- » Spiced Peach Jelly
Spiced Peach Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Peach Jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Peach Jelly recipes.
Sweet Spiced Peach Jelly
Combine peach liquid, vinegar, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon; bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; strain.
If necessary, add water to make 1 cup.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in spiced peach syrup.
Chill until slightly... - 35.432
You May Also Like!
Spiced Peach Compote
1) Halve and pit the peaches, apply lemon juice over the cut surfaces.
2) In a large, heavy-based saucepan add the water, sugar, orange peel and the juice, spices and red currant jelly, stir to dissolve the sugar and melt the jelly... - 40.3146
Georgia Peach Preserves
1. Peel, pit, and chop the peaches (you should have about 6 cups). In an 8-quart stainless steel or enameled stockpot, cook the peaches, uncovered, over moderate heat for 8 minutes, or until they are soft, stirring and mashing them constantly. While the... - 27.3144
Peach Gelatin Ring
Drain peaches, reserving syrup.
Add water to syrup to make 2 cups.
In saucepan, combine syrup mixture, spices, and salt.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes; remove from heat and add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Let stand covered 10 minutes to steep.
Add... - 34.779
Stuffed Leg Of Lamb
The stuffed leg of lamb is prepared with a stuffing of veal, ham, breadcrumbs and mushrooms. Spiced with cloves and worcestershire sauce, the stuffed leg of lamb is roasted and best served with mint jelly or spiced peaches. - 44.1222
Early on day:
1. Melt apple jelly in saucepan; stir in water. Drain pineapple chunks; toss chunks in apple jelly to coat; then roll in coconut. Refrigerate pineapple chunks, wrapped in foil, and leftover apple jelly in container.
2. Place peach halves with... - 43.2831
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402
Scented Fruit Loaf
Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a heavy-based saucepan.
Add the dried fruits and simmer until they are very soft, stirring frequently.
Stir in the honey, rum, lemon juice, fruit rinds and spices.
Simmer, stirring frequently, until the liquid has been... - 41.6165