
Udon Noodles And Vegetables
Bring a large covered pot of water to a boil.
While the water heats, mix the sauce ingredients together until smooth, using a whisk or food processor.
Cook the noodles or linguini in the boiling water, uncovered, until tender but still firm to the... - 41.4637
Indian Cereal Chivda
The Cereal Chivda is a perfect snack to munch while watching a game on TV. A whole bunch of different cereals go into the making this snack. It is mildly spiced, and quite indulgent actually. If you love savory snacks, then this is your thing. Enjoy. - 144.172
Apple Sponge Cake
Combine flours, baking soda, spices, salt, nuts, and apple.
Stir in honey, oil, and vanilla.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Without cleaning beaters, beat yolks until frothy.
Fold yolks gently into the whites, then fold egg mixture into... - 41.4637
1. Wash and dry rice and grams. Powder coarsely (like semolina).
2. Heat half the oil and rub into the powdered ingredients.
3. Add beaten curds and warm water to make a thick batter.
4. Keep in warm place for 12 hours till fermented. Mix well.
5. Add finely... - 45.0215
Mother's Fish Mooli
Rub lime juice and salt on fish and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Mix both ground pastes.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ground spices.
Add coconut milk, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt.
The texture should be that of milk.
Add water... - 46.5081
Sweet And Sour Pork
1. Into a grinder add all the ingredients for the pork coating and whizz such that they are coarsely ground or using a pestle and mortar grind it.
2. Place in to a bowl and set aside.
3. For making the sauce, blend all sauce ingredients into a... - 44.4049
Jerked Rib Eye Steaks With Yuca Chips And Habanero Sauce
1) Rub the steaks with oil and jerk spice mix. Add in a little salt if needed. Cover the steaks and let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a saucepan, add carrot, orange habanero chiles, sugar, rice vinegar, salt and 1... - 43.7134
Bagara Baingan / Eggplant Curry
Learn how to make Indian style eggplant curry using small eggplants and Indian spices. This mild and sour curry is great to be enjoyed with biryani, naan, plain rice, chapati or other types of Indian flat-breads. - 0
Szechwan Fried Chicken
Mix together in a bowl cornflour, salt and half the five spice powder.
Add the chicken pieces and toss well.
Dust off excess cornflour.
Mix in a bowl soya sauce, sugar, vinegar, sesame oil, sherry, remaining five spice powder, pepper and stock.
Stir... - 42.222
Asian Chicken Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Set aside 2 cups spinach leaves.
Stack remaining spinach leaves, and cut into thin slices; set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions,... - 43.5311
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 70.2044
Chinese Salt And Pepper Pork Chops
The first time I had salt & pepper pork chops was at a Chinese restaurant in Luganville, Vanuatu. I was smitten. I have never tasted something so distinctively flavored with such a light and crisp coat. It was so perfect I decided I needed to make my own... - 126.289
Satin Chicken is a wonderfully tasty dish that can be served for supper at home. It goes very well with rice and the blend of spices and flavors are exquisite. Try the Satin Chicken and experience what I am trying to say! - 42.6066
Prawn Curry is a yummy shrimp preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Prawn Curry last week for my nieces birthday party and it was an instant success! Donâ€™t miss this one! - 32.9837
Asian Chicken Noodle Salad
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Remove from heat, add carrots and snow peas. Let stand 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water,- drain well.
3. Combine noodle mixture,... - 33.8628
Burmese Ginger Beef
1 In a bowl, mix onions, garlic, turmeric, chili peppers, gingerroot, and salt.
2 Pound or chop together until very fine.
3 In a bowl, place the beef and add the spice mixture.
4 Turn to coat the beef throughly from all sides.
5 ... - 45.4327
Curried Neck Of Lamb
Trim the lamb and cut into small pieces.
Combine the spices with the curry paste and a little water to mix.
Melt the fat in a pan and fry the onions and garlic until soft.
Add the spice paste and fry for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the meat, mixing... - 39.6168
Stir-fried Vegetables In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a simple yet healthy vegetarian dish? Your search ends with Stir-fried vegetables in coconut milk. This dish goes well with plain rice or noodles. You can add color to the dish by decorating it with red chilli cut into the shape of a... - 123.251
Mother's Almond And Pistachio Curry
Rub chicken with ginger and garlic paste.
Place in a pan with two sliced onions, chopped green chillies, salt and enough water to cover.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
Leave chicken in stock till required.
In another pan, heat fat and fry one onion till brown.
Add... - 47.3813
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) In a medium glass or stainless-steel bowl add reserved pineapple juice, vinegar, soy sauce, mustard, oil, and five-spice powder. Mix thoroughly.
2) Mix chicken and toss to coat.
3) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4) Toss the... - 46.7319
Tofu Vegetable Laksa
1. To make paste, place chilies, spring onions, lemon grass, ginger, galanga (if using), turmeric and oil in a food processor or blender and process to make smooth paste.
2. Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in a heavy-based saucepan over a medium heat, add spice... - 41.3919
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 44.6492
Stir-fried Sirloin Steak And Pepper
Imagine coming home to a dinner that is full of varied flavors and loaded with juicy chunks of meat. Well, with a little plan-ahead strategy and Betty's stir-fried sirloin steak and pepper, even you too can pull off a quick supper treat. Delish and a doddle... - 105.327
Classic Curried Chicken
This curried chicken recipe is a simple yet delicious. Made with vegetables along with raisins, the curried chicken is cooked in broth and half and half. Spiced with curry powder and seasoned to taste, the curried chicken can be garnished with chopped cooked... - 44.4029
Kerala Drumstick Dal Gravy
Wash both the dals well and cook them in salted water in a pressure cooker. Set aside. Boil a pan of water. Add salt, the whole spices and the stringed pieces of drumsticks and cook them till tender but intact.
Grind the masala till butter soft.
If you are... - 37.5118
Thai Green Curry Chicken With Broccoli And Cauliflower
Thai cuisine has a unique flavor that is derived from a variety of spices and this is one of those curries that is relished all over the world. A green coconut and chicken curry with broccoli and cauliflower makes a hearty meal, and is a perfect one-pot... - 155.402
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 128.592
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937
Chicken Curry - Curry Au Poulet
Can you imagine that few months ago I didn’t even know about this wonderful dish? It’s only now that I realize that I was missing a lot. This dish has been introduce to me by a Senegalese friend (Thanks to him), after eating it for few months, I found... - 117.465