- » Spiced Onion
Spiced Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced onion recipes.
Spiced Shrimp With Onions
The spiced shrimp with onions is a cooked shrimp preparation cooked with white wine and flavored baby onions, bay leaves, garlic and lemon juice. The spiced shrimp is a simple and easy preparation that I often prepare when ever I crave for a simple seafood... - 44.9792
Spiced Baked Onions
Try this delicious version of Spiced Baked Onions. An easy to prepare recipe, this Spiced Baked Onions is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 37.4182
Prepare onions and parboil whole for 15 minutes.
Place the butter and spices in casserole dish and melt butter in oven.
Arrange onions in dish and baste well with the hot liquid.
Bake in hot oven for 30 minutes, then pour the lemon juice over the onions and... - 22.8809
You May Also Like!
Spiced Root Soup With Crispy Spiced Onions
1. Peel and halve the onions through the root, then slice thinly lengthways. Heat 2 tbsp of the oil in a large pan, add half the onions and fry until just starting to colour. Add the mustard and cumin seeds and fry until nicely browned.
2. Add vegetables and... - 36.449
Fish Fillets With Spiced Onions
Thaw fillets, if frozen, and pat dry.
In a shallow baking dish melt butter for 30 seconds in microwave oven.
Place fillets in a single layer (making sure the butter coats bottom of dish evenly) and cook, with dish covered, for 2 minutes.
Turn the fish over... - 38.5963
Creamed Onions Williamsburg
Blend flour, salt, nutmeg, and pepper into hot butter in a saucepan.
Heat until bubbly.
Stir in the cream.
Bring to boiling; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes.
Add onions and peanuts to sauce; heat well. - 28.2469
Spiced Onion Raita
Spiced Onion Raita has a Far-fetched taste.The Sugar and Lime Juice gives the Spiced Onion Raita Enormous taste. - 34.0732
Spiced Glazed Onions
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut a cross in the root end of each onion to prevent the centers from falling out.
Brown them in butter and oil.
Season with pepper.
Place onions with their cooking butter into a baking dish.
Add bay leaf, chicken stock and... - 35.8132
Pickled Onions With Whole Spices
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the onions, return to a boil, and boil for 2 minutes, then rinse with cold water and peel, trimming off the ends as you go. In a large bowl, toss the onions and salt; cover with... - 31.2677
Spiced Beets And Onions
1. In a saucepan, put together whole pickling spices, vinegar and artificial sweetener; bring it to boil.
2. In a glass bowl, place beets and onion and pour the vinegar solution over it.
3. Keep the bowl in the refrigerator for over a nigh;... - 33.3595
Insert a clove in each cooked onion.
Add sugar to 3 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet and stir until blended.
Add a few onions at a time and cook until lightly browned, turning to glaze evenly.
Remove onions with a slotted spoon to a shallow baking... - 42.9519
Chicken And Potato With Spiced Onion Jam
Have you ever tried making chicken with a jam? If no, then you must try this recipe as it tastes different from the regular chicken. It's a simple and fancy meal. Watch the video to find out the detailed recipe of the chicken. - 116.828
Spiced Onions And Beets
Place onions and beets in pan with rest of ingredients.
Bring to boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
Serve cold as a relish or hot, with 1 tablespoon butter added, as accompaniment to meat.
Improves with time and will keep for weeks in refrigerator. (Add... - 33.5905
Spiced Onion Recipes By Category