- » Spiced Peach Jelly
Spiced Peach Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Peach Jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Peach Jelly recipes.
Sweet Spiced Peach Jelly
Combine peach liquid, vinegar, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon; bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; strain.
If necessary, add water to make 1 cup.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in spiced peach syrup.
Chill until slightly... - 36.6667
You May Also Like!
Spiced Peach Compote
1) Halve and pit the peaches, apply lemon juice over the cut surfaces.
2) In a large, heavy-based saucepan add the water, sugar, orange peel and the juice, spices and red currant jelly, stir to dissolve the sugar and melt the jelly... - 38.576
Cinnamon Peach Preserves
1) Peel peach and remove pit. Quarter peaches and measure.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups sugar, water and cinnamon. Stir to make syrup.
3) Let it boil, add peaches and cook for 15 minutes.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Keep the peaches... - 34.7112
Georgia Peach Preserves
1. Peel, pit, and chop the peaches (you should have about 6 cups). In an 8-quart stainless steel or enameled stockpot, cook the peaches, uncovered, over moderate heat for 8 minutes, or until they are soft, stirring and mashing them constantly. While the... - 27.9892
Peach Gelatin Ring
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups.
In saucepan, combine syrup mixture, spices, and salt.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes; remove from heat and add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Let stand covered 10 minutes to steep.
Add... - 37.0673
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
The stuffed leg of lamb is prepared with a stuffing of veal, ham, breadcrumbs and mushrooms. Spiced with cloves and worcestershire sauce, the stuffed leg of lamb is roasted and best served with mint jelly or spiced peaches. - 45.3416
Early on day:
1. Melt apple jelly in saucepan; stir in water. Drain pineapple chunks; toss chunks in apple jelly to coat; then roll in coconut. Refrigerate pineapple chunks, wrapped in foil, and leftover apple jelly in container.
2. Place peach halves with... - 44.786
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
Scented Fruit Loaf
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the dried fruits and simmer until they are very soft, stirring frequently.
Stir in the honey, rum, lemon juice, fruit rinds and spices.
Simmer, stirring frequently, until the liquid has been... - 43.8614