- » Spiced Pumpkin
Spiced Pumpkin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced pumpkin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced pumpkin recipes.
Spiced Pumpkin Latte
To celebrate a very nice article about the show in our local paper, Rebecca has come up with a delicious homemade version of the popular pumpkin spice latte. Now you can enjoy this tasty, hot beverage anytime of year without having to wait in line! - 139.715
Jamaican Spiced Pumpkin Pie
This recipe comes from Fine Cooking magazine, where they make their own pie crust. I went ahead and used store bought to make things faster. I find that this is a beautiful rendition of this dessert. - 137.985
Mediterranean Spiced Pumpkin Soup
This pumpkin soup combines the wonderful savory flavors of fall with the Mediterranean to warm you up on a cold day. It combines fresh ingredients with fragrant spices that go together to make this pumpkin soup so flavorful. It is wonderful when served with... - 131.379
Pumpkin Pancakes With Pecan Spiced Maple Syrup
This is the best pancake recipe. One thing I love about fall and winter so much is that I don’t have to have an excuse to put pumpkin in basically everything. Tis the season! I know that boxed pancake mixes are so easy but these are just as easy! You can do... - 116.777
Spiced Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake
Don't let your Halloween pumpkin go to waste! This Spiced Gingerbread Pumpkin Cake is a perfect light dessert or breakfast to kick off the holiday season. Get the details of this recipe from this video and get going. Happy Holidays! - 106.143
Crunchy-spiced Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Wondering what to do with the leftover pumpkin seeds from your Halloween's jack-o-lantern? Simple just whack up a tasty, crunchy, healthy snack. Sweet-salty-spicy-crunchy toasted pumpkin seeds make for a delightful treat any time, anywhere. Stream the video,... - 99.4125
Amish Spiced Pumpkin Butter
A wonderful spread that tastes great on bread or crackers, Amish Spiced Butter is just like the kind you get on the country side. Made with natural ingredients, it's a great addition to all of your pumpkin recipes that you make in the cooler autumn months.... - 90.3636
Pumpkin Spiced Vegan Cupcakes
Are you following a vegan diet? You must watch this video. Chef shares a great recipe to prepare Spiced Vegan Cupcakes which are totally irresistible. The recipe is simple and makes a great treat. - 80.0548
Spiced Pumpkin Bread Using Light Brown Sugar
1. At the bottom of 8-inch by 4-inch loaf pan line with wax paper and set aside.
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and combine all ingredients.
3. Using an electric mixer beat at low speed until moistened.
4. Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping... - 49.009
Spiced Pumpkin Bread
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray an 8" X 4" X 2" loaf pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
Add the egg... - 48.674
Spiced Pumpkin Cake
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, sugar, oil, water, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. In an electric mixer, beat for 2 minutes on medium speed.
4. Transfer mixture into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
5. Bake for 50 to 55... - 47.3424
Pumpkin Spiced Pie
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for crumb crust and press onto bottom of a greased baking pan.
2) In a bowl, add the pumpkin, cover with a plastic wrap and cook in the microwave for 5 minutes or until the pumpkin is softened.
3) Then... - 47.1475
Spiced Pumpkin Bread With Nuts And Raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Grease three 8 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, ginger and cloves. Set this mixture aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 45.8221
Spiced Pumpkin Pie With Pecan Pastry Crust
TO MAKE THE CRUST Combine the flour, pecans, salt, and sugar in a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add the sour cream and water, and process for a few seconds, just... - 45.2863
Pumpkin Spiced Corn And Pecan Muffins
1) In a bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, corn meal, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Keep aside.
2) In another bowl, beat together the eggs, brown sugar and molasses to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add in the... - 44.1371
Spiced Pumpkin Pie
Combine flour and salt in a medium bowl.
Add oil, stirring until crumbly.
Combine cold water and lemon juice.
Sprinkle mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time, over surface of flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
Press dough into a... - 44.1051
Spiced Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
This simple Pumpkin Chiffon Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Pumpkin Chiffon Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 43.6275
Spiced Pumpkin Mousse
In a small saucepan, sprinkle the gelatin over water; let stand for 1 minute or until softened.
Beat in the egg yolks and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat until a thermometer reads 1600 and mixture has thickened, abouts minutes.
Transfer to a small bowl;... - 43.4027
Spiced Microwaved Pumpkin Pie
1. In a 9-inch glass pie dish, press down the ready made pastry to make a pastry shell.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients and pour into baked pastry. Microwave this on (high) for 4-5 minutes until edges begin to set
3. Stir the dish to... - 40.7537
Spiced Pumpkin Bread
Line bottom of 8 inch by 4 inch microproof loaf pan with wax paper.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at high speed for 1 minute, scraping bowl occasionally.
Spread batter... - 39.5587
Spiced Pumpkin Muffins
Cream together shortening and sugar until light.
Add egg and again beat.
Add pumpkin and mix.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add to sugar mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
Fill greased muffin tins 2/3 full with batter.
Bake at... - 39.4526
Petite Pumpkins With Spiced Squash
Place banana squash cut side down in a 9-inch-square pan.
Bake, covered, in a 375° oven until squash is tender when pierced, 45 to 55 minutes.
Meanwhile, beat together butter, syrup, coriander, and nutmeg.
Scoop cooked squash from shell into a food processor... - 39.2091
Spiced Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Pie has a Matchless taste. The mishmash of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, milk, and eggs gives the Pumpkin Pie Luxurious taste. - 38.2325
Pumpkin Spiced Bread
Combine dry ingredients.
Blend in eggs, oil, nuts, pumpkin and mincemeat.
Pour into greased and floured 3 1/2x7 1/2 bread pans.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
Cool in pans on racks for 30 minutes.
Keep 24 hours before slicing.
Can be frozen. - 37.9704
Spiced Pumpkin Bread
Sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and nutmeg together.
Combine the pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and water in a large bowl and blend well.
Add the sifted dry ingredients gradually and mix well.
Spoon the batter into 2 miniature... - 37.1748
Indian Spiced Pumpkin Soup
1. Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until light golden. Add the coriander, cumin and turmeric, and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
2. Add the pumpkin, coriander, sugar, tomato paste, peanut... - 34.8467
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Using Brown Sugar
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Put all ingredients into the Osterizer container, cover and process at BLEND until thoroughly blended.
Pour into pie shell and bake at 425Â° for 20 minutes, then reduce heat to 275Â° and bake 35 to 45 minutes longer, or until a... - 33.6761
Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat the cream cheese until smooth.
Add pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice; mix well.
Spoon mixture into an oven proof ramekin or small casserole; top with marshmallows and pecans.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until... - 32.4057
Spiced Pumpkin Soup
Simmer pumpkin, onion, and ginger root in stock in a covered saucepan until pumpkin is tender (about 20 minutes).
Puree mixture in two batches in a food processor or blender.
Pour puree back into saucepan; stir in remaining ingredients except green... - 32.2977
Place pumpkin in colander; pour boiling water over pumpkin until pieces are hot.
Chill pumpkin in ice water; drain.
Combine vinegar, 3/4 cup water, sugar and spices in saucepan; simmer until sugar is dis- solved.
Add pumpkin; simmer until pumpkin is... - 30.7451
Cranberry Sauce With Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries, sugar and water and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Continue to boil, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries pop, about 10 minutes. Remove the... - 29.6121
Easy Spiced Pumpkin Pie
Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, and spice until blended; pour into shell.
Cook on medium (5) for 18 to 20 minutes, turning once while cooking.
Center may still appear slightly soft at the end of cooking time.
Allow to stand for 30 minutes to... - 27.496
Spiced Pumpkin Balls
Halve the pumpkin, remove the seeds, and with a 1 inch melon bailer scoop the pumpkin into balls.
Combine sugar, vinegar, water, spice bag, and lemon peel in a large heavy stainless steel or enameled saucepan.
Bring liquid to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
Add... - 25.6575
Spiced Pumpkin Streusel Loaf
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9*5 inch baking pan.
For the topping:
2)In a large bowl combine walnuts, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Reserve.
For the loaf:
3)In... - 0
Spiced Pumpkin Recipes By Category