- » Spiced Raisin Loaf
Spiced Raisin Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced raisin loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced raisin loaf recipes.
Raisin Spice Loaf
Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
Grind raisins in meat grinder or place in food processor bowl.
Process until raisins form a ball and clean sides of bowl.
In 4-cup measure, combine raisins, brown... - 48.3318
Spicy Raisin Loaf Cake
1. Mix the cornmeal, rye flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices together.
2. Put the sugar, butter, water, and raisins in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and cool.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Stir the dry ingredients... - 39.4064
Spice Loaf Cake
The spice loaf cake is a spiced up bread loaf made with flour and flavored with apple sauce. I came up with this creation in an attemptto make something better than a regular sweet loaf! Baked with added raisins and three spices can be served as a snack or... - 43.7906
Heat milk for 30 seconds on HIGH (or until lukewarm).
Mix yeast with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar and add to milk.
Set aside until yeast is frothy.
2.Sift the flours and salt into a bowl, tip the husks left in the sifter into the bowl, and remaining brown... - 41.8978
Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Loaf
In small bowl, combine raisins with enough hot tap water to cover.
Plump 5 minutes; drain well.
In large bowl, combine 3 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In medium saucepan, heat milk, 1/4 cup of the granulated sugar, the butter and salt over low... - 43.7127
In large skillet, heat butter.
Saute onion for 2 minutes.
Stir in groats.
Break egg into groats and stir to coat all grains.
Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add bouillon, salt and a lot of pepper.
Turn heat to medium low and cover pan.
Cook for 20 minutes or... - 42.2513
Apple And Spice Loaf
Simmer the apple juice, sugar, oil, spices, raisins and apples over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Blend in the flour, baking powder and nuts.
Pour into a 10" x 4" (25 x 10 cm) greased and floured... - 40.5339
Molasses Spice Loaf
Sift the first five ingredients into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
Pour boiling water over the raisins and let cool.
Stir in oil, egg and molasses.
Pour into the dry mixture and blend thoroughly without beating.
Scrape into a greased 9 X 5-inch loaf pan and... - 32.3451
Cherry Spice Loaf
1) Grease a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
2) In a bowl, beat eggs lightly.
3) Add sugar and oil, beat well.
4) Gradually add milk and almond, beating until well blended.
5) In second bowl, stir baking powder, soda and salt with... - 47.411
Carrot Spice Loaf
Carrot Spice Loaf is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 46.2366
Raisin Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Grease a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) and line with wax paper.
3) In a pot, boil sugar, raisins, water, shortening, cinnamon, nutmeg, and spices for 5 minutes and chill.
4) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking... - 45.9675
Golden Raisin Spice Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat sugar and margarine until fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well.
Add milk alternately with dry ingredients; stir well.
Stir in lemon... - 42.6839
Raisin Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, cloves, and nutmeg. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture in a bowl and... - 48.8442
Spiced Pumpkin Bread With Nuts And Raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Grease three 8 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, ginger and cloves. Set this mixture aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 45.8221
Tomato SoupÃ¢â‚¬â€spice Loaf
Sift the first 4 ingredients into a bowl.
Add the sugar, raisins and huts; then stir in a mixture of soup and oil.
Mix thoroughly, and scrape into a greased 8 l/2"x4 1/2" loaf pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 50 minutes.
Cool, and remove from pan.
Makes 1... - 37.6651
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
Sift the first four ingredients into a bowl.
Add the sugar, raisins and nuts, then stir in a mixture of soup, oil and milk.
Mix thoroughly and scrape into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
Cool and remove from pan. - 31.0645
Applesauce Spice Loaf
For Glaze: Blend together and drizzle over top of cooled bread.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.
In a large bowl, blend applesauce, sugar, Egg Beaters, and liquid Butter Buds; stir in flour mixture just until... - 35.1669
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and mixed spice together in a bowl.
3) Add the sugar, raisins and nuts, then stir well to a mixture of soup and oil.
4) Mix thoroughly and scrape into a... - 44.3861
Applesauce Spice Loaf
Blend ingredients in large mixing bowl at low speed 15 seconds; beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Spread batter in 8x4-or 9x5-in loaf dish lined on bottom with wax paper.
Shield ends of loaf with 2-in wide strips of foil, covering 1 -in of batter and molding... - 40.4502
1. In a measuring cup, activate the yeast by dissolving it with the sugar in a little warm milk. Allow the yeast starter to stand in a warm place for 10 minutes until it is frothy.
