- » Spiced Malt Vinegar
Spiced Malt Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced malt vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced malt vinegar recipes.
Healthy Spiced Peaches
1. Drain the syrup from tin into a saucepan.
2. Add the sugar, vinegar and spices.
3. Bring up to the boil, stirring until sugar has dissolved.
4. Simmer for 5 minutes until thickened to syprup.
5. Add the peach halves, bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat... - 37.5046
Spiced Pickled Peaches
1) Sterlize two 1/2-pint jars with vinegar-proof lids , rinse, drain well and dry them thoroughly in a warm oven.
2) Lightly crush the ginger by hitting with a rolling pin. Place the ginger, lemon peel, cinnamon stick and crushed spices on a... - 43.9618
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine sugar, ginger, clove and vinegar. Mix well and heat on a low flame till sugar is dissolved. Keep aside to cool.
2. Once completely cooled, strain liquid using a soup strainer.
3. Add prunes, cover with cling... - 37.0201
Quick And Easy Barbecue Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in vegetable oil. Add cumin and cayenne, and simmer 20 minutes.
2. Transfer onion-garlic mixture to a bowl, scraping the pan with a spatula to get all the spiced oil. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Brush over meat... - 32.4241
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1) Take a bowl and add cauliflower flowerets, cucumber dice, bean pieces and onions in layers in it.
2) Use salt to sprinkle on each layer.
3) Cover with a clean towel and set aside for 48 hours.
4) Take a heatproof bowl and put the malt... - 45.8129
Combine plum puree and remaining ingredients.
Cook uncovered, stirring constantly until thickened.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal. - 30.1632
Mint Apple Chutney
1. To one cup of vinegar add the spices and boil for some time until the flavour of the spices has been imparted to the vinegar. Remove from fire, leave aside for a few days, then strain and use.
2. Wash, wipe and chop the apples. Place them in a... - 38.3703
Nine Day Pickles
Wash and brush several dozen small cucumbers.
Make a brine of 1 cup of salt to 1 gallon water.
Bring to a boil and pour over cucumbers.
Let stand three days and repeat.
Let stand another three days.
Then pour off brine and take one gallon boiling water and a... - 40.9319
Put the vinegar into an enamel or aluminium pan.
Other metal pans are unsuitable.
Tie the spices together in a muslin bag and put in the vinegar with salt and chopped onion.
Simmer for 10 minutes and strain.
When cold it can be used for pickling cabbage,... - 23.5135
Green Tomato Chutney
Simmer the onions in the water in a large saucepan until they are soft.
Remove from the heat and drain well.
Return the onions to the pan and add the tomatoes, salt and pickling spice.
Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally and adding... - 39.0267
Pickled Red Cabbage
Put the shredded cabbage into a bowl and sprinkle salt over it.
Put the vinegar and pickling spice into a saucepan and bring to simmering point.
Simmer for 30 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
The next day, rinse the cabbage and drain... - 30.4743
Spicy Pickled Olives
1 Cut the orange peel into strips.
2 Drain the brine from the jar of olives into a measuring jug.
Place double this quantity of vinegar in a saucepan with the orange strips, spice, sugar and garlic, bring to the boil and simmer for 3 minutes.
The brine will... - 29.7863
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in ½ cup of cold water until it well blended. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine orange juice, tamari, vinegar, malt and spices.
3. Place the pan on... - 46.9868
Ripe Tomato Chutney
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, dip the tomatoes, few at a time and leave for a minute or so
2. Lift them with a perforated spoon and place in a bowl of cold water; peel the skins away and chop the flesh
3. Chop the onions
3. In a... - 44.1431
Sweet And Sour Onions
1. Place the onions in a large saucepan with the salt and water and stir.
2. Put a plate on top to keep the onions under the brine.
3. Leave for 12 hours.
4. Peel the onions carefully and return to the brine for a further 24-36 hours.
5. Meanwhile, to make up... - 33.3683
1. Wash the beetroots well and place in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil, cover and cook for 1 1/2-2 hours, depending on the size.
2. Drain, leave to get cold then rub off the skins and trim off the top and base.
3. Slice the beetroots... - 40.4592
Goan Chicken Vindaloo
1. First make the spice paste, mix together all the ingredients for the paste in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Heat the oil with the cardamoms, cinnamon, peppercorns and cloves in a medium haandi or saucepan for about 30 seconds. Add the onions and fry... - 37.3476
Shawarma is a Middle Eastern Arabic-style sandwich. Shawarma is a popular dish and fast-food staple across the Middle East, Shawarma is known as guss in Iraq. - 34.7504
1 Rinse the chicken pieces and pat dry with absorbent paper. Place in a shallow dish.
2 Grind the spring onion, green chillies, ginger, garlic, dry chillies, all spice, cinnamon and cloves to a smooth paste; Mix this paste with the soya sauce, vinegar, salt... - 32.3917
Brown Plum Sauce
1. Wash, dry and stone the plums into a large basin.
2. Bruise the ginger with a mallet and combine with the other spices in a muslin cloth. Tie the muslin with string.
3. Preheat the oven to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼.
4. In a bowl, add the sugar... - 44.7072
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 53.1011
Pickled Onions has a Unlikely taste.The Nutmegs and Malt Vinegar gives the Pickled Onions Inconceivable taste. - 35.7532
1 In a cheesecloth tie the pickling spices.
2 Discard the seeds of the mangoes and cut them into 2-inch pieces.
3 Peel and chop the apples and onions.
4 In a saucepan put the bag of spices,fruits and onions.Add 1 1/2 cup vinegar.
5 Cook... - 34.2066
A delicious succulent Tandoori Raan recipe just for you. Enjoy the taste of the delicious lamb marinated in hung curd and the traditional Indian spices. Relish a mouth watering meal with the Tandoori Raan recipe. - 45.7509
Clean fish and remove back bones.
Gut off heads, and if the herrings are large, cut them into neat fillets.
Put salt into the pint of water, and soak fish in this brine for about 3 hours.
Take them from the brine and immerse them in vinegar for about the same... - 33.5992
Clean, bone and fillet the herrings.
Mix the salt and water together and put the herrings to soak in this for 2 hr.
Lift out of the brine, drain and put into a shallow dish, covering with the vinegar and leaving for several hours.
Shred the onions... - 38.9502
Winter Salad Pickle
Cook carrots and beans in salted water until tender.
Add all the vegetables, sugar, salt and spices to the vinegar.
Boil about 5 minutes.
Pack in hot jars and seal - 35.5047
Spicy Plum Chutney
The plum chutney is a cooked chutney with blue plums and apples, along with spices. Combined with plum pureee and cooked till thick, the plum chutney has added onions and brown sugar with cayenne which makes it sweet and spicy. - 34.6329
Spicy Pickled Beets
Place vinegar in an enamel pan.
Combine mace, allspice, cloves, cinnamon and peppercorns in a double muslin bag, tie securely and lower into the vinegar.
Bring liquid to the boil, lower heat, cover and simmer gently for 3-4 minutes.
Remove pan from heat and... - 40.1397
1 Cut the dried apricots in small pieces, discarding the seeds. Soak in water for 4-5 hours alongwith the sultanas, chopped and raisins.
2 Peel, core and dice apples. Drain and put the apricots, sultanas and raisins into a stainless steel saucepan with a... - 32.2072
Crab Apple Preserves
Tie the cloves, cinnamon, allspice berries and lemon rind in a piece of muslin.
Put the vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and stir over gentle heat to dissolve the sugar.
Add the bag of spices and bring to the boil.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add the crab apples and... - 37.0752
1. Over a large basin, use a dinner fork to remove the berries from their stalks.
2. On a vegetable board, peel and finely chop the onions.
3. Finely dice the peeled and cored apples.
4. Ready 3-4 preserve or coffee jars with tight fitting,... - 44.0228
This wonderfully scrumptious Golden Sauce is perfect to top off your vegetables, curries, fries and dressings. The flavor of mixed spices, vinegar and turmeric is sure to challenge your taste-buds. Do try this amazing recipe of Golden sauce and let me know... - 41.4577
Mango And Apple Chutney
The mango and apple chutney is an indian preparation of mango chuteny made with added apples. Prepared with fresh mangoes and apples and cooked along with vinegar, sugar and spices, the mango and apple chutney is sweet and savory. - 40.0301
Green Tomato Chutney
Put the tomatoes, onions and apples through a coarse mincer.
Then put them in the pressure cooker with the sultanas, salt, vinegar, spices and mustard.
Put on the lid and cook for 10 minutes at high (15 lb) pressure.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Add the sugar and... - 47.2556
Pour about 600 ml (1 pint) boiling water on to the apricots and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Drain off remaining water and put the apricots in the pressure cooker with the apples, onions, garlic, salt, vinegar and spices.
Put on the lid and bring to... - 45.0752
Apple And Tomato Chutney
Put the prepared fruit and vegetables in the pressure cooker with the garlic, seasoning spices and vinegar.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 10 minutes.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Stir in the sugar and sultanas.
Return the uncovered... - 45.5468
1. Wash and quarter tomatoes and place in a preserving pan or large saucepan.
2. Cook slowly until soft, then boil rapidly to reduce them to a pulp.
3. Press the pulp through a sieve, return to the pan and stir in the sugar, vinegar, pepper, salt and... - 40.5577
1.Take an ovenproof dish or foil container and roll the herring from head to tail.
2.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
3.In a pan, put onion, bay leaf, water, vinegar, cloves, all spice, sugar, salt and pepper and let the mixture... - 46.7715
1) Take a large bowl and blend onions, tomatoes, salt, sugar, vinegar and stir well.
2) Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Uncover and stir in cayenne pepper and mustard.
4) Cook a 1 minute more.
5) Place all spices wrapped in muslin cloth into
the... - 44.5574