- » Spiced Prawn
Spiced Prawn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced prawn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced prawn recipes.
Spiced Prawns In Coconut
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Stir in the vinegar and mix to a paste.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry gently until soft and golden brown.
6.... - 48.1331
Spiced Prawns With Tomatoes
1) Into a large frying pan, heat some oil and sautÃ© the sliced onions till soft and golden
2) Using a pestle and mortar pound the spices
3) Add garlic to the spices
4) Add the spices to the onion and stir well till everything is just heat through
5)... - 44.6455
Ginger Spiced Prawns
In a small pan, put prawns, ginger, onion, salt, peppers, and enough water to barely cover prawns.
Cover pan, bring to a boil, and boil gently for 3 to 4 minutes or until prawns turn bright pink.
Let stand in stock until cool enough to handle.
Remove prawns... - 33.3374
Spiced Deep Fried Prawns
Discard the head and shells from the prawns, leaving the tails attached.
Using a small, sharp knife, carefully slice down the back of each prawn to remove the vein.
Place prawns in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the coriander, cumin, garlic, soy sauce and... - 42.4239
Spiced Prawn And Pineapple Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat fish stock until it starts to boil.
2. Add peppercorns and cilantro root
3. Simmer uncovered for 2 minutes only to flavor the broth.
4. Add lemongrass and ginger.
5. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
6. Stir in the lime juice,... - 49.9147
Spiced Prawn And Coconut Pilaf
1. Prepare rice according to pack instructions and set aside.
2. Into a food processor combine ginger, garlic and tomatoes and blend to make a paste. Set aside to use it for cooking.
3. In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and add the... - 43.7606
Spiced Prawns With Coriander Mayonnaise
1. Gently mix in lime juice and coriander in to the mayonnaise and chill till serving.
2. In a bowl, mix the cumin, chilli powder, crushed chillies according to taste, and lime zest.
3. When the spices are mixed, add in breadcrumbs,... - 43.7947
Stir Fried Prawn Masala
Are you looking for an easy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off and leave the guests asking for more? Then watch this video and learn to make an Asian classic that is sure to amaze your guests! - 114.899
Prawn rissois is a fried prawn recipe. Prepared with seasonings and spiced with nutmeg, the prawns are coated in egg mix and breaded with crumbs. Deep fried and served with a dip or sauce of choice, it makes a great side or appetizer for parties. - 47.9897
Spicy King Prawns
Devein prawns, wash thoroughly and drain well.
Sprinkle with salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Mix spice paste into prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add prawns with their marinade and cook for about 3 minutes... - 43.5093
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 102.787
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 86.835
Tandoori Style Prawns
1. Carefully remove the shells from the king prawns (shrimp).
2. Transfer the shelled prawns (shrimp) to a heatproof dish.
3. Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
4. Add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, ground coriander, ground cumin, fresh coriander... - 42.0627
Sichuan Style Prawns With Rice Noodles
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Crush peppercorns, star anise and salt; coat prawns in spice mix.
Place noodles in large bowl, cover with warm water; gently separate noodles with hands.
Soak noodles 1 minute; drain, rinse under cold... - 42.4374
Sesame Prawn Balls
1. Place prawns, onion and spices in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Stir in rice flour, oil and coriander. Cover and refrigerate mixture for 1 hour. Using wet hands, roll mixture into small balls, then roll in seeds. Refrigerate for 1... - 34.2288
The prawn balchao is a spicy prawn recipe prepared with curry leaves and chilies. Spiced and cooked together in a pan with kashmiri chilies for a red color to it, the prawn balchao can be served with rice. - 38.4906
Grind all the whole spices, red chillies and garlic in vinegar.
Apply salt and turmeric on prawns.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ginger & onions to a light golden colour.
Add the prawns and the rest of the ingredients and cook till tender and dry.
Serve hot... - 36.5199
Curries from Kerala cuisine typically contain shredded coconut paste or coconut milk. This delicious prawn curry is cooked in a very easy and simple way in spices without the use of coconut milk! - 0
Prawns In Garlic Chilli Sauce
1. Clean prawns.
2. Grind spices using vinegar.
3. Heat oil. Fry spices. Add prawns and blanched tomatoes and salt.
4. Bring to boil. Simmer till done.
5. Add vinegar as desired before removing. - 41.5993
Sole With Prawns
Wash and dry the fish.
Divide half the prawns between the fish fillets, season to taste, roll up and place in a buttered ovenproof casserole.
Cover with the fish stock, made by simmering the fish bones and stock in a little water.
Add the spices and lemon... - 44.0806
Curried Prawns (shrimp)
Bring stock to boil, pour over coconut, cover and stand for 15 minutes.
Then drain, reserving liquid.
Slice onions and celery, dice apple, chop tomatoes.
Heat oil, fry onions until lightly brown.
Add celery, apple and tomatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
Add... - 45.0198
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.821
Tiger Prawns With Banana Leaves And Dill
Take a look at this tiger prawns in banana leaves recipe, it is probably one of the most delicious prawns recipe, you might have come across. Though a little time consuming and tricky but worth a try. Watch the video to get the details in Filipino language. - 79.8182
Ginger Prawn Stir Fry
1) Clean the prawns (shrimp), peel and devein it. Keep it in a polythene bag.
2) Mix together ginger, lime juice and sherry. Pour the mixture on the prawn and tie the bag tightly.
3) Put the bag in a bowl to save it from leakage and place the... - 37.8003
1. Shell, de-vein and wash prawns in several rinses of cold water.
2. Heat oil. Add sliced onions and saute. Add remaining sliced spices.
3..Fry well. Add prawns and fry. When prawns change colour, add ground spices and the water used for grinding. Cook till... - 39.7672
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly.
2. Slice half the onions finely.
3. Grind remaining onions with turmeric, chilli powder, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions till crisp and brown. Remove and drain.
5. In the... - 45.7997
This prawn curry preparation is indian preparation of prawns with spices in a gravy base. Cooked with curry leaves, coconut leaves and fenugreek, lemon grass, garlic and ginger for flavor, the prawn curry can be served with rice or pulao and is very flavorful. - 44.8155
Prawn Malai Curry
The prawn malai curry is a creamy prawn curry. A seafood curry recipe made with spices and cooked with coconut milk, the prawn malai curry is herbed with parsley and has chili to taste. Served with rice, it makes an awesome meal and is a treat for any seafood... - 41.6999
Maja's Prawn Or Fish Patia
Marinate prawns with salt and lime juice for half an hour.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add ground spices and fry well.
Add prawns and simmer till done.
Add a little vinegar, salt, sugar and tomato ketchup.
Serve hot with boiled rice and plain... - 40.8491
1. Shell prawns, remove intestines by slitting back of the prawns. Wash well.
2. Grind spices with coconut.
3. Heat oil. Fry curry leaves. Add spices, and fry well. Add salt, tamarind pulp and water.
4. When liquid starts to simmer, add prawns.
5. Continue... - 40.2643
Salt And Pepper Prawn
A delicious appetizer in minutes. With the easy salt and pepper prawn you no longer need to spend hours in the kitchen to entertain. The salt and pepper prawn is sure to be an instant hit that would vanish in minutes. - 41.7697
Prawns In Hot Chilli Sauce
Grind ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin seeds to a paste.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
Add the tomatoes and the rest of the spices and cook till thick.
Put in the prawns, vinegar and cover with water.
Cook till the prawns are tender and... - 36.427
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash in several rinses of water. Boil potatoes, peel and quarter.
2. Grind spices using vinegar. Smear oyer prawns and keep aside for 1-2 hours.
3. Heat oil. Fry sliced onions. Remove.
4. Fry prawns. Add remaining... - 41.8273
Prawns In Plum Sauce
1. Shell prawns leaving tail intact. Remove back vein. Thread prawns onto 4 bamboo skewers (three prawns on each skewer).
2. Combine remaining ingredients in shallow dish, coat prawns in sauce, leave covered for fifteen minutes.
3. Uncover prawns, cook on... - 26.4664
Prawn And Peas Mix
1) Coat salt and turmeric on the prawns and leave for 30 minutes.
2) Make ginger, garlic and chili paste. Coat prawns with this paste.
3) In a wok, heat oil and fry together onions and prawns until golden brown.
4) Then, add all the... - 43.2658
Apply salt and turmeric on the prawns.
Grind in vinegar all the whole spices.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and add the onions, ginger and garlic.
Fry to a light golden colour.
Add the prawns and cook till dry.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook over a slow fire till... - 42.3419
Spicy Goan Prawn Curry
When you think of Goa, it is the amazing scenic beauty and yes seafood that comes to mind. A delicious Spicy Goan Prawn curry. This Prawn cooked in goan spices is a great combination with steamed rice. - 39.4979
Goan Prawn Caldine
Goan prawn caldine is a famous recipe from India. Hailing from the beaches of Goa, the goan prawn caldine is a peppy prawn recipe prepared with spices and coconut milk for taste. Prepped up with chili herbed with coriander, the goan prawn caldine can be... - 43.7358
Vietnamese King Prawn Kebabs
These prawns are spicy and quite flavorful with the marination in all the spices, herbs and sauces. Chargrilling gives it a smoky taste. It is comparatively low in fat. - 0
Prawn Tikka Masala
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomato puree, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, chilli powder, oil and salt. Using your hand, stir the prawns into the spice mixture, then cover and set aside for about 30 minutes.
2. Place the prawns on a... - 35.491
Delicious grilled prawn will add spice to any occasion. Especially great for marriage, parties and party. - 31.0261
It’s a spicy Goan specialty, where prawns are cooked in an aromatic spice paste and served hot with rice. - 0
Extract thick and thin milk from the coconut.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry onions and garlic till soft and golden.
Add all the ground spices and red ground chillies and sugar and Mix well.
Put in the prawns and fry till dry.
Put in the thin... - 48.1644
Prawn (shrimp) Chop Suey
The Prawn (Shrimp) Chop Suey recipe is both easy to prepare and tasty. The succulent prawn pieces in the well blended sauce of spices and flavors will not fail to impress you. Serve the Prawn (Shrimp) Chop Suey with rice for an elaborate supper that at home. - 43.2482
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Heat oil. Add Sliced onions and fry.
3. Add prawns and saute till nearly dry. Grind spices with half the grated coconut.
4. Add finely ground spices and fry for a few minutes longer.
5. Add about 500 ml. of... - 42.0133
1. Wash and clean prawns in vinegar.
2. Light roast the dry ingredients and pound together to a coarse powder.
3. In a skillet heat 5 tblsps oil. Fry the onion till light golden.
4. Pour tamarind juice and spices over it.
5. Seal the lid... - 40.8825
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Squids With Prawn Stuffing
Squids with prawn stuffing is a prawn stuffed squid recipe. Prepred with a mixed filling of prawns with vegetables and spices, the squids with stuffing is cooked in a pan and can be served as a side in dinner parties. - 39.6036
This is a South Asian rice dish, popular in Indian cuisine where the rice and the prawns are baked or cooked together to result in a delightful blend of the flavors of the prawns, rice and spices. - 0
A spicy Prawn/Shrimp Dish, perfect with most Indian Flatbreads. - 37.3413
Goan Prawn Curry
Goan prawn curry is a delicious prawn curry that is sure to delight every seafood lover. Prepared with indian spices and cooked with coconut milk and cream for a hint of mild flavor, the goan prawn curry is very savory and can be served with rice. - 46.9395
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Heat fat, fry sliced onions until golden brown.
3. Add cumin and finely chopped tomatoes.
4. Fry well. Add cleaned prawns and the rest of the spices, except the garam masala. Add salt.
5. Fry for another 10... - 47.4006
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 41.8639
The prawn curry is a wonderful combination of prawns cooked in tomatoes and the Indian spices. An easy to make recipe, this is any seafood lover’s delight. It would go great with the Indian bread or rice. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 35.8604
Spicy Prawn Koftas
1. Place the prawns in a food processor and mince lightly. Remove and drain through a sieve.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the onions, ginger, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, lemon juice, green chillies, salt and fresh... - 38.6897
Spicy Prawn And Mushroom Omelette
1. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, green chillies, salt, fresh coriander, onion and tomato puree.
2. Separate the eggs. Beat the whites until stiff, then beat in the yolks. Set aside.
3. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a frying pan, add the spice... - 34.8186
Prawn And Banana Curry
1. Heat a deep pan with oil.
2. Put in the onions, chilies, garlic and ginger. Sauté till the onions are caramelized.
3. Add in the tomatoes and sauté till it becomes tender.
4. Add in the banana and sauté for a minute.
5. Pour in the coconut... - 87.7336
Spicy Prawn & Capsicum Curry
An authentic spicy prawn curry with a smooth flavour of capsicum.....Amazing spiced up curry basically a kerala cum Goan recipe combi... Yum Yum Yummy recipe that any foody lover will relish it - 42.4612
Grind onions, green chillies and ginger to a paste.
Grind separately garlic and all the dry spices to a paste.
Heat oil add onions and fry till brown.
Add garlic paste and fry till a nice aroma comes out of it.
Add prawns- and cook till dry.
Add tomatoes and... - 39.6207
Prawn Curry is a yummy shrimp preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Prawn Curry last week for my nieces birthday party and it was an instant success! Donâ€™t miss this one! - 33.9556
Prawn And Pumpkin Curry
1) Soak tamarind in water for 10 minutes and then make pulp.
2) Fry together spices, coconut, whole onion and garlic until golden brown and then make a fine paste.
3) In a wok, heat oil and sautÃ© prawns until dry. Then, add pumpkin,... - 43.1576
Ceylon Prawn Curry
1. Put the butter into a shallow ovenproof dish and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until the butter melts; stir in the onion and garlic. Cover with cling film, pulling hack one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes until the onion softens.
2.... - 29.3966
Prawn And Vegetable Curry
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander leaves, coconut, garlic and ginger.
2) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric and leave aside for about 30 minutes.
3) Wash cocums.
4) Take a wok, heat oil. Fry onions until soft.
5) Add prawns and... - 45.4664
King Prawns In A Fennel Saffron Batter
1. Place the fennel and coriander seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a powder. Transfer to a bowl, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, tomato puree and lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Add the king prawns and coat completely. Cover and leave to... - 33.586
Easy Prawn Biryani
If you are a Biryani lover, its guaranteed that you will love to die for this Prawn Biryani. The recipe is very detailed and includes video of all cooking steps to ensure viewers replicate the dish successfully and enjoy it. The tips given by the chef on how... - 122.776
Haandi With Leeks And Prawns
1. Heat the oil and butter in a haandi or saucepan over a medium heat until the butter has melted. Throw in the peppercorns, black cardamoms, cinnamon and bay leaf and fry for about 1 minute. Add the leeks and fry gently over a low heat for 3-5 minutes.
2.... - 35.0909
Cauliflower With Prawns
1) Clean and trim cauliflower.
2) Boil cauliflower in lightly salted water for 10 minutes, covered until just tender.
3) Drain and place on a serving dish.
4) Arrange prawns around it.
5) In a skillet melt butter and allow to brown. Mix... - 41.6897
Spicy Soup Of Grilled Prawns
1. Place shallots, and garlic on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle oil on it.
2. Also lay cleaned shrimp shells on baking sheet and pop it in broiler for 10-15 minutes.
3. For spice paste, discard the ends and chop cilantro roots, saving... - 0
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander seeds, mint, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and cashews. Mix this paste with curd and salt.
2) Marinate prawns in this mixture and leave it for 30 minutes.
3) Soak saffron for 10 minutes and crush... - 46.6858
Prawn And Raw Mango Curry
1. De-vein, clean and wash prawns properly. If the prawns are big ,then u can cut each prawn into half.
2. Cut the mango into medium pieces.
3. Crush ginger and onion.
4. In a skillet/wok/kadhai, combine crushed onion-ginger, prawns,... - 42.9472
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 105.993
Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, take coconut and pour boiling water over it; stir well to mix.
2. Let the coconut soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or a deep frying pan until hot.
4. In the heated wok, pour oil and heat over a moderate heat... - 49.1207
Kerala Red Prawns Curry With Kokum
This is one of those dishes that make me drool just by the thought or sight of it; definitely an irresistible one for any seafood lovers! Kokum, or Kodampuli as we call in Kerala, is a typical ingredient in most of the seafood preparations here. It adds a... - 0
Healthy Prawn Pulao
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly, smear with turmeric and salt; keep aside.
2. Shell peas.
3. Grind together chillies, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
4. Scrape coconut and extract milk.
5. Wash and soak rice.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions;... - 46.169
Indian Prawn Curry
1. In large skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes. Add spices and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add 1/3 cup water, tomato paste, and honey; cook 1 minute.... - 31.7516
Dublin Bay Prawn Soup
Poach the white wine with all the herbs and the vegetables, peeled and chopped finely; add the shellfish, poach for 10 minutes, then drain, keeping the liquor.
Now shell the fish completely; take 6 tails of the scampi, freshwater crayfish or Dublin Bay prawns... - 39.7064
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Curry
Sprinkle the prawns (shrimp) with salt and lightly fry them in butter or ghee.
Add the tomatoes, onions and all the spices except the garam masala.
Continue to cook for 5 minutes.
Add the coconut and the water and simmer until the prawns are almost... - 37.9362
Goan Prawn Or Fish Curry With Mangoes
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash well. Apply salt and set aside.
2. Grind together red chillies, coriander, turmeric, garlic, cumin, ginger and coconut to a fine paste.
3. Slice onion. Heat oil and fry.
4. Add spices and fry.
5. Add water, slit green... - 42.5521
Prawn And Mushroom Risotto
1)Clean and devein the prawns, reserving prawn heads and shells.
2) Wash and drain rice and set aside
MAKING ... - 43.6268
Jhinga Makhani Or Shrimp Or Prawn Makhani
This is a delicious gravy that you can make in a pressure cooker! Ingredients like onions, whole spices, red and green chilies, cashew nuts and tomatoes are pressure cooked and then ground to form the base of this mouth watering gravy. Inspired by the... - 0
Shell and devein the prawns, skewer them lengthwise so they won't curl during cooking.
Brush them with oil and place them on a baking sheet.
Blend the herbs, spices and season the prawns heavily.
Broil the prawns for 2 1/2-3 minutes on each side, over a grill... - 27.8444
Sandhno No Bharuchi Patio
Mix half ground spices with prawns and keep aside for half an hour.
Heat half ghee and oil in a patio, or broad-based pan.
Add remaining ground spices, and chopped ingredients.
Heat remaining ghee and oil in a frying pan and fry prawns.
Add them to... - 44.4502
Colmi Nu Achar
Rub prawns with salt and keep aside.
Mix garlic, chilli powder, cumin powder and salt to a paste with a little vinegar.
Dip prawns in half this mixture and keep aside for half an hour.
Heat half oil and fry remaining paste lightly.
In another pan, heat... - 42.669
Colmi Ne Bheeda No Patio
Rub prawns with salt and lime juice and leave for half an hour.
Grind garlic, cumin seeds and chillies in vinegar in which chillies were soaked.
Add turmeric and mix well.
Heat oil and ghee in a lohri or frying pan and lightly brown onions.
Add ground spices... - 43.949
Nariel Na Doodh Ma Bheeda Ne Colmi
Rub prawns with rice flour, salt and lime juice.
Heat- fat in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add ground spices and turmeric and fry for one minute.
Add okras, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
Add... - 46.2388
Colmi Sathe Khichdi
Wash rice and dal and soak for twenty minutes.
If prawns are large, cut in half.
Blanch prawns and reserve water.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onions and whole spices, till onions are brown.
Add one cup water and simmer till onions turn mushy and water has... - 45.2597
1. Fry the chicken in a non-stick pan without fat, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
2. Add the pepper, celery and onions with 15 ml / 1 tbsp stock. Cook for a few minutes to soften, then add the tomatoes, spices and thyme.
3. Stir in the rice and... - 38.8026
Seafood In Fresh Tomato Sauce
Cut prawns, seafood sticks and fish fillets into 2 1/2 cm (1 in) lengths.
Coat all seafood in seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
Heat oil in a frying pan until hot, then add seafood.
Fry until light golden colour, turning frequently, then drain the... - 41.1311
Spiced Prawn Recipes By Category