- » Spiced Liver Sausage
Spiced Liver Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Liver Sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Liver Sausage recipes.
Frosted Liver And Sausage Loaf
Line the bottom and the sides of a 7 1/2x 3 3/4x2 1/4-inch (19x10x6 cm) loaf pan with foil.
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; set aside.
If sausage is in casing, remove it.
Fry sausage in small skillet until it loses its pink color.
Remove sausage with... - 42.4569
You May Also Like!
Quick And Easy Chicken Liver Terrine
1) In a pan, saute the onion in butter until soft. Stir in sherry and