- » Spiced Raisin Sauce
Spiced Raisin Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced raisin sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced raisin sauce recipes.
Amber Raisin Sauce
Combine brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Stir in the apple juice.
Add lemon slices.
Stirring constantly, bring mixture to boiling and cook 1 minute.
Reduce heat, stir in sauterne and simmer until slightly thickened, about 5... - 34.915
Spiced Apple And Raisin Sauce
In medium skillet over medium heat, cook apple in margarine until tender.
Stir in brown sugar, raisins and cloves.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
Stir into apple mixture; cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. - 32.5353
Spiced Raisin Sauce
1. To prepare raisins soak them in water for 2 hours.
2. In a pan boil slowly until water is reduced to about one half.
3. Simmer adding remaining ingredients until only a small amount of liquid is left and sauce is syrupy in... - 38.3452
Squash With Spiced Raisin Sauce
1. Cut squash lengthwise into half.
2. Remove and discard seeds and membranes.
3. Separate 2 tablespoon raisins and keep aside.
4. In a 1-cup liquid measure, put together rest of the ingredients and stir to dissolve the cornstarch in... - 47.854
1. Combine raisins, water, sugar and cloves in a saucepan and heat to boiling point. Boil very slowly for 5 minutes.
2. Melt butter, add flour and stir until frothy.
3. Remove from heat and slowly add raisin mixture, stirring constantly.
4. Cook, with... - 37.0675
Maple Baked Fresh Ham With Raisin Sauce
Maple baked fresh ham with raisin sauce is a flavorful and savory pork recipe. Spiced with ginger, nutmeg, cloves and allspice, this savory ham roast is cooked with the maple syrup and great for occasions. - 38.0034
Steamed Raisin Pudding With Irish Whiskey Sauce
To prepare pudding In a small saucepan over very low heat, combine milk and raisins and heat for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool to room temperature.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Gradually add honey... - 44.0243
Microwave Baked Apples With Rum Raisin Sauce
Core apples; peel skin from top third of each apple.
Place apples in microwave-safe baking dish or custard cups.
Pour Spiced Lemon Baste over apples.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 7 to 10 minutes or until apples are tender yet... - 44.7631
Raisin Growers Raisin Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, corn starch, spices, mustard and salt.
2. Add a little of the measured water to this to make a smooth paste. Keep aside.
3. In saucepan combine raisins and water.
4. Simmer on a low flame for... - 41.4311
Hot Rum Raisin Sauce
1. Take a saucepan, add apple, raisins, apple pie spice and apple juice and mix well.
2. Place the saucepan on heat and allow to simmer for a minute. Mix in the rum and using a long match ignite.
3. Pour the ignited sauce on sliced bananas... - 31.9187
Currant Raisin Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together the water, raisins, jelly, orange peel and orange juice. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Combine together the brown sugar, allspice, cornstarch and salt. Mix well and stir the mixture into the orange mixture.
3) Cook... - 35.2931
Beer Raisin Sauce
1) In a saucepan mix brown sugar, cornstarch, salt and spices.
2) Add beer and raisins and stir to mix.
3) Boil the mixture stirring constantly. Cook for 3 minutes till thick and clear.
4) Take off from heat and add lemon juice.
5) Serve hot... - 39.0152
Spicy Raisin Sauce
1. Put the raisins, spices, water and sugar into a medium ovenproof glass bowl. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until the raisins plump up and the sugar dissolves.
2. Blend the cornflour to a... - 35.3452
Beef Tongue With Raisin Sauce
You'll simply love the Beef Tongue With Raisin Sauce from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the Beef Tongue With Raisin Sauce is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 41.4027
Raisin Apple And Nut Relish
1) Peel the apples and core and cut each into eighths.
2) Crosswise quarter each eighth.
3) In a saucepan, add mustard and sugar and mix well.
4) Add vinegar, water, and spices, cinnamon sticks and ginger.
5) Allow to boil and then... - 46.0562
Spiced Raisin Sauce Recipes By Category
Spiced Raisin Sauce Dish: