- » Spiced Peach
Spiced Peach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced peach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced peach recipes.
Spicy Balsamic Grilled Peaches
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell and Nella Neeck introduce you to grilling fruit, which works to bring out its natural sweetness as it caramelizes on the heat. - 110.55
Sweet Spiced Peaches
This simple but deliciously spicy Spiced Peaches is the favorite meal-time pick at home. Unique with flavorsome ingredients other than peaches, this Spiced Peaches is definitely out of the ordinary. Try out this wonderful recipe for Spiced Peaches and relish... - 43.7434
1. Peel peaches, placing them as they are peeled in slightly salted water, to prevent discoloring.
2. In 5-quart kettle, combine sugar, vinegar, 3/4 cup water and spices tied in a cheesecloth bag and bring to boiling.
3. Add peaches,... - 41.1639
Healthy Spiced Peaches
1. Drain the syrup from tin into a saucepan.
2. Add the sugar, vinegar and spices.
3. Bring up to the boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes until thickened to syprup.
5. Add the peach halves, bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat... - 40.017
Easy Spiced Peaches
Drain peaches well, reserving 1 1/2 cups syrup.
In 2-quart bowl, combine reserved syrup, vinegar; allspice, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
MICROWAVE 4 to 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until mixture boils.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on '6'.
Remove and discard... - 38.3269
1. In a pan boil together the vinegar, the juice from the peaches, the sugar, cinnamon and cloves until reduced by about half and remove the spices.
2. Into the peach halves stick the cloves, pour the syrup over peaches and let it stand overnight in... - 38.1662
1) Peel peaches and place them in bit salty water to avoid dis coloration.,
2) Take a 5-quart kettle and mix sugar, vinegar, 3/4 cup water and spices tied in a cheesecloth bag into it. Bring to a boil and then add peaches. Boil and... - 37.637
Cold Spiced Peaches
Peel, halve, and pit peaches; sprinkle with lemon juice mixed with a little water to prevent darkening, In saucepan mix cornstarch, honey, and salt.
Stir in juice concentrate, 3/4 cup water, orange peel, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook and stir till thickened and... - 36.5738
Wash and rinse the peaches and set aside to drain.
Combine the sugar and 4 cups water in a large saucepan.
Tie the spices in a piece of cloth and add to the sugar and water.
Bring to a boil and boil, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
Leave spice bag in... - 36.2536
Spiced Peaches Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1) Combine sugar, juice, vinegar and spices in a saucepan. Mix them well.
2) Boil them and allow them to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Add fruits and heat them thoroughly until soft.
4) Remove from heat and pour the mixture into refrigerator dish.
5) Chill... - 35.4925
In 4- to 6-quart kettle combine sugar, water, vinegar, and spices.
Heat to boiling.
Keep hot but not boiling.
Wash peaches well; peel, halve, and pit.
Add peach halves to sugar syrup as soon as they are cut.
Heat peaches in sugar syrup 5... - 35.2637
Spiced Peach Slices
1) Thaw the peaches and drain the juice.
2) Take a saucepan and combine in it spices, peach juice, raisins and vinegar.
3) Simmer mixture over low heat for about 5 minutes.
4) Pour hot syrup over sliced peaches.
5) Let stand until cool. Chill until... - 35.0491
Cinnamon Peach Preserves
1) Peel peach and remove pit. Quarter peaches and measure.
2) In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cups sugar, water and cinnamon. Stir to make syrup.
3) Let it boil, add peaches and cook for 15 minutes.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Keep the peaches... - 34.7112
Plunge the peaches into boiling water and remove the skins.
Cut in half, remove stones and put peaches into a pan.
Mix the sugar with the spices and sprinkle over the fruit then add cider.
Heat very slowly until the sugar has dissolved then bring to the... - 34.1053
Place peach halves in 1 quart jar.
Heat remaining ingredients until syrup boils.
Pour on peaches; cool.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
VARIATIONS Spiced Apricots:
Substitute I can (30 ounces) apricot halves, drained, for the peach halves.
Spiced... - 33.4006
Mot Spiced Peaches
1) Drain the peaches from the tin and reserve 1/4 pint (1 1/2 dl) of the juice.
2) In a small baking dish or roasting tin, arrange the halves, cut-side up.
3) Pour the reserved juice on to the base of the tin.
4) Mix together ' the sugar... - 33.1643
Spiced Peaches In Honey
1 In a small saucepan,drain syrup from the peaches.
2 Place peaches in a medium size bowl.
3 Stir honey and cloves into the syrup and heat to boiling.
4 Simmer for 15 minutes and strain over the peaches.
5 Chill the longer, the better to blend... - 32.9845
Spiced Peaches In Casserole
Put peach halves, cut side up, in a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
Pour a mixture of the reserved syrup, sugar, spices, and 2 tablespoons of the butter over peaches.
Bake at 350Â°F 10 minutes.
Spoon a mixture of the remaining ingredients over... - 32.544
Spiced Peaches In Cider
Put the peach halves into a large saucepan.
Mix the sugar and spices together and sprinkle over the peaches.
Pour over the cider and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 3 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, carefully transfer the peaches to wide-necked sterilized... - 31.9555
Cut each peach half into 4 slices and place in a bowl.
Combine the peach syrup, sugar, vinegar, cinnamon sticks and cloves in a saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Pour the hot syrup mixture over the... - 31.8104
Cinnamon Peach Crème
In saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk to soften; add sweetener.
Heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin has dissolved.
DO NOT BOIL.
Remove from heat; add peach and extract.
Beat evaporated skimmed milk with rotary beater until stiff peaks form; fold... - 30.8875
Spiced Peaches With Cider Vinegar
Preparation: For syrup, in kettle combine sugar, vinegar, cinnamon, cloves, and 2 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
If desired, halve and pit.
To prevent darkening, add peaches to syrup as soon as they are peeled.
Simmer about 5... - 30.6084
Drain juice from peaches, reserving fruit and 1 cup of juice.
In a saucepan, combine vinegar, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and 1 cup juice reserved from peaches.
Place pan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Boil until liquid is reduced by about... - 30.562
Cinnamon Poached Peaches
1. Place the peach halves in a microwave-safe casserole.
2. Combine the white wine, cinnamon, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour over the peaches.
3. Cover tightly and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
4. Turn the peaches over, cover the casserole, and... - 29.1833
Cinnamon And Clove Spiced Peaches
Add peeled fruit and boil until tender.
To each jar add 3 whole cloves and 3 small sticks cinnamon.
Fill jars with fruit.
Cover with syrup and seal.
This is enough for 6 quarts.
Process for 20 minutes in canner in hot water bath.
This recipe can be used for... - 28.2551
Easy Spiced Peaches
Drain peaches well, reserving 1 1/2 cups syrup.
In 2-quart glass bowl, combine reserved syrup, vinegar, allspice, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Microwave, uncovered, 4 to 6 minutes on high, or until mixture boils.
Microwave 5 minutes on medium,... - 28.1381
Simmer water, sugar, vinegar and cinnamon in 8-inch skillet 5 minutes.
Peel peaches, and halve, removing stones.
Press 3 whole cloves into rounded side of each half, and drop into simmering syrup.
Cover pan, turn heat low and gently cook 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4... - 26.5158
Easy Spiced Honey Peaches
Place peach halves in 1-quart jar.
Heat remaining ingredients to boiling; pour over peaches and cool.
Cover; refrigerate at least 8 hours. - 24.2394
Pickle Spiced Peaches
Combine ingredients; heat to boiling.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Drain before serving.
Stud peaches with additional whole cloves, if desired. - 20.9061
1. Pour peaches with their liquid into saucepan. Liquid should cover the fruit.
2. Add cinnamon stick and cloves. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. - 20.3609
Spiced Peach Recipes By Category