2. Grease a 1 kg loaf tin with oil or baking spray.
3. Preheat... - 47.6077
Fresh Apple Fruit Loaf
In a large bowl, mix together brown sugar, oil, sherry, and vanilla.
Stir in raisins, candied fruit, nuts, and dates.
Mix apples with soda until thoroughly combined; stir into fruit-nut mixture.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, and... - 39.8514
Citron Anise Loaf
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Mix in milk, sugar, salt, 2 eggs, the butter and 2 1/2 cups of the flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in fruit, anise seed, nuts and enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured... - 40.2399
Spiced Apple Drown Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the apple butter and buttermilk, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the currants or raisins.
2. Coat four 1-pound cans with nonstick... - 27.8823
Carrot Raisin And Pecan Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5"x 3" loaf pan and set aside.
In a large bowl, stirtogetherthe flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stir to gether the carrots, oil, egg, egg white, sugar, milk, and... - 40.8095
Raisin Nut Honey Bread
In a large bowl beat together butter and sugar until smoothly blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until fluffy.
Blend in honey and buttermilk.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, soda, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and salt until thoroughly blended;... - 40.5995
Raisin Molasses Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into warm water.
2. Combine flours and oats. Mix 3 cups of flour oat mixture, wheat germ, and salt in a large bowl. Add yeast mixture.
3. Blend cottage cheese in blender. Add cottage cheese, molasses, and oil. Beat until smooth, about 3... - 37.3113
Orange Glazed Raisin Oat Bread
For the bread: Spray a 9" X 5" loaf pan with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the unbleached flour and whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg whites, yogurt and... - 45.7363
Cranberry Raisin Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8 1/2X4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl.
Stir in cranberries, raisins, pecans and orange peel.
Mix eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla in small bowl... - 44.0685
Poppy Seed Loaf
Beat together butter and sugar until smoothly blended; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in orange peel.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg until thoroughly blended.
Add flour mixture... - 36.3724
Traditional Fruit Loaf
To make starter dough, combine milk, 1/3 cup (100 ml) water and oil in a small saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cool until lukewarm.
Stir sugar into 3 tablespoons warm water and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to... - 41.2977
Raisin Sour Cream Gingerbread
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Grease 2 loaf pans, about 11 by 7 by 1 1/2 inches.
2. Pour boiling water over the raisins and let stand 5 minutes; drain and let cool. (If seeded raisins are used, cut in halves with scissors.)
3. Combine the... - 34.4707
Apple Raisin Loaves
Prepare mix according to package directions, substituting apple juice for the liquid; stir in the chopped apple.
Turn into 4 greased and lightly floured 4 1/2 x 2 3/4 x 2 1/4 inch loaf pans.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
While still warm, drizzle with... - 23.4533
Apple Raisin Loaves
Prepare mix according to package directions, substituting the 1 cup apple juice for liquid called for.
Fold in chopped apple.
Turn into 4 lightly greased and floured 4 1/2 x 2 x 2 3/8-inch loaf pans.
Bake in 350° oven for 35 minutes.
Remove from... - 30.0933
Apple Raisin Bread
Ths Apple Raisin Bread makes a delicious snack ! Bite into chunks of this apples, walnuts and raisin sweet bread and enjoy them ! Your suggestions about the Apple Raisin Bread are welocme ! - 38.9842
Carrot Raisin Bread
Grate carrots and set aside.
Heat milk and butter in small saucepan over low heat just until butter is melted.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water in a large warm mixing bowl.
Stir until it's dissolved.
Blend in sugar, salt, honey, orange peel, spices, egg and... - 45.6298
Raisin Nut Cake
Grease and flour a loaf tin, 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches.
Sieve together first three ingredients and add the nuts and raisins.
Cream the margarine and sugar thoroughly and add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add the flour... - 29.1575
Raisin Yeast Cake
Mix yeast, water, and 1 teaspoon honey together and let stand for 15 minutes.
Mix flour and salt together; stir into the yeast mixture.
Cover the bowl with a towel, leave in a warm place (80°) for 1 1/2 hours to rise.
Stir into the dough the additional... - 41.3872
Dutch Ginger Raisin Fruit Cake
In small bowl, combine raisins and the 1/2 cup rum.
Let stand, covered, several hours or overnight.
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
In another small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, spices and salt; stir into creamed... - 43.7616
Fresh Pear Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Add the pear nectar and chopped pear, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the currants or raisins.
2. Coat an... - 33.6242
Hickory Nut Cake
Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg and set aside.
Cream butter until soft, then cream in sugar, a little at a time, until mixture is smooth.
Beat egg yolks hard and add to mixture, then add temon juice.
Mix raisins and nuts with flour... - 37.674
Applesauce Oatmeal Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In large mixer bowl, mix all ingredients at LOW until well combined.
Pour into a well-greased 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 5/8-inch (22x11x7 cm) loaf pan.
Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick... - 35.1858
Blueberry Pecan Loaf
Add spices to dry mix and prepare pound cake as directed.
Dust raisins and blueberries with flour.
Fold them with the pecans into the batter.
Bake in a greased 5 x 9-inch loaf pan as directed on cake mix package.
Ice with prepared lemon frosting mix or... - 27.9675
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. Take an 18 cm (7 in) square tin, with a depth of 6 cm (2 1/2 in), grease and line it.
3. At the base of a baking tray grease large enough to cover the tin.
4. In a bowl mix together the... - 45.6713
Applesauce Loaf Cake
Beat the honey, oil, and egg together.
Sift together and add the flour and spices.
Lightly stir in raisins, nuts, and applesauce.
Spoon the batter into an oiled 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 40 minutes at 350Â°. - 37.9458
Easter Scone Loaf
How about making a delicious quick bread for the Easter which is full of dried fruits and is super easy to make? Holly Bell, the Great British Bake Off finalist shows us her Easter Scone Loaf recipe that is as easy as putting all ingredients in a bowl and... - 151.614
Pumpkin Spice Bread
1. Warm the buttermilk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is just tepid. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the honey, yeast and 2 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 10 minutes.
2. In a... - 39.0484
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease two 9" x 5" x 3" loaf pans.
Mix together dry ingredients.
Add oil, eggs, water, and pumpkin and beat for 2 minutes.
Stir in raisins and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans and bake at 350° for 1 hour. - 32.319
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Pumpkin Spice Bread is a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this delectable bread especially because it is both easy to prepare and delicious! Try the Pumpkin Spice Bread for yourself and you will understand - 35.1868
Apple Sauce Spice Cake
This delicious Apple Sauce Spice Cake should not be missed. The fruity flavors of this wonderful cake leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this addictive Apple Sauce Spice Cake! - 48.4073
Duchess Spice Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Sift together the flour, salt, soda and spices; set aside.
Cream the butter, adding the sugar gradually; blend well.
Add the eggs.
Stir in the sifted dry ingredients alternately with... - 41.9967
Spiced Cherry Cake
Cream sugar and shortening; add eggs.
Add sifted dry ingredients, alternately with milk.
Add lemon extract.
Stir in nuts and fruit.
Bake in large loaf pan at 350 degrees until it tests done. - 39.9156
Yorkshire Spice Bread
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3T) of the milk.
Dissolve the syrup in the remaining milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Rub in the butter and lard.
Stir in the sugar.
Form a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the yeast,... - 40.7672
Welsh Bara Brith
1. Let the oven heat to 275°F (140°C/Gas 1).
2. Into an ovenproof bowl add the flour and salt and warm in the oven for a few minutes.
3. In a saucepan warm the milk and in a bowl pour half of it on to the yeast, blending with a fork to form a... - 48.957
Kentish Hop Pickers Cake
1. Grease two 1 pound/ 1/2kg loaf tins with oil, butter or baking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 325° F, 160° C
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour, spices, cream of tartar and soda.
4. Cut margarine into small cubes and add to the dry... - 48.3097
1. Combine wine and raisins in a large saucepan. Tie orange rind, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom seeds in a double-thickness of cheesecloth. Add to saucepan; cover. Heat very slowly just to simmering; simmer 15 minutes, but do not boil. Remove spice bag.
2.... - 34.0904
Martha Washington's Plum Pudding
First, prunes and raisins are cooked until soft.
Leave the fruit in its cooking water and add brandy and spices.
Let the mixture steep for 2 days in cool place.
When the day comes for baking, drain offliquid.
Add beef suet, grated orange and lemon peel, and... - 42.4723
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place bread cubes in 9-inch pie plate or 9-inch round or square baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine pumpkin, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and liquid spice ginger.
Stir in evaporated milk and pour over cubed... - 35.6032
"Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in molas- ses.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, salt and spices together.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with coffee, beating until smooth.
Fold in nuts and fruit... - 41.8365
Prepare the dough as for Plain White Bread (Standard Method).
Place the punched down risen dough in a large bowl and work in the butter or margarine, the 1/4 cup sugar, dried fruit, spice and peel by squeezing and kneading until they are evenly mixed through... - 38.9957
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, now gradually add sugar and cream until fluffy
3.Also add eggs in thirds, beating well after each addition
4.Stir in nuts and raisins
5.Sift dry ingredients... - 45.9044
Basic Sweet Dough
Sprinkle yeast into milk.
