- » Spiced Mango
Spiced Mango Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced mango recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced mango recipes.
Mango-spiced Rum Sauce
Combine 1/2 cup water, butter, and sugar in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Dissolve cornstarch in 2 tablespoons cold water, add to sugar mixture, stirring well.
Return mixture to a boil, cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
Add mango, rum, and nutmeg, stir... - 31.7582
Saffron Mango Mousse
Home cooked desserts are quite intimidating, but Hari has shown how we can relax and make a heavenly ambrosial dessert in no time. This video shows how you can make an easy and delicious saffron mango mousse. I suggest make double recipe as your guests will... - 117.274
Spiced Eggplant With Mango Chutney
1) Wash eggplant thoroughly and pat dry. Cut the ends and chop eggplant crosswise into 1/2 inch slices.
2) If using radishes, wash and keep aside. Leave the roots and leaves intact.
3) Take a clean large bowl and put slices eggplants in... - 43.6495
Spiced Mango Papaya Chutney
Mangoes and papayas both are fruits to satisfy your sweet tooth. Have you ever wondered making some sort of condiment with it? No, then you must watch this video and learn to make quick and simple chutney. The chef has lot more to share than just the recipe. - 116.156
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle
This stuffed sour mango pickle or khatte aam ka achar is a special pickle made with raw mangoes. Popular throughout the Northern India, the stuffed sour mango pickle is prepared with a spice mix of fenugreek, red chili pepper, turmeric, and aniseeds. sealed... - 43.8484
This mango lassi is a delicious combination of mango, yogurt, milk and a variety of other ingredients. A nice twist to the popular Indian drink, this is absolutely refreshing. - 32.6464
Mango Pineapple Shortcakes With Gingerbread Biscuits
To Make Filling: Peel mangoes with vegetable peeler.
Cut off fruit, removing as much from around the pit as possible, and place in food processor with the metal blade.
Process until pureed.
Remove to a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate... - 44.1036
Grilled Mussels With Fresh Mango Chutney
Peel mangoes and cut flesh away from pit; chop flesh finely.
In serving bowl, combine mango flesh, currants, chili pepper, lemon juice and olive oil.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour for flavors to blend.
Scrub mussels well.
With sharp knife or... - 38.9614
Kesar Elaichi Mango Murabba
Murraba or murrabo is a savoury pickle or achar originating in the Gujarat region of India. It is traditionally sweet, prepared with raw mangoes, sugar, and spices, and resembles a fruit preserve, such as apricot conserve or orange marmalade, more than the... - 35.6522
Sweet Mango Pickle
This sweet mango pickle is a spiced and sweetened fruit pickle. Commonly kam meetha aam ka achar, the sweet mango pickle is a very poplar pickle in India and is made with a medley of spices mixed together with the mango. It is sundried before being ready for... - 32.9675
1 In a cheesecloth tie the pickling spices.
2 Discard the seeds of the mangoes and cut them into 2-inch pieces.
3 Peel and chop the apples and onions.
4 In a saucepan put the bag of spices,fruits and onions.Add 1 1/2 cup vinegar.
5 Cook... - 35.6495
Pound all the spices.
Dissolve the jaggery in 2 cups water and strain.
Peel and slice the mangoes.
Do not discard the seed stones.
Boil mangoes with 2 cups water when soft, add spices and jaggery.
Cook till the curry turns quite thick.
The seed stone is... - 37.2081
Sliced Mango Pickle
The sliced mango pickle is a spiced mango pickle made with raw mangoes. A popular pickle in India, the sliced mago pickle is spiced with chili peppers, fenugreek and aniseeds. Combined together, it is set aside to mature for a week. - 36.2916
Cut the mangoes into slices.
Mix with salt and set aside 1 day.
Grind the whole spices and garlic coarsely.
Heat half the oil and fry the spices till a nice aroma comes out of it.
Remove the mangoes from it's brine and mix in the masala.
Put in a jar and... - 30.1369
Choose half-ripe mangoes with pale yellow firm flesh.
Peel and slice.
Put in a bowl and soak overnight in salted water.
Prepare a cloth bag and in this put the three tablespoons of pickling spice, ginger and chopped seeded chillies.
