- » Spiced Peanut
Spiced Peanut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced peanut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced peanut recipes.
Spiced Sugar Peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 250°F.
2. Place peanuts in a jelly-roll pan; warm in oven 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, melt butter in medium saucepan; stir in sugar and corn syrup. Bring to boiling, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat, without stirring, 5 minutes.
4.... - 35.6222
Five-spice Tofu With Peanut Sauce
Saute onion, garlic, ginger root and dried chile pepper in oil until onion is clear.
Blend water, coconut, peanut butter and tamari in a blender or food processor.
Add to the onions and stir well as it thickens.
Add tofu to the sauce and heat through. - 28.7703
Five Spice Nuts
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
In a small bowl, combine five-spice powder, cinnamon, sugar and peanuts.
Drizzle with enough sesame seed oil to moisten nuts sufficiently so spices will adhere.
On a baking sheet, spread coated nuts and any moistened loose... - 29.0023
Peanut Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Toss 1/2 cup peanuts with 1/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter and remaining 1 cup sugar with an electric mixer... - 31.8234
Chunky Peanut Sauce
To prepare chunky peanut sauce, heat oil in saucepan.
Saute onions, garlic, and hot-pepper flakes for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Mix in stock, peanuts, lime juice, sugar, and cilantro.
Simmer for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring often.
If sauce cools and thickens,... - 31.3897
Peanut noodles are nutty, buttery spahetti cooked in vegetable juice with green onions and red pepper. Flavored with added soy sauce and garlic, with a dash of grated ginger, the peanut noodles or spaghetti are tossed to serve with a garnish of crunchy... - 36.7776
Mix all ingredients in 1-quart saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth and warm - 23.8917
Pork And Peanut Stir Fry
Pork and peanut stir fry has a very asian taste to it. Made with lean pork strips, the pork and peanut stir fry is a skillet cooked recipe. Spiced with ginger root and garlic powder, the pork is cooked along with sliced vegetables and finished with roasted... - 47.8802
Peanut Ring Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F)
2. Beat half the shortening with half the molasses until well blended and spread the mixture in a five-cup ring mold. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
3. Blend the remaining shortening and molasses with the sugar and stir... - 36.1756
Coconut Peanut Dressing
Place coconut in blender container; add 1 cup water.
Cover and blend on high speed about 30 seconds.
Cook and stir onion and garlic in oil in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in coconut and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling,... - 34.725
Crudites With Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger and garlic until minced.
Add peanut butter, 1/3 cup water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar and process until blended, scraping down sides as needed.
Stir in chile sauce or oil to... - 31.3038
This awesome little recipe was inspired by SudsorDuds Up North drinking home-brewed beer we needed something extra to tease the pallet I figured beer nuts would go great. We had a lot of fun making these and doing a beer pairing after wards. - 111.232
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 97.3734
Salted Peanut Chews
1. Mix butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices in a bowl and cream them with a beater until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour & chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a saucepan, mix together light corn syrup, unsalted butter,... - 47.0445
Slow Cooker - Georgia Boiled Peanuts
Lynn demonstrates how to make a Southern favorite in the slow cooker -- Georgia Boiled Peanuts. You can either make these plain or you can spice them up and make them Cajun. Either way is great and would be perfect to take to a tailgate during football season... - 0
1 Preheat oven to 250°F. Place nuts in a large baking pan with sides. Sprinkle peanuts generously with all 3 spices. If seasonings will not stick, drizzle peanuts with a few drops of oil.
2 Heat in the oven for 15 minutes. Using a spatula, turn the peanuts... - 25.5657
Peanut And Cabbage Curry
In heavy skillet, saute onions, garlic, peanuts and spices together in oil until onions are tender.
Add potatoes, saute for 2 minutes or so, then add mushrooms and tomatoes and finally the cabbage.
Stir vegetables to coat them with spice mixture, add tomato... - 35.8784
Soy Peanut Marinade
After the beans are cooked, drain them well.
Combine the honey, vinegar, oil, tahini, salt, herbs, and spices EXCEPT sesame.
Toss the dressing into the cooked peanuts and beans; add the onion rings, cover, and chill several hours or overnight.
Just before... - 37.3816
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till the mixture light and fluffy.
3) Add the peanuts, egg and brown sugar. Beat well.
4) Sift in the spices and flour. Fold... - 43.1083
Peanut-topped Devil's Food
Peanut topped devil's ake is prepared with devil's food cake mix and topped with a peanut and brown sugar frosting. Served warm the peanut topped devil's food cake is a crunchy and delightful winter dessert that can be quickly put together. - 24.1106
Indian Masala Peanut
You can also call this peanut salad, as most of the salad ingredients are used in this recipe, for preparing the peanut mix. It is a fun recipe, so you might involve your kids in the process. They will have a great time in preparing and serving this savory... - 101.329
Peanut Butter Sauce
1) Wash and cut the meat into small bite-size pieces.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and brown the meat.
3) Stir in the onion, salt, pepper, and other spices as desired.
4) In a bowl , mix together tomato sauce with... - 37.8055
Yellow Peanut Rice
This rice is authentic South Indian rice made on several occasions. It is simple and tastes really good. Watch the video to learn about the different ingredients and method of preparing it. - 131.952
Peanut Noodles With Red Bell Pepper And Shredded Chicken
Here is another quick and simple recipe, which you could consider for dinner after a hectic day. The peanut noodles with red bell pepper and shredded chicken has all necessary nutritional values. Once you have all the ingredients ready, you need to spend only... - 113.561
Peanut Fried Rice With Soy Broccoli
1. Combine chicken breasts, shrimp spice, instant onion, salt and water in a large saucepan; cover. Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure; add water if needed to make... - 32.231
Linguine With Chicken And Peanut Sauce
Linguine with chicken and peanut sauce is a pasta recipe made with added vegetables. Flavored with white wine and spiced with garlic, ginger root and onions, the linguine with chicken uses peanut butter for the nutty sauce in it. - 45.2
Spicy Peanut Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together paprika, ginger, cayenne and oil.
Grind 1 cup of the peanuts in a food processor and add half of it to the oil and spices.
Truss the chicken for roasting and coat with the mixture.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Mix... - 45.4513
Pork Brochettes With Peanut Sauce
1. Slice the pork fillet crosswise into ten pieces, then cut each slice crosswise in half. Thread the pork evenly onto four bamboo satay sticks or fine wooden skewers.
2. Mix the marinade ingredients and pour over the meat in a shallow heatproof dish. Leave... - 36.0494
Yam & Peanut Cracker Bread
In a blender or food processor fitted with the steel blade, grind peanuts until finely chopped, just before they turn to paste.
Sift flours into a small bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, combine yam, yogurt, 2 tablespoons oil, ginger juice, salt and spices.
With... - 40.1698
Turkey Satay With Peanut Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. To the marinade, add the cubed turkey and toss to coat meat with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate overnight or for six... - 45.7004
Pallila Karam Podi
Here's a dish that is sure going to add enough spice to your morning. This powdered peanut mix is easy to make and spicy to taste. It is mostly served with dosa or idli,but can be had with other breakfast dishes too. This red hot peanut powder is surely going... - 0
1) In a pan, add coconut and water and cook over a low heat.
2) Keep stirring till the mix is creamy and smooth.
3) Mix in the garlic, ginger and spices and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Mix in the peanut butter and cook for another... - 36.9416
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
Hot And Spicy Nuts
Stir together coriander, cumin, salt, black pepper, and red pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
Place nuts in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Drizzle with cooking oil, stirring to coat.
Sprinkle with spice mixture; toss lightly.
Bake in a 300° oven about 20 minutes... - 36.5479
Homemade Bhel Mix With Puffed Rice
Here is an amazing flavorful snack that is ready to eat in minutes. Just toss in puffed rice with veggies, crispy crackers and some tangy-sweet tamarind sauce, toss them and serve a savory snack. The best thing about this snack is that it's very delish and... - 115.94
1) Preheat oven.
2) Take peanuts in a roasting pan and put in the oven. Continue roasting till light brown. Keep shaking the pan occasionally to avoid burning.
3) Put the peanuts in a dish towel and rub to remove the skin. Put it back to oven to... - 49.0167
Spiced Peanut Recipes By Category