Stir until yeast is dissolved.
Add oil, honey, salt, eggs, and grated rind and lemon juice.
Stir in flour and spice.
Dough should be softer than for loaf bread.
Place the dough on a lightly floured board and knead.
Put in... - 43.7047
Easy Cinnamon Rolls
Roll dough into 9 by 12 inch rectangle.
Spread with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Spread chopped apple and raisins over dough.
Roll up like jelly roll.
Cut into 1 inch slices.
Place on greased cookie sheet and let rise until nearly double in size.
Bake... - 33.4325
New Mexico Bread Pudding
Toast bread slices lightly.
Remove some of the crusts, if desired.
Soak raisins in 2 cups warm water until puffy.
Layer bread, cheese and raisins with soaking water in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
Start with a layer of bread and continue alternating layers... - 39.6198
Holland Carrot Bread
With an electric mixer beat all ingredients except carrots until well-blended; then fold in carrots.
Turn the mixture into 2 well-greased and floured 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
Bake at 300° for 1 hour or until done.
Freezes well. - 32.2842
Graham Brown Bread
In large bowl thoroughly stir together the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder, soda, salt, ground cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Cut in the shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Combine buttermilk, molasses, and eggs; add to flour mixture,... - 42.5162
The Best Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, egg substitute, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 3/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf... - 33.8155
Holiday Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
Grease 2 loaf pans 23 x 13 x 7 cm (9 x 5 x 3 inches).
In large bowl, sift 1 L (4 cups) flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace and nutmeg.
Add broth, sugar and butter.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes,... - 44.1607
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Blend in milk, butter, eggs, sugar, salt, lemon peel, nutmeg, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat very well for about 5 minutes, then stir in about 1 1/4 cups of the remaining flour and the raisins to form a stiff... - 41.2887
Scandinavian Christmas Fruit Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixer bowl.
Add milk, sugar, salt, cardamom, egg, shortening, raisins, citron and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2... - 45.459
1. Core pears, being careful not to cut through bottoms. Peel a small strip around top of each pear. Set pears, stem-side up, in a 9" x 5" loaf dish.
2. Spoon raisins into center of each pear. Mound brown sugar on pears. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.... - 29.074
Pumpkin Bread Dessert
In mixing bowl cream together brown sugar and shortening till light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Add pumpkin and milk; mix well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, baking soda, and cloves; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir in nuts and... - 42.3195
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
Work shortening until soft, then stir in sugar, a little at a time, working the mixture until smooth.
Beat in the egg vigorously.
Alternately stir in flour mixture and applesauce.
Then... - 38.6782
Swedish Coffee Bread
1. In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1 cup very warm water (105° to 115°F); let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, and cardamom. Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture; add vegetable oil and... - 30.4044
Heat the milk to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Add the flour and let the mixture rise until doubled in size.
In a small bowl cream the butter and sugar together.
Add the saffron and 1 beaten egg, mixing well.
Blend these ingredients into the milk... - 41.3512
Dark Fruit Cake
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Add fruits and peels, raisins, cherries, dates, almonds, pecans, and pineapple; mix till well coated.
Beat eggs till foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar.
Add orange juice, butter... - 43.2743
Gumdrop Fruit Cake
Gumdrop Fruit Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that you would love to prepare for your family. Try this Gumdrop Fruit Cake; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 44.8677
Classic Cornish Saffron Cake
The cornish saffron cake is a dessert cake prepared with raisins, currants and almonds. Colored and flavored with spanish saffron, the cornish saffron cake is an egg free recipe made with butter, milk and sugar. Yeast leavened, the cornish saffron cake is... - 44.7857
Martha Washington's Great Cake
Pick over raisins and currants and soak them in water overnight.
Chop orange and lemon peel quite fine; do the same with the citron, angelica, and both kinds of cherries.
Pour brandy over fruit, cover, and allow to stand overnight.
The following day, sift... - 43.1345
Old World Easter Bread
1. Heat milk with sugar, salt and butter or margarine in small saucepan; cool just until warm.
2. Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm water in medium-size bowl. ("Very warm" water should' feel comfortably warm when dropped! on wrist.) Stir... - 42.5239
Cornish Fruited Saffron Bread
1) In a small bowl, dip saffron in brandy for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) Strain and keep aside.
3) Mix yeast in water. Let stand for sometime then stir to dissolve. The water used should be warm (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast and lukewarm (80°F to... - 44.1867
Cut the bread slices into cubes; place them on a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Place the tray in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes.
Combine all the other ingredients and add the bread.
Toss well and place in an ovenproof... - 34.6782
Fruit And Nut Bread Wreath
In large bowl, combine dried fruit bits, cranberries, peaches and brandy; mix well.
Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until fruit is softened.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 12 cup Bundt® pan or 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Add all remaining... - 44.1692
1. Grease well two 6-cup tube molds; ,dust with flour; tap out excess. Or use two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
2. Combine raisins, currants and mixed fruits in a large bowl. Grate lemon rind and add to fruits; squeeze lemon for juice and reserve.
3. Sift flour,... - 42.779
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Pour 1/2 cup warm water into large bowl; sprinkle yeast on water.
Let stand, for 10 minutes.
Stir in milk and 1 1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Let rise in warm place for about 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
Cream... - 46.6873
Pumpkin Bread Using Light Brown Sugar
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Oil a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In a mixing bowl, stir together brown sugar, granulated sugar, pumpkin, oil, and eggs.
Beat until blended.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add to pumpkin mixture; blend... - 45.9639
Eggless Milkless Butterless Cake
Boil raisins, water, sugar and shortening 5 minutes; cool.
Add spices, soda, flour and mix well.
Add chopped walnuts.
Bake at 350 degrees in two loaf pans for about 1 hour.
Needs no icing. - 34.9117
Frosted Applesauce Cake
Put shortening, sugar, and raisins into hot apple sauce.
When cool, add spices, salt, flour, and soda.
Mix, then add chopped nuts.
Turn into greased bread pan (loaf) for loaf cake or 9" x 9" cake pan and bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Cover with the following... - 32.7487
Sourdough Whole Wheat Bread Sd
Dissolve the yeast in the warm stock. Stir in the starter and soy grits; let sit for about 10 minutes.
Mix the milk powder and salt with 2 or 3 cups of the whole wheat flour; stir the mixture into the liquid. Then add enough of the remaining whole wheat... - 35.1892
Brown Nut Bread
Sift the first five ingredients into a bowl and stir in whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, nuts and raisins.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the combined liquids.
Mix thoroughly and scrape into a greased 9 X 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 55 minutes. - 30.9587
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake is a delicious dessert recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 44.3285
Poor Man's Fruit Cake
Heat raisins, sugar, lard, and 1 cup water till sugar dissolves and lard melts.
Stir together flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Add to lard mixture; beat smooth.
Pour into greased and floured 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350°for45 to 50... - 36.5208
English Plum Pudding
Wash and dry fruit, and flour it.
Chop peel, suet, and crumb bread.
Beat eggs well and add spices and ale.
Grease bowls well, pack pudding in tightly, cover with waxed paper and tie in cloth.
Steam 6 to 7 hours - less if done in small bowls - 37.6652
Dried Apple Cake
Soak dried apples overnight in water to cover.
Next morning, drain, and chop apples very fine.
Add molasses and simmer slowly until tender.
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Sift a little flour over raisins, nutmeats, and dates.
Sift remaining flour... - 44.604
Mother Westman's All Natural Carrot Cake
Cook carrots, raisins, honey, seasonings, margarine and water together for 10 minutes.
Mix flour, soda, wheat germ and nuts in separate bowl.
Combine two mixtures.
Put in 2 small or 1 large greased loaf pan(s).
Bake at 300 for 45 minutes. - 41.788
Fry pecans in a little butter.
Sift dry ingredients (flour, salt and spices).
Use some of flour mixture to dredge raisins and gumdrops (use scissors to cut gum drops and raisins before dredging in flour mixture).
Cream butter and sugar; add wellbeaten... - 44.9498
Whole Wheat-nut Bread
Sift the first 5 ingredients into a bowl, and stir in whole wheat flour, brown sugar, nuts and raisins.
Make a well in the center, and pour in the combined liquids.
Mix thoroughly, and scrape into a greased 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 55... - 34.0324
Welsh Pork Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4.-inch loaf pans and line with paper.
3 In a bowl, mix sausage, raisins, dates, nuts, sugar, orange peel and boiling water mixing thoroughly.
4 In another... - 46.6245
How To Make A Carrot Cake
This super-moist carrot cake from Woman's Weekly is made with raisins, smothered with delicious cream cheese and has marzipan carrots on top. It's time to indulge! - 39.1259
Holiday Pumpkin Bread Hd
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan with butter and set aside.
2. In medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, add in the raisins and... - 0