- » Spiced Pineapple Loaf
Spiced Pineapple Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced pineapple loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced pineapple loaf recipes.
Pineapple Refrigerator Dessert
1. Soften gelatin in reserved pineapple syrup in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved. Blend into crushed pineapple. Chill until mixture is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
2. Fold half of the whipped cream into chilled gelatin... - 26.6882
Ginger Pineapple Mold
Ginger pineapple mold is a spiced fruit mold made with canned pineapples and apricot gelatin. Flavored with ginger ale along with fresh ground ginger, the ginger pineapple mold has a zippy and ticklish taste to it. Chilled and unmolded to serve, it can be... - 39.6252
Pineapple Zucchini Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Process nuts and zucchini.
In large bowl, beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract at MEDIUM-LOW.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Mix at LOW... - 43.2419
Pineapple Relish Rings
1. Drain syrup from pineapple into a small saucepan; stir in vinegar and spices. Place pineapple in a small bowl.
2. Heat syrup to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes. Strain over pineapple; chill.
3. When ready to serve, drain pineapple slices well; roll edges in... - 23.1024
Pineapple Relish Rings
1. Drain syrup from pineapple into a small saucepan; stir in vinegar and mixed pickling spices. Place pineapple in a small bowl.
2. Bring syrup to boiling, then simmer 5 minutes. Strain over pineapple; chill.
3. When ready to serve, drain pineapple slices... - 23.094
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley and toss lightly to mix.
3. In a small frying pan saute onion in butter or margarine just such that soft and stir in mustard,... - 43.0942
Frozen Fruit Loaf
1) Beat cream cheese until fluffy and then beat in mayonnaise and sugar.
2) Beat cream and gradually fold into cream cheese mixture.
3) Stir in pineapple, cherries, and peaches.
4) Add a tint of pink food coloring, if desired.
5) Take a 9 x 5 x 3-inch... - 37.1166
Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and spices together in a bowl.
Add the sugar and nuts and mix.
Mix the eggs, undrained pineapple, milk, molasses and shortening.
Add to flour mixture and mix just enough to moisten the flour.
Stir in the cereal gently.
Pour... - 42.883
Dark Fruit Cake
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Add fruits and peels, raisins, cherries, dates, almonds, pecans, and pineapple; mix till well coated.
Beat eggs till foamy.
Gradually add brown sugar.
Add orange juice, butter... - 43.2743
The Best Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger, and stir to mix well. Add the honey, egg substitute, and vanilla extract, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the fruit.
2. Coat two 5 3/4-x-3 1/4-inch loaf... - 33.8155
No Bake Brazil Nut Cake
Grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan and line with greased waxed paper.
Crumble biscuits into small pieces, cut cherries in half, dice pineapple.
Add citron, nuts, raisins and spice.
In a double boiler heat cream and marshmallows together until... - 37.8099
Holiday Fruit Cake
Mix fruits and nuts with 1/4 cup of the flour until well coated.
Combine remaining flour, the salt, soda, baking powder, and spices.
Cream vegetable shortening and brown sugar; add eggs and beat thoroughly.
Stir in dry ingredients alternately with milk and... - 39.7744
White Fruit Cake
This white fruit cake recipe is a delicious cake made with dried sultanas and cherries along with pineapple bits and coconut. Baked with a batter of flour, sugar eggs,butter and added vanilla for flavor, the white fruit cake is also spiced with nutmeg. - 43.1457
Breakfast Bread Threesome
1. To prepare hot-roll mix, add egg yolk to the mix. Save the egg whites for later.The dough will take some time to rise.
2. To prepare the Spice filling take a small bowl and combine brown sugar, instant coffee, and cinnamon.
3. To prepare... - 43.0776
Very Best Fruit Cake
Combine dates, pineapple, cherries, raisins, lemon peel, orange peel, walnuts, and pecans.
Toss with 1/4 cup of the flour.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Stir in honey.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Combine remaining flour, salt, baking... - 39.9631
Sift flour, baking powder, and spices together 3 times.
Gradually add sugar; cream until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, fruits, peels, nuts, honey, molasses, and cider.
Gradually add sifted dry ingredients, beating after each addition until... - 45.7091
Fry pecans in a little butter.
Sift dry ingredients (flour, salt and spices).
Use some of flour mixture to dredge raisins and gumdrops (use scissors to cut gum drops and raisins before dredging in flour mixture).
Cream butter and sugar; add wellbeaten... - 44.9498
Barbecued Meatloaf Hamburger
Never knew that making a meatloaf hamburger was such a simple task. Look at this impressive video that shares this extraordinary recipe with meat and loads of fresh vegetables making it all the more healthy and nutritious. Excellent idea for a holiday meal,... - 132.07
Fridge Fruit Cake
This fridge fruit cake is a true connoisseurs' pick. The recipe is prepared first and later is stored in the fridge to get the real taste! - 51.4031
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 46.86
Unbaked Holiday Fruit Cake
This unbaked fruit cake is a fantastic recipe packed with the health benefits of fruits. Perfect for Holiday parties or family gatherings. You can make and take the cake where ever you want and cut and serve at your destination.
Not everyone loves traditional... - 56.4655
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.2969
No Bake Fruit Cake
Cut fruit into match-like strips, nuts coasely.
Cream butter, add honey and spices, salt and flavorings.
Pour over the cut fruits and nuts, mix and let stand two hours.
Add the rolled-out graham crackers, mix thoroughly, and pack into a loaf pan 3 1/2" x 7... - 38.0723
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, toss fruits and nuts with ¼ cup flour until well coated.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together remaining flour, salt, soda, baking powder and spices.
4. Grease and flour a 9x5x3-inch loaf... - 47.7473
Light Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease, then line the bottom and sides of a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with foil; grease foil lightly.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream butter until light, gradually add sugar, continuing to cream until... - 44.0263
Holiday Fruit Cake
Prepare two loaf tins, 9x5x3-inch size, by lining them with buttered parchment paper or brown wrapping paper.
Let the paper extend above the long sides of the pan about 2 inches.
Combine 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour with the spices and salt.
Cut all fruit... - 43.3538
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 46.5574
Cream together until thoroughly blended the butter and brown sugar.
Add the beaten egg-yolks and molasses and beat well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Sift together the flour and spices.
Reserve 1 cup for dredging fruit.
Add the remaining flour mixture... - 42.9868
Heirloom Fruit Cake
Heirloom Fruitcake is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Heirloom Fruitcake, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 47.5224
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.3872
Dark Fruit Cake
1. Grease a 2 or 3 loaf tins with butter, dust with flour and line the bottoms with butter paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a basin, sift together the flour, and spices. Keep aside
4. In another basin, combine raisins,... - 47.9237
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 42.1559