- » Spiced Raisin Loaf
Spiced Raisin Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced raisin loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced raisin loaf recipes.
Spicy Raisin Loaf Cake
1. Mix the cornmeal, rye flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together.
2. Put the sugar, butter, water, and raisins in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Stir the dry ingredients... - 40.0765
Raisin Spice Loaf
Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
Grind raisins in meat grinder or place in food processor bowl.
Process until raisins form a ball and clean sides of bowl.
In 4-cup measure, combine raisins, brown... - 48.7559
Heat milk for 30 seconds on HIGH (or until lukewarm).
Mix yeast with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and add to milk.
Set aside until yeast is frothy.
2.Sift the flours and salt into a bowl, tip the husks left in the sifter into the bowl, and remaining brown... - 43.1754
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Loaf
In small bowl, combine raisins with enough hot tap water to cover.
Plump 5 minutes; drain well.
In large bowl, combine 3 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In medium saucepan, heat milk, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, the butter and salt over low... - 45.917
Time to pamper your palate with this Loaf Cake recipe. I prepare this yum Loaf Cake as a Snack every month or even more often. Raisin is one of the few ingredients I like to include in my daily cooking and this is my comfort recipe that I usually prepare... - 49.3381
You May Also Like!
Spice Loaf Cake
The spice loaf cake is a spiced up bread loaf made with flour and flavored with apple sauce. I came up with this creation in an attemptto make something better than a regular sweet loaf! Baked with added raisins and three spices can be served as a snack or... - 46.1152
In large skillet, heat butter.
Saute onion for 2 minutes.
Stir in groats.
Break egg into groats and stir to coat all grains.
Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add bouillon, salt and a lot of pepper.
Turn heat to medium low and cover pan.
Cook for 20 minutes or... - 43.5135
Raisin Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Grease a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) and line with wax paper.
3) In a pot, boil sugar, raisins, water, shortening, cinnamon, nutmeg, and spices for 5 minutes and chill.
4) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking... - 46.8917
Golden Raisin Spice Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat sugar and margarine until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well.
Add milk alternately with dry ingredients; stir well.
Stir in lemon... - 44.7196
Raisin Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, cloves, and nutmeg. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture in a bowl and... - 47.8144
Spiced Pumpkin Bread With Nuts And Raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Grease three 8 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, ginger and cloves. Set this mixture aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 48.2026
Molasses Spice Loaf
Sift the first five ingredients into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
Pour boiling water over the raisins and let cool.
Stir in oil, egg and molasses.
Pour into the dry mixture and blend thoroughly without beating.
Scrape into a greased 9 X 5-inch loaf pan and... - 35.8199
Apple And Spice Loaf
Simmer the apple juice, sugar, oil, spices, raisins and apples over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Blend in the flour, baking powder and nuts.
Pour into a 10" x 4" (25 x 10 cm) greased and floured... - 42.2266
Cherry Spice Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, beat eggs lightly.
3) Add sugar and oil, beat well.
4) Gradually add milk and almond, beating until well blended.
5) In second bowl, stir baking powder, soda and salt with... - 49.786
Carrot Spice Loaf
Carrot Spice Loaf is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 48.2579
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
Sift the first four ingredients into a bowl.
Add the sugar, raisins and nuts, then stir in a mixture of soup, oil and milk.
Mix thoroughly and scrape into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
Cool and remove from pan. - 34.8072