- » Spiced Pecan Walnut
Spiced Pecan Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced pecan walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced pecan walnut recipes.
Applesauce Walnut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices and set aside.
Mix milk, vanilla, and applesauce.
Cream butter until light, add sugar gradually, continuing to cream until fluffy.
Add dry ingredients alternately with... - 45.8534
Sweet Spiced Nuts
Put nuts in large bowl; set aside.
Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
In another bowl, beat egg white and water until almost stiff; add to nuts and stir until nuts are well coated.
Add sugar mixture and stir.
Grease cookie sheet.
Pour nuts in pan;... - 31.9842
Spicy Sugared Pecans
In skillet combine sugar, water, and pumpkin pie spice. (Electric skillet 250°.)
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil; boil till sugar crystals form on sides of skillet, 5 to 6 minutes (3 minutes with electric skillet).
Add pecan or walnut halves; stir till... - 31.1123
Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Combine sugar, pumpkin, egg, pecans, raisins, milk, oil, pumpkin pie spice and salt; add flour and baking powder, stirring only until flour is moistened.
Fill 6 custard cups (6 oz ea.) lined with cupcake paper 2/3 full; arrange... - 39.3319
To make Pecan Cookies I, lightly grease several baking sheets.
Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and the spices into a bowl.
Stir in the chopped pecans.
Beat the butter with the sugars until very soft, light and fluffy.
Beat in the corn syrup,... - 43.9396
1. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Stir the soda into the milk and set aside.
5. Combine the raisins and... - 48.983
Pecan Roquefort Tart
1. To make pastry, roughly chop cream cheese and butter and stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Place flour, sugar and mixed spice in a food processor and process briefly to sift. Add cream cheese and butter and process, using the pulse button, until... - 34.9195
Simple And Quick Caramel-walnut Monkey Bread
Looking for an ideal coffee-time snack? Try making this delish monkey or pull-apart bread. Studded with walnut and topped with caramel, this lip-smacking good bread is simple to make. Betty shares her own healthy, tasty version of this classic bread that can... - 103.656
Sweet Potato Gratin
Bake sweet potatoes until tender in preheated 350°F oven 1 hour or, pierce sweet potatoes several times with fork and place on microwavable plate.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) 16 to 18 minutes, rotating and turning over after 9 minutes.
Let stand 5... - 44.4872
Prune Applesauce Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Lightly grease a 9"x5"x 3" loaf pan and cut a piece of wax paper to fit the bottom.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, rye flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, walnuts, and prunes.
2 In a... - 41.1954
Prepare pastry and line a 9 inch pie pan.
Chill while you make the filling.
Sift together flour, spices, and salt.
Beat egg yolks thoroughly.
Wash and dry the beater, then beat the 2 whites until they stand in peaks.
Gently fold sugar into egg... - 42.3881
Mix sugar, cinnamon, cream of tartar, and water.
Boil until a little of the mixture forms a firm ball in cold water.
Add nuts and vanilla and stir until mixture sugars.
Turn out on a flat surface and separate the nuts. - 23.7704
Sugar And Spice Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 275°F (150°C).
2. In a large bowl, combine pecans, almonds, walnuts and filberts.
3. In a mixer bowl, beat egg white and water 2 minutes, until foamy. Add sugar, salt, cinnamon, coriander, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and orange rind. Fold egg... - 28.6983
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 46.643
Coffee Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 9" square baking pan.
Place sugar, flour, butter, coffee granules, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a food processor. Pulse on and off until crumbly and completely blended. Do not over process.
Spoon half the crumb mixture into... - 31.1994
Spiced Mixed Nuts
Preheat oven to 225° F.
Butter a cookie sheet.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg white with cold water until bubbly.
Add nuts; mix lightly until evenly coated.
In a separate bowl, stir together sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Add nuts; toss until nuts are coated with... - 34.2195
Carrot 'n Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 5/8-inch pan and lightly grease it.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4) Take a large bowl and beat... - 45.7797
Carrot Spice Cake
Insert shredding disc.
Shred carrots (you should have about 2 cups); set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Finely chop walnuts; set aside with carrots.
Place flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, baking soda, and baking powder in work bowl; process just to... - 43.7266
Mixed Spiced Nuts
In 1-quart casserole, combine brown sugar, salt spices and water.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute, 30 seconds, stirring once.
Add about 1/2 cup nuts at a time to syrup mixture.
Stir with fork until coated.
Lift out cup of nuts, draining off excess syrup and pla - 27.4634
In a deep, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, combine first 7 ingredients.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 1 1/2 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add 1/2 cup nuts at a time to syrup mixture.
Stir until well coated.
With a slotted spoon lift out... - 38.9736
Sweet Spiced Nuts
In 2-quart casserole, combine sugar, water, salt, cinnamon, allspice, cloves and nutmeg.
Cook at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until sugar is melted; stir in nuts.
Cook at HIGH 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until syrup begins to harden.
Immediately pour nut... - 33.4018
Sour Cream Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease an 8 x 8-inch square pan.
Beat egg yolks well, add honey and sour cream, and blend thoroughly.
Combine flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and cinnamon.
Add to the first mixture, then fold in nuts and raisins.
Do not... - 39.4901
Pumpkin Spice Cake
Cream the margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in the eggs.
Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
Add to the egg mixture alternately with a mixture of the pumpkin and milk,... - 39.7337
Spiced Gooey Bars
In a medium saucepan melt butter or margarine. Remove from the heat. Combine crushed graham crackers, cinnamon, and allspice, then stir into melted butter in saucepan. Press two-thirds of the crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of an ungreased 13x9x2-inch... - 22.644
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 225°F before baking
2. Take a cookie sheet, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Taking a mixing bowl, add egg white and cold water and whisk to a bubbly mixture. Mix in nuts and stir to form a light even... - 38.9141
Spiced Apple Sundaes
The Spiced Apple Sundaes are scoped into even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left for my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Spiced Apple Sundaes for yourself! - 31.2429
Mixed Spiced Nuts
In 1-quart casserole, combine brown sugar, salt, spices and water.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute, 30 seconds, stirring once.
Add about 1/2 cup nuts at a time to syrup mixture.
Stir with fork until coated.
Lift out cup of nuts, draining off excess syrup and place... - 34.4204
Spiced Nut Clusters
1. In a medium bowl, beat egg white until foamy, blend sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and later nuts to it and mix till the nuts are well coated
2. Pick out the nuts, drain against the bowl and place in a buttered cookie sheet in the form of... - 39.662
Spiced Waldorf Salad
1) In a bow, put the apples, celery, raisins and nuts.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and toss with the apple mixture.
3) Serve the salad in lettuce cups chilled or at room temperature. Makes a really good appetizer. - 40.6479
Spiced Nut Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the nuts and raisins on a nut board and combine in a bowl along with spices and salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and... - 48.6064
Raw Food Recipe: Halloween Cookies
1. In a blender, put the oats and process until it turns into flour.
2. Chop the raisins and apricot, and set aside.
3. In a food processor, grind together walnut, pecan and Brazil nuts, until its forms into flour.
4. Add oat flour,... - 108.663
Cinnamon Pear Muffins
Cinnamon pear muffin is very healthy and delicious muffin recipe made with ripe pear bits along with cinnamon and nutmeg. Baked with milk and flavored with a hint of vanilla, these muffins are also made filling and crunchy with walnuts and pecans. - 44.4802
Amazingly delicious cinnamon balls guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 38.5936
Beat creem cheese until fluffy.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Stir in 1/2 cup nuts.
Put in serving dish, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup nuts and chill. - 23.5533
Cranberry Apple Chutney
Cranberry apple chutney is a spiced apple, cranberry and raisin chuteny. A cooked chutney, this indulgently spiced and sweetened chutney is made with fresh fruits. With added onions for that extra flavor dose, the cranberry apple chutney is spiced with... - 45.4976
Cry Baby Cookies
Cream together sugar, egg and butter.
Sift flour, measure; then resift with soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and allspice.
Add to first mixture, alternately, with molasses and milk.
Add raisins and nuts.
Drop on greased cookie tin, and bake at 375° for... - 34.4441
Moist Pumpkin Bread
Moist Pumpkin Bread is simply delicious. If you like fruit mixed with nuts bread then try this Moist Pumpkin Bread recipe, you will just adore it. - 38.224
Prepare persimmon puree; measure out 1 cup and stir in baking soda.
In a large bowl, lightly beat egg; then stir in sugar, oil, and dates.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; add to date mixture alternately... - 40.0871
Fruitcake Cookie Cups
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in jelly, eggs, and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Blend half the flour mixture into butter mixture.
Add walnuts,... - 39.4117
Crowned Apple Cake
Baked Crowned Apple Cake is an amazingly delicious Apple Cake that you will get hooked to in no time. When planning a dinner party, chose the Crowned Apple Cake! I am sure your guests will be bowled over! - 45.5132
1. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
2. Beat the egg yolks.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold in the sugar and mix with the yolks.
4. Sift the flour with the spices and salt and add, alternately with the cream, to the egg mixture.
5. Combine the butter... - 37.8929
Microwave Pumpkin Bread
1. In a 2-quart mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, vanilla, nuts, oil water, and spices. Stir in sugar. Combin flour, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl, then stir into pumpkin mixture. Blend until all ingredients are moistened. Turn batter into a... - 28.9319
Nut Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Combine ground nuts with celery and onion.
Add bread crumbs, salt, curry, onion salt, eggs, margarine, and milk.
Mix well and let stand 20 minutes.
Pour mixture into a casserole, cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
Uncover, and bake 25... - 34.0324
Carrot Wedding Cake
Sift together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Beat in vegetable oil and eggs.
Stir in carrots, nuts, raisins, dates, bananas, coconut, and pineapple.
Season with vanilla and cinnamon.
Grease a shallow rectangular baking pan about 12 x 9... - 38.6297
Microwave Fruit Cake
In large mixing bowl, cream butter, brown sugar and corn syrup.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating continuously.
Blend with flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and allspice until smooth.
Stir in brandy; fold in cherries and nuts.
Pour into 12-cup bundt... - 37.5084
Pumpkin Bread Dessert
In mixing bowl cream together brown sugar and shortening till light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Add pumpkin and milk; mix well.
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, ginger, baking soda, and cloves; add to creamed mixture, mixing well.
Stir in nuts and... - 42.3195
Freezer Cheese Balls
Allow cheeses and butter to stand at room temperature until soft.
Place Cheddar, cream cheese, blue cheese, and butter in a large bowl; with an electric mixer, beat until blended.
Add garlic and beat until creamy.
Cover and chill mixture until firm enough to... - 32.8955
Old Fashioned Soft Spicy Apple Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized bowl combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and oats.
3. In another bowl beat together the butter, honey, and vanilla. Beat in the eggs, stir in the dry... - 36.3275
Banana Nut Parfaits
1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup of the skim milk in medium bowl; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Bring remaining 1/2 cup skim milk to boiling point in small saucepan; pour into gelatin mixture. Stir to dissolve gelatin; cool slightly.
3. Add banana... - 27.7638
Black Fruit Cake
The fruits and nuts should be prepared a day ahead as follows: sliver the citron, lemon, and orange peel into very thin strips; cut the cherries in half and the pineapple in thin wedges.
Pick over the raisins and currants to eliminate stray stems... - 43.6083
Baklava With Honey Syrup
Prepare Honey Syrup.
Mix nuts and spices.
Brush bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, with some of the margarine.
Unfold filo leaves; cover with damp towel to prevent drying.
Carefully separate 1 leaf; place in pan folding edges over... - 34.3659
Cranberry Apple Relish
1 ln a large enameled or stainless steel saucepan, bring the water, sugar, vinegar, honey, orange rind, orange, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves to a boil, stirring, over moderately high heat.
Lowerthe heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or... - 40.1391
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or grease them.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, mix butter and sugars on low speed until blended, about 1 minute.
Mix in eggs and vanilla until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Add... - 44.1824
Nutty Christmas Fruit Cake
In a shallow dish, pour a small amount of boiling water over diced pineapple to barely cover it.
Soak pineapple until soft, about 1 hour.
In a very large bowl, combine fruits, nuts, and peels.
Toss with the coconut, using a wooden spoon or... - 45.0029
Mixed Nut Tea Ring
The mixed nut tea ring is a tea time snack flavored with ginger and lemon and made with nuts and flour. Yeast leavened and baked in the oven, this mixed nut tea ring is a lovely and flavorful bread. - 44.367
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour with soda, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream butter with sugar until light, add vanilla and pumpkin, and mix well.
Slowly add dry ingredients, then stir in raisins and nuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart on... - 38.5452
Whole Wheat Muffins Ingredients Part 1
Reminiscent of the whole wheat, this enticing muffins quite a gamut of yummy ingredients to whomp up a pillow-soft, delicious muffins. Freshly milled whole wheat flour combined with sugar, cinnamon, nuts, all spice and more goes in to make this delectable... - 98.3882
Whole Wheat Muffins Part 2
If you are a big-time muffin lover, then knowing how to make muffins at home could save you fritter away those hard earned money in not-so-satisfying store-bought muffins. This video shows how to make the perfect muffin mix to yield light, fluffy,... - 97.8077
Whole Wheat Muffins Part 3
Muffins, muffins everywhere, but not a bite to eat! Well, you no longer have to stay away from your favorite treat. These whole wheat muffins are ridiculously simple to make and packs in enough nutrition and taste to appease both your hunger and soul. A great... - 98.002
Whole Wheat Muffins Part 4
There is absolutely nothing like nutty muffins loaded with the goodness of wheat flour, health of bananas and the crunchiness of nutties. Lip-smackingly good, this toothsome muffins are quite a delight to bake at home. A must-try dish for all baking... - 97.6343
Crunchy Sweet And Savory Nuts
Add spice and sweetness to your holiday celebrations with this Crunchy Sweet and Savory Nuts. Take a look at this video recipe of these sweet and savory morsels that also make wonderful gifts and are the perfect holiday snack. Happy Holidays! - 148.43
Casa Bateman Carrot Cake
Grate carrots with medium side of grater.
Sift together flour, soda, spices and salt.
Beat eggs until very light, then gradually beat in sugar until mixture is fluffy and a pale cream color.
Slowly add oil, beating to keep mixture light.
With rubber scraper,... - 42.0862
Vegan Nut Cake
Sift the flour and mixed spices into a bowl, add in the bran left in the sieve.
Rub the margarine into the flour until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar, dried fruits, mixed peels, cherries, orange zest and the ground and blanched almonds.
Warm... - 45.3582
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 225 degrees.
2) Butter and flour 2 tube pans of 10-inches each.
3) On the bottom of the pans, place waxed paper. Set aside.
4) In a very large mixing bowl, combine together the raisins, currants,... - 49.1694
Peel and slice peaches; chop walnuts, pecans, raisins and peppers coarsely.
Combine peaches, walnuts and pecans; set aside.
Combine onion, raisins, peppers, currants, lemons and garlic with vinegar, sugar and spices in large kettle.
Bring to a boil; simmer... - 36.7933
Endive And Hood River Apples
FOR THE PECANS, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter with the honey in a small saucepan and stir in the spices.
Add the pecan pieces and stir until thoroughly coated in the spice mixture.
Spread the pecans evenly onto a nonstick or lightly greased... - 42.7247
1) Take a bowl and combine walnuts, peaches and pecans in it. Set aside.
2) Take large kettle and combine raisins, onion, currants, peppers, garlic, lemons, vinegar, spices and sugar in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for... - 41.2872
Brown Nut Bread
Sift the first five ingredients into a bowl and stir in whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, nuts and raisins.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the combined liquids.
Mix thoroughly and scrape into a greased 9 X 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 55 minutes. - 30.9587
Bake in a 9-inch pastry shell.
Mix raisins, nuts, and vinegar; let stand.
Combine butter, sugar, and eggs; beat until thick.
Beat in spices and salt.
Stir in raisin mixture.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Butter bubbles up through the crust, making it... - 40.8838
Grind nuts and raisins coarsely and mix with flour, salt and spices.
Dissolve baking soda in persimmon pulp.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs, then persimmon pulp.
Stir in flour mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 15... - 39.0382
Very Best Fruit Cake
Combine dates, pineapple, cherries, raisins, lemon peel, orange peel, walnuts, and pecans.
Toss with 1/4 cup of the flour.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Stir in honey.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Combine remaining flour, salt, baking... - 39.9631
Morning Glory Muffins
These muffins are brimming with the tropical tastes of ginger, allspice, and pineapple! There are quite a few ingredients but they are not difficult to make and totally worth the effort! - 136.101
These Fruited Buns are a passion. Add raisins, pecans and candied fruit to cinnamon and nutmeg flavored dough and just bake ! That is all you need to do for mind blowing party buns ! Don't miss out on these Fruited Buns. Come here to discuss with me about... - 41.8018
Mary's Christmas Cake
1) Preheat the oven. Line 5 loaf pans with parchment paper and lightly grease the bottom.
2) In a large bowl, mixed together glazed fruits, pineapple, maraschino, cherries, raisins, dates almonds and walnuts.
3) Add in 2 cups of flour... - 45.2969
Cream margarine and sugar; add eggs and beat well. Sift dry ingredients together; add to egg mixture with banana and liquid; mix thoroughly. Bake in greased or wax-paper-lined loaf pan for 1 hour or until bread tests done. Cool on cake rack. Variations 1. Use... - 23.433
Whole Wheat-nut Bread
Sift the first 5 ingredients into a bowl, and stir in whole wheat flour, brown sugar, nuts and raisins.
Make a well in the center, and pour in the combined liquids.
Mix thoroughly, and scrape into a greased 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 55... - 34.0324
Sprinkle yeast on warm water in a pre-warmed large bowl. Let stand several minutes. Add warm milk, 1/2) cup sugar, 1/3 cup butter, egg, raisins, salt, spices, and flour; adjust amount of flour to make a thick batter but not dough. Cover and let rise until... - 23.6429
Combine first four ingredients.
Stir until dry particles are moistened.
Stir in fruit, dates, raisins, and nuts.
Pour mixture into a greased baking pan (4 1/2 x 13-inch) which has been lined with brown paper.
Bake for 1 hour at 350Â° F.
To decorate, remove... - 34.1348
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 41.9076
Yam Praline Pie
1. Prepare the pastry and press into a 10-inch pie plate.
2. Beat the eggs, then beat in the sugars, spices, and salt. Stir in the yams. Gradually stir in the milk and cream.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
4. Pour the filling into the pie shell and bake... - 37.0628
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Using the softened margarine, lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Line the pan with wax paper and very lightly grease the paper.
3. Combine the oats, flour, sugar, nuts, raisins, baking powder, spices and orange zest in a... - 33.3221
Pumpkin Pie Alaska
Mix the first seven ingredients together and add beaten egg, egg yolks and vanilla.
Scald the evaporated milk with the butter and combine with the pumpkin mixture.
Pour into the prepared pie shell and bake at 425F for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350F and bake... - 36.4102
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with the spices and salt.
Cream shortening till soft and smooth, gradually blend in sugar, and add beaten eggs; beat until fluffy and light-colored.
Stir in soda and water mixture; then add flour mixture in 2 or 3... - 31.5208
Maple Nut Rice Muffins
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Sift the flours, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, syrup, oil, and flavoring until blended.
Pour the liquid mixture into the dry... - 37.5502
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
Sift flour, salt, baking soda and spices together into a bowl. Set aside.
Cream butter in a large mixing bowl. Add honey and mix well. Stir in dry ingredients and applesauce. Mix thoroughly,... - 38.2128
Granddaughter's Steamed Pudding
Prepare grated carrots.
Rinse raisins in hot water and dry on paper towels.
Mix raisins with candied fruits and carrots.
Empty cake mix into a bowl or a glass measure and put aside half of it.
Put the half package of mix in the large bowl of electric mixer... - 41.6568
Raisin Nut Pie
Cream together egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and the butter.
Add nuts, raisins, vinegar, and spices.
Beat egg whites with salt until almost stiff.
Gradually add remaining sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold into first mixture and pour into pie pan lined with pastry... - 42.2224
Quick Mix Carrot Cake
To the dry yellow cake mix, add cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
Prepare either cake mix by package directions replacing 1/4 cup of liquid with 1/3 cup sour cream.
Blend into mixed batter the grated carrots, raisins, nuts, and lemon or orange... - 40.0897
Country Style Sausage With Sweet Potato Balls
1) Cut the sausage in 4 pieces , then halve each piece lengthwise.
2) Combine the sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter and spice.
3) Then shape the mixture into 8 balls and place them in a greased 8-9 inch aluminum pie plate.
4) Press 3 nut halves... - 36.1101
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take a bowl and sieve in flour with baking powder.
3. Using a wooden spoon, cream butter. Mix sugar and beat to a creamy, fluffy mixture. Mix in vanilla extract and beaten egg and beat well.
4. Mix in flour.... - 42.5365
1. In a pan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt and milk over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash down sides of pan to prevent crystals forming and continue cooking to 236° on candy thermometer (soft ball stage).
3. Add orange peel,... - 45.1435
Party Pink Fruit Salad
1) Bring the cheese to room temperature and add spices, food color and mayonnaise to it. Mix well.
2) Drain the fruit cocktail and peel and section the orange. Cut the cherries in half.
3) To the cheese mixture, add the nuts, fruits and... - 42.5822
Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Put the raisins in a bowl, cover them with hot water and set them aside to soak for 5 to 15 minutes, until they are nice and plump.
Drain the raisins and pat them dry with paper towels.
Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 baking sheets.
Beat the... - 42.6901
Spicy Coffee Cake
1 In a bowl cream the butter with 1/2 a cup sugar.
2 Add the eggs one at a time beating well, after adding each egg.
3 Mix the baking soda with the sour cream and gradually beat into the butter mixture.
4 Add the flour, sifted with the baking powder... - 47.4384
Date No Bake Fruit Cake
1) Soak prunes in cold water and boil for 5 minutes.
2) Drain water and make small pieces from prunes.
3) Pit the dates and chop finely.
4) Soak apricots in boiling water for 3 minutes.
5) Drain water and slice into strips.
6) Soak raisins in... - 47.3561
Dark Fruit Cake
The dark fruitcake is a rich and heavily loaded fruitcake that is baked with sugar spice and eveything nice. Baked with an assortment of spices and fruits along with brown sugar, the dark fruitcake is also filled with california walnuts. Sweetened with grape... - 44.6868
Grandma's Fruit Cake
1. Line 3 to 4 bread tins using 2 layers of aluminum foil, then 1 layer waxed paper.
2. Sift flour with the cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, soda, and salt.
3. Coat the citron, raisins and cherries with some of the flour mixture.
4. Put some of the... - 44.2268
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C/375Â°F/Gas mark 5.
Grease and base line a 20cm (8in) round cake tin.
Combine the wholewheat flour, baking powder and spices in a large mixing bowl.
Mix the soya flour with the water and stir into the bowl with the sugar and... - 42.7563
Jack O' Lantern Loaf
1. Turn oven to 350°. Put some shortening on a piece of paper towel or waxed paper. Spread the shortening over the bottom and sides of the loaf pan to grease. Save till Step 5.
2. In the medium mixing bowl, put flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt,... - 33.2835