- » Spiced Oatmeal
Spiced Oatmeal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced oatmeal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced oatmeal recipes.
Spiced Oatmeal Drops
Make up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar, shortening, eggs, and molasses until light and fluffy.
3. Onto wax paper, sift flour with salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and... - 42.5666
Mix the flour and butter, using the double-bladed chopping knife, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the oatmeal, nuts, sugar and allspice.
Mix the milk and egg yolk and make a well in the centre of the flour... - 34.8415
Apple Spiced Oatmeal
I used this Apple Spiced Oatmeal as bait for making my son have regular breakfast in the morning. The apple and spice inclusions have had a magical effect in turning an ordinary oatmeal breakfast into an irresistible meal. Just try this Apple Spiced Oatmeal... - 32.5408
Spiced Date Oatmeal
In a saucepan, bring apple juice to a boil.
Stir in oats; cook 1 minute.
Remove from the heat; stir in dates, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. - 27.1059
You May Also Like!
Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
Pumpkin comes back in a really big way every Fall. Each year I look forward to those infamous lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pies...but I thought, why limit myself to just those items when I could have a warm and hearty Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal. It's like having... - 0
Learn How To Cook - Homemade Spiced Oatmeal
Why am I doing this? I recently found my Home Economics book again from junior high school. Now I took this class more years ago than I care to admit, but this was one of the ways I learned how to cook. You see when I was in junior high while you weren't... - 0
Raisin And Spice Oatmeal
1. Bring water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins to a boil.
2. Stir in oatmeal and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
3. Cover pan, remove from heat, and let stand for a few minutes.
4. Serve with skim milk, if desired. - 27.6345
Raisins N Spice Oatmeal
1.In a saucepan, heat water until a boil and put oats, raisins and spices in it.
2.Let the ingredients cook at low flame by stirring in between until a thick and creamy mixture is formed.
3.Once done, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool for 5... - 36.4263
Raisins 'n' Spice Oatmeal
1) In a medium saucepan, boil water.
2) In boiling water, pur oats, raisins and spices.
3) Reduce heat and let it simmer for 3-6 minutes until mixture is thickened and creamy, stirring constantly.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) Cover... - 40.3044
Raisin Spice Oatmeal
1.In a saucepan, pour water and place the next 4 ingredeints
2.Boil it thoroughly
3.Now add rolled oats and cook properly, keep stirring
4.Once cooked completely transfer the oatmeal to a bowl
5.Serve with almonds and pistachios - 32.4849
Frosted Oatmeal Spice Drops
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add water and eggs; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda... - 45.0509
Oatmeal Spice Squares
1. On a waxed paper, sift flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg
2. Cream butter/margarine with brown sugar till fluffy, beat eggs one by one into it and add vanilla
3. Add flour mixture to it, half at a time and alternately with applesauce, oats,... - 47.1189
1. Combine water, oats, fruit, sugar, and salt in a 2-quart casserole. Cover, Microwave at Power Level 10 for 4 to 5 minutes or until oatmeal thickens, stirring twice.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and stir to blend. Cover and let stand 3 minutes before... - 30.1429
Giant Oatmeal Spice Cookies
Sift the flour with the spices, salt and baking soda and set aside.
Cream the butter; add vanilla, white and brown sugars and beat well, until creamy.
Add eggs and beat.
On low speed of electric mixer beat in sifted dry ingredients.
Stir oats in with... - 42.5943
Spiced Oatmeal Recipes By Category