- » Spiced Pork
Spiced Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced pork recipes.
Five Spice Pork In Hoisin Sauce
When you are in a mood of something hot and spicy, you can cook up this pork menu. In this recipe, the pork is marinated in five spice powder and Hoisin sauce, before slow barbequing. Both the marination and the cooking process make the pork so tender, so... - 108.01
Korean Spicy Pork
I love spicy food and this is one of my favorites. My dad always cooked this after work for me and my sisters when we were young because it's easy to make and delicious! This is one of my comfort foods and that's why I wanted to share with you guys. I hope... - 105.117
Spicy Plum Sauce Pork - Part 1
1. Place a saucepan on flame, heat oil, and drop chopped onion in it. Stir and cook until tender.
2. Throw all spice, ground clove, cinnamon, and ginger in it. Mix, reduce the heat to low, and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add orange juice, plum,... - 90.0299
Try out this fantastic Pork Paprika for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Pork Paprika recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 49.2941
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take peppers and put under the hot grill for about 10 minutes or until their skins are charred . Flip occasionally to evenly roast on all sides.
3) Once peppers are done, allow them to cool, for a... - 47.6352
1) Remove excess fat from pork; cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) In a zip top heavy-duty plastic bag, combine vinegar, cumin, turmeric, garlic powder, and pepper
3) Place pork in bag, and seal rightly, turning bag to coat each side thoroughly.
4)... - 44.8869
Five Spice Pork
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, stir together sherry, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five spice powder.
Add pork, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator... - 44.8639
Spiced Pork Medallions
Trim any fat and sinew from pork tenderloins.
Cut each tenderloin crosswise into 4 pieces.
Between 2 sheets of waxed paper, place half of pork pieces cut side up.
With meat mallet or rolling pin, pound each piece of pork into a 1/2 inch thick... - 43.9313
Combine 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, the cornstarch, the sherry, ginger, five-spice powder and pepper in large bowl.
Add pork, one piece at a time, turning to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet... - 43.0343
Old Fashioned Spiced Pork
1) Cut the pork in small pieces.
2) Season with spices, paprika, peppercorns and salt. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, prepare the stock by placing the bone with onion, bay leaf and water.
4) Place the saucepan over high heat.
5) Bring... - 43.0139
Spiced Pressed Pork
1) Score the rind of pork into the shape of diamonds.
2) Combine all the ingredients.
3) In a shallow dish, put the pork and pour the marinade over it.
4) Let the pork stand for 3 hours turning frequently.
5) In a loose parcel of... - 41.4879
Five Spice Pork And Potatoes
Cut potatoes crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut large slices in half.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add pork and garlic.
Stir-fry until pork is browned (about 5 minutes).
Add potatoes, water, soy, sugar, and... - 40.8913
Spiced Pork Pot Roast
Brown meat on all sides in heavy kettle.
Pour off fat.
Place meat on rack and put in kettle.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 4 hours, or until meat is tender, basting occasionally with liquid in kettle.
Add more water if necessary.
Thicken... - 40.5541
1. Heat oil in a pan and brown the pork by batches; remove and drain excess oil on paper towels
2. Add onion, garlic and sugar to the pan and fry for five minutes
3. Add chilli, coriander and turmeric, fry for a minute and then add chicken stockand... - 40.3008
Spiced Pressed Pork
1) With a sharp knife, cut the rind of the pork.
2) In a dish, combine the rest of the ingredients.
3) In the dish, add the pork and allow to stand in the marinade for 3 hours at room temp. ... - 38.3722
Cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Heat lard or margarine in a heavy saucepan, brown pork pieces all over.
Add onion and cook over a moderate heat until browned a little.
Stir in tomato paste, paprika, salt, sugar and water.
Cover and simmer gently for 1 1/4 hours... - 36.7162
Asian Spiced Pork
Wash the pork; wipe dry.
Then rub all sides with sweet bean paste and marinate at least 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Place the soy sauce, wine, and star anise in a deep pot and bring to a boil, then add the pork and 1 cup boiling water.
Simmer over low... - 34.4205
Five Spices Marinade For Barbecued Pork
1. Combine sugar, Five Spices, salt and pepper. Rub mixture over pork strips and let stand 2 hours.
2. Add soy sauce and sherry and toss. Let stand 30 minutes more, turning frequently. Then roast - 20.2185
Spiced Pork Recipes By Category