- » Spiced Red Sangria
Spiced Red Sangria Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced red sangria recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced red sangria recipes.
Spiced Sangria Turkey
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a shallow baking pan, place the turkey thighs with the skin side up.
3) Bake, uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the skin is crisp.
4) Drain off the excess fat and reduce the oven... - 38.4036
Place lemon and orange in pitcher.
Add sugar, wine, and brandy.
Place grapes in 4-6 stemmed glasses.
Add wine mixture to each glass.
Add a lemon and orange slice to each.
Garnish with cinnamon stick.
Chill until ready to serve. - 36.5159
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 40.4055
Low Calorie Sangria
1 Combine wine, cinnamon and whole cloves in a small saucepan; heat slowly to boiling, lower heat; simmer 5 minutes; cool; remove spices.
2 Fill a tall pitcher with ice cubes; add wine, cranberry juice cocktail, club soda and red food coloring; stir until... - 30.9394
Picota Cherry Sangria
1. Begin by mixing together the cherries, peaches, orange juice and peel, spices and
2. Cover and leave to marinade in the fridge for 12 hours.
3. When you are ready, stir in the wine, brandy, Cointreau and lemonade.
4. To serve, pour... - 55.0849
You May Also Like!
A Mexican Fiesta
1. To prepare Sangria in a large pitcher, add 1 sliced orange, sliced lemon and lime, apple, wine, orange juice, sugar and liqueur. Stir until sugar dissolves then refrigerate to chill well.
2. In a salad bowl, combine pineapple with juice, 2... - 40.2161