- » Spiced Pear
Spiced Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced pear recipes.
Drain pears, save juice.
Combine pear juice, orange juice, lemon juice, ginger, cinnamon and cloves in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Put pear halves in bowl and pour hot syrup over.
Let stand 1 hour at room... - 43.609
1) In a saucepan, mix together water, sweetener, cinnamon, rind, clover and ginger.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and reduce the heat to low.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Place the whole pears and let it cook on low heat until tender.
5)... - 42.6433
Peel the pears but leave on the stems if possible.
Simmer the pears 10 minutes in boiling water to cover.
Drain off all the water except 1 cup.
Combine the spices, sugar, vinegar, and 1 cup pear water.
Bring to the boil and let boil 5 minutes.
Add the pears,... - 40.9511
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Butter a shallow ovenproof dish.
3) Pare, halve and core the pears. Slice and place in the prepared dish.
4) Evenly sprinkle the sugar over the pears, pour over the orange liqueur, then sprinkle with... - 39.9105
Spiced Pears (or Plums)
For the Spiced Pears fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Spiced Pears is simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 38.716
1) In a saucepan, bring a mixture of vinegar, honey and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
2) Stud each pear with 3 cloves.
3) Glaze the pears evenly with boiling syrup.
4) Keep the pears undisturbed in syrup for 2 minutes until they are slightly transparent... - 37.5373
Cinnamon Pear Mold
Simmer first 4 ingredients together 10 minutes.
Peel, core and quarter pears; add to syrup; cover pan, and simmer until just tender.
Drain, reserving syrup; dissolve jelly powder in syrup.
Slice 8 pear quarters into oiled baking dish, and cover with jelly... - 36.7682
Sweet Spiced Pears
My Spiced Pears is quiet famous among friends and relatives and often I end up sending bottles of this yummy Spiced Pears across as gifts. The secret behind my yummy Spiced Pears is this wonderful recipe! Try it! - 36.3289
Cinnamon Spiced Pears
Drain the syrup from the pears into a saucepan.
Soak the gingerroots in lime juice for 10 minutes.
Add to the pear syrup with the sugar, salt and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add the pear halves and cook, uncovered, for 15... - 34.3888
Combine all ingredients except pears in a large stainless steel or enamel-coated pot.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Peel pears thinly.
Slice in half lengthwise, leaving stem on one half.
Remove core with a... - 33.9927
Drain pears; reserve syrup.
Place pears in saucepan.
Combine reserved syrup, vinegar, spices, sugar, but- ter and lemon slices; add to pears.
Simmer for 30 minutes. - 33.5871
1) Peel and halve the pears and gently core them.
2) In a skillet, bring the wine, sugar, cinnamon and lemon rind to a boil.
3) Add the pear halves and simmer covered for about 40 minutes, turning once, or until the pears are... - 33.261
1. Peel the pears, leaving the stalks intaa; rub them all over with the lemon half to prevent discoloration.
2. Stud each pear with 4 cloves. Stand them upright in a pan; add the cinnamon stick, wine and sufficient water just to cover the pears.
3. Bring to... - 32.8267
Cinnamon Spiced Pear
This Cinammon Spiced Pear makes a good dessert option for those who want to eat fruit but can€™t have htem raw. Try this irresisitible Cinammon Spiced Pear and let me know if you like it. - 32.6531
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a large container and bring to a boil.
Fill the pan with the pears and cook until tender.
Remove the cinnamon and cloves.
Fill pint or quart jars and seal while hot.
Process for 15 minutes in a boiling water bath. - 32.4694
Spiced Pears is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare fruit recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 31.5522
Drain the pears, reserving syrup; set the pears aside.
Place the syrup, brown sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a saucepan Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the pears and simmer about 5 minutes more or... - 25.5657
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pears are tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Transfer mixture to an airtight jar.
Cover and chill. - 24.3474
Sweet Spiced Pears
Cook the pears in the water until they are tender but still firm.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the mixture is thick.
Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal. - 24.1249
1. Combine water, vinegar, sugar, and cinnamon sticks in 3-quart casserole. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 11 to 14 minutes, or until mixture boils and sugar is dissolved. Stir halfway through cooking time.
2. Add pears. Heat, covered, on Full Power for 2... - 22.6973
1. Pare the pears, then halve and core; place, cut-sides down, in a large skillet.
2. Sweeten water with your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar in a cup; pour over pears; add cinnamon stick; cover.
3. Bring to... - 22.5403
Spiced Pear Recipes By Category