Tie up and put... - 39.8259
Fresh Mango Relish
1. With a sharp pointed knife, cut round the mangoes lengthways and then carefully cut between the stone and the flesh to remove all the fruit in two portions.
2. Peel and slice the mango flesh; finely chop the onions.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter... - 39.3187
Mango And Palm Sugar Tatin
1. Make the coconut ice cream. Heat the milk, coconut cream and star anise together until boiling. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 20 minutes, then strain. Beat the egg yolks and sugar together, then stir in the coconut mixture. Return to the... - 34.2937
Sweet Mango Pickle
1. Wash, peel and cut the mangoes into thick slices.
2. Heat the oil in a kadai, and add the asafoetida and panchporan. Break the chillies into two or three pieces each, and add to kadai. When the spices are done, add the mango slices and turmeric powder, and... - 39.5854
Sweet And Sour Mango Chutney
Oh mama! The Mango Chutney is an absolute delight. I'm sure that you and your mama would agree after getting a taste of it. The chunky texture, and the sweet & sour taste makes this a superb condiment to other dishes. Enjoy this relish as you make it! - 113.337
Tangy Mango Sauce
When you have this tangy mango sauce ready at home, you can be rest assured about your barbeque project. It is going to be a great success. Use this sauce to marinate and brush while barbequing. Enjoy finger licking barbequed items with your friends and... - 112.343
Easy Mango Pie
Place mangoes in pie shell.
Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and spices.
Blend egg, cream and vanilla; add sugar mixture gradually.
Mix well; pour over mangoes.
Dot with butter; sprinkle with walnuts.
Bake at 450 de- grees for 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature... - 42.0177
Punjabi Mango Pickle
Punjabi mango pickle is a spiced mago pickle. Popular in the Punjab region of India, the punjabi mango pickle is spiced with red chili peppers, fenugreek and aniseed. A non-cooked pickle, it is mixed together with raw mangoes and matured in the sun before... - 35.0916
Green Mango Preserve
1. Wash, skin, and de-seed the mangoes. Cut them into even-sized pieces and weigh. The pieces should be 1/4 kg in weight. Tie the spices in a spice bag or a thin muslin cloth, and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the lime in plenty of water, soak the pieces (there... - 34.4278
Chunky Semi Ripe Mango Chutney
Place the mango pieces and sugar in a sturdy, thick-bottomed vessel. Allow the sugar to melt.
Place on a medium flame and keep stirring until the sugar has completely melted. Add the ginger pieces.
When the mango has softened and the syrup has become thick... - 30.576
Homemade Mango Chutney Relish
Mango chutney not only adds zing to your weekly dinner, but also makes for a delicious accompaniment with any snack. This video shows how to make this traditional Italian chutney with ripe yellow mangoes. You can relish it with Indian flatbread or just savor... - 116.636
Mango And Apple Chutney
The mango and apple chutney is an indian preparation of mango chuteny made with added apples. Prepared with fresh mangoes and apples and cooked along with vinegar, sugar and spices, the mango and apple chutney is sweet and savory. - 41.1111
Mango Tango - Desi Cooler With A Twist
Here is an easy yet refreshingly delectable Green Mango Drink (Aam panna) recipe that is ready in minutes! With the added flavors of mint and ginger you can serve it as a Gingerale Substitute, a Summer Cooler, or a Party Mocktail. Your family and friends are... - 0
Curried Chicken Salad With Mango
1) In a large bowl, mix chicken, lime juice, mangoes, celery, and scallions.
2) In a small bowl, add yogurt, mayonnaise, spices, and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk the ingredients together.
3) Add this to the chicken mixture and toss.
4) Place the... - 47.5427
This Mango Pickle is an irresistible condiment that I can't do without ! A favorite accompaniment with Indian breads this mango pickle is an easy- to- make dish that you should not miss out on . - 32.1166
Mango Pickle (punjabi)
Remove the stones and cut the mangoes into big pieces.
Rub all the ground spices salt, red chillies, mustard oil and turmeric on mango pieces.
Put in a jar and keep it for two days in the sun and shake daily.
Then pour the rest of the oil and leave for 15... - 37.8335
Pork Tenderloin With Mango Sauce
Cut off the thin ends of the tenderloins (fillets) so that they are of an even thickness.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix together the butter, mustard, garlic powder and five spice powder in an oval dish.
Roll the tenderloins (fillets) in this mixture until... - 45.1397
Grated Mango Chutney
Place the grated mangoes, sugar, vinegar and garlic in a large, heavy dekchi over a slow fire. Allow the sugar to melt and keep stirring off and on for 20 minutes. Add the raisins, spices, salt, chilli and spice powders and asafoetida and stir vigorously till... - 30.0539
Homemade Spicy Raw Mango Pickle
Give this Mango Season a proper justification by making this homemade delicious Raw Mango pickle. When it comes to any pickle recipe, the most challenging part is preserving it. Check out this recipe video and learn a super simple tip that will boost your... - 123.372
1. Wash, wipe dry and cut the mangoes into 6-8 pieces each. Put them into a large mixing bowl, sprinkle half the salt and turmeric powder, mix well, and set aside.
2. Broil salt in a kadai on low heat, and remove.
3. Into the same kadai pour one tablespoon of... - 43.9886
Delicious Pan-seared Halibut With Mango Coulis
If you think that a fancy sounding dish can't taste good, you are entirely wrong. Pan seared halibut with mango coulis is an extremely flavorful dish that combines the goodness of halibut with the taste of mangoes. Very refreshing, very summery, very healthy,... - 104.885
Mango Pawpaw Punch
Mix all ingredients except the soda water.
Put in a bowl and add fruit slices.
Add soda water just before serving. - 34.0522
Mangoes in a curry? Yes, that's what I bring for you in this delicious mango curry. A yummy dish that you could serve with any of the Indian breads or even rice. Try it!! I am sure you would fall in love with the flavors that go to make this truly... - 41.022
Panna is the ever-so-refreshing summer drink that has green mangoes pulped and mixed with Indian spices. An exotic combination of flavors, this drink allows each ingredient to present its individual taste and yet blends them together for that distinct and... - 34.2989
Spicy Mango Jaljeera
If you have never tried this Indian beverage, you must try this spicy mango jaljeera, at least once. It is surely going to have a lifetime experience. This mint water is so tangy, so spicy and so tasty - that you will fall in love with this drink as soon as... - 107.588
1. Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
2. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt and turmeric powder over it.
3. Keep aside for 6 hours.
4. Squeeze out water from it.
5. Pound all the whole spices coarsely.
6. In a bowl mix jaggary and... - 45.7879
Parval And Val Dalimbi
1. Soak val whole day in water to sprout them.
2. Deain out from water and tie in a cloth.
3. Hang in a wall from a nail and keep aside for whole night.
4. You will get sprouted val next morning.
5. Peel the beans. Keep aside.
6. In a... - 46.2565
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle
Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle is a mouthwatering dish that brings back fond childhood memories. I still remember my mom cooking this spicy pickle and storing it up for a whole month. Try this wonderful Stuffed Sour Mango Pickle recipe. - 42.6681
1) Slice lemon and orange very thin. Cut in half again.
2) In a large heavy saucepan mix orange and lemon, orange juice, diced mangoes and sugar.
3) Add the spices in a cheesecloth bag and tie it.
4) Add it to the mixture.
5) Stir and... - 42.3584
Sizzling Steak With Mango
1) Place the steak inside frozen zone for at least an hour by wrapping with plastic wrap.
2) Bring out and slice into thin strips across the grain. Remove the fat and sinew.
3) In a pestle and mortar, crush peppercorn, or use a pepper mill.
4)... - 44.5875
Select slightly under ripe mangoes for this recipe.
Peel mangoes and cut into big pieces.
Soak peanuts in water for two hours.
Heat oil in a pan and fry fenugreek and mustard.
When they stop popping, add asafoetida and mango (pieces as well as stones).
Add... - 43.5263
Spicy Mango Pickle
If you are looking for a spicy accompaniment to any meal, try this Spicy mango pickle. In this recipe, mango is coated in Indian spices to make for an all–season accompaniment which can last for even a year. For best results fresh mangoes should be used and... - 98.0579
Delicious Drumstick Flowers And Raw Mango Bhajias
Take a large bowl or thali and put in the drumstick flowers, the gram flour, mangoes, finely chopped spring onions, chillies, fresh coriander, crushed ginger, turmeric and chilli powders, coriander and cumin seeds and salt. Mix the dry spices well into the... - 28.6113
Pork Tenderloin With Napa Cabbage And Mango Slaw
Pork Tenderloin And Napa Cabbage & Mango Slaw by Chef Jeff Murphy is a juicy pork tenderloin marinated in olive oil, lime juice, crushed chili flakes and other spices. A crisp and refreshing Napa cabbage, mango and apple slaw serves as delectable side dish. - 113.094
Chicken And Shrimp In Mango And Coconut Curry
Give a try to this unique chicken and shrimp recipe. See the simple video where the curry is wonderfully flavored with mango, coconut and curry powder. Take a look and prepare this easy dish to serve with rice for an appetizing meal. Check it out… - 99.4588
Sweet And Sour Mango Pickle
1. Pound whole cloves and cinnamon to a coarse powder.
2. Wash the mangoes and cut into small pieces.
3. Keep in a bowl and sprinkle salt and turmeric powder over it.
4. Keep aside for 6 hours.
5. Squeeze out water from it.
6. In a... - 45.4502
Chickpea Strawberry Mango Salad
Place lettuce in individual serving dishes and top with 1⁄4 of the chickpeas, mango chunks, strawberry slices, cranberries, almonds and mint. Dress with Cinnamon Vinaigrette.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING: 254 calories, 7 g total fat, 1 g saturated... - 20.9763
Mango Mint Sherbet
1. Wash, peel and slice the mangoes. Add enough water for the slices to immerse. Add the mint, ginger, crushed spices and salt, and boil until the slices are very soft.
2. Remove from fire, mash thoroughly and pass through a sieve to extract the juice.... - 36.9626
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Prawn And Raw Mango Curry
1. De-vein, clean and wash prawns properly. If the prawns are big ,then u can cut each prawn into half.
2. Cut the mango into medium pieces.
3. Crush ginger and onion.
4. In a skillet/wok/kadhai, combine crushed onion-ginger, prawns,... - 42.9472
Sweet-sour Duck With Mango
1. Thinly slice the duck breasts and place in a bowl. Mix together 15ml/1 tbsp of the soy sauce with the rice wine or sherry, sesame oil and five-spice powder. Pour over the duck, cover and leave to marinate for 1-2 hours. In a separate bowl, blend together... - 35.5158
Sweet Mango Chutney
Choose mangoes with hard stones.
Peel and cut them into big pieces and discard the stones or use them for other dishes.
Add one cup of salt, mix well and dry the mangoes in the sun for a day or two.
This will give the pickle a longer life and it will last for... - 44.0904
Indian Hot Mango Pickle
Wash the mangoes and cut into 2.5 cm (1 inch) pieces, discarding the seeds.
Rub the salt on the pieces and leave overnight.
Squeeze out all the liquid from the pieces, then leave to dry for a minimum of 6 hours.
Heat the oil and fry all the whole spices for... - 42.249
1 In a bowl, mix besan and salt.
2 Add in water to make a batter, whisk it well.
3 Chop the onion, ginger, green chilli, mint and coriander leaves.
4 Peel the mangoes and chop into small flat pieces.
5 Add all the chopped ingredients into the... - 46.9929
Chicken Bites With Mango Dip
Place chhoti elaichi, jeera, chilli powder and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine.
Add chicken and toss to coat with spice mixture.
Cover and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Add salt to chicken.
Heat 4 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook... - 37.3356
Pineapple And Mango Chutney
No Indian meal would be complete without chutney - a sweet-savoury mix of fruit or vegetables and spices. Served in small quantities as a pleasing accompaniment to the main dish, it adds sharp, contrasting aromas and flavours. This pineapple and mango chutney... - 35.6848
Mango And Custard Apple Mousse
A velvety creamy fruit mousse, subtly flavoured with custard apple puree and a hint of mint....Now did that rhyme or what :) - 49.6198
How To Bake Mango Cheesecake
For me, September means my birthday, kids going back to school, and the transition into my favorite season, Autumn. Here, near the Blue Ridge Parkway and surrounding, the leaves are unreal. The vibrant foliage makes me feel like Pocahontas singing “Colors... - 113.065
Mango Gold Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter 2 9-inch layer cake pans, and line bottoms with wax paper.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and spices 3 times.
In a large bowl, cream butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and then egg... - 46.0611
Spicy Chicken With Mango Sauce
1. Combine garlic, lemon juice, ginger, tumeric powder, cumin powder, spice, paprika, cayenne pepper, Garam masala and sour cream, brush chicken with mixture. Leave to stand for half hour
2. Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl, cook on HIGH for three... - 32.9799
Skirt Steak With Rice And Beans And Mango Salsa
1. For the Salsa: In a bowl, combine the chopped mango, bell pepper, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper.
2. Place in the refrigerator to keep cool.
3. For the Steak: Season the skirt steak heavily on all sides.
4. Place on a... - 128.82
Lamb With Mango And Chilli
1. To make the spicy mango relish, cut the mango lengthwise down both sides of the large, flat stone and discard the stone. Peel the mango and cut the flesh into evenly-sized chunks.
2. Place the cider vinegar, sugar, cinnamon and spices in a small pan and... - 40.9136
Keri Mewa Nu Achaar ( Raw Mango And Dried Fruit Pickle )
1. Skin the raw mangoes and chop into two pieces. Remove the seed and cut into small cubes. Discard the seeds.
2. Soak all the dried fruit overnight, in a glass bottle full of vinegar.
3. Cut the ginger-garlic a day before and dry it in the sun.
4. Take a... - 31.683
Haandi Chana Dhal With Tomatoes And Green Mango Slices
1. Wash the chana dhaal thoroughly. Boil for about 10 minutes until soft but not mushy, drain, then set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a haandi or saucepan and fry the onion seeds and curry leaves for about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, put the spring onions into a... - 38.1928
Mango Chicken Bites
1. Place cardamom, cumin, chili powder and ginger in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat with spice mixture. Cover and set aside to marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook chicken, stirring, over a... - 36.7079
Lentil Salad With Avocado And Mango
Watch Toby Smithson (with some help) prepare this healthy and refreshing salad with the flavors of India, on loan from fellow Registered Dietitian Gita Patel and her new book "Blending Science with Spices". - 106.908
How To Make Coconut Mango Rice With Chicken
Moon Cho shows you how to make coconut mango rice with chicken: so creamy from the coconut milk, natural sweetness front the fresh Asian mangoes, and the kicked-up by the curry chicken, you'll love this dish. - 0
Jamaican Jerky Turkey Burgers With Papaya Mango Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 7 ingredients. Let stand at room temperature at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare grill to medium heat.
3. To prepare burgers, combine 1 cup onion and next 5 ingredients (through egg white), stirring well. Add turkey, and mix... - 37.4281
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe. So Yum!
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Peel and slice mangoes.
Heat fat in a pan and fry onion with whole spices till light brown.
Add jaggery, mangoes, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and half cup water.
If you are using tinned mangoes, use half cup juice from tin.
Simmer for 1-2 minutes... - 39.9069
Meethi Keri Ni Katri Ni Chutney
Peel and slice mangoes.
Dissolve sugar in some vinegar to make a syrup.
Add sliced mangoes and bring to boil.
Add ground spices and half the sultanas and simmer till mixture thickens, stirring continuously.
Add salt and remove from fire.
Cool, add remaining... - 43.1419
Keri Ni Rus Ni Kudhi
Heat ghee in a pan and add ground spices and curry leaves.
Fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add mango juice and just enough water to make a thinnish liquid.
Add sugar and salt to taste.
Bring to boil and remove from heat.
Serve with boiled rice or khichdi and papads. - 38.437
Methia Nu Achar
Wash, dry completely and cut mangoes through the seed into medium-sized pieces.
Rub with salt and keep aside for two hours.
Drain out water, mix with garlic and all spices except mustard seeds.
Leave for four hours.
Heat both oils in a large pan, with lime... - 46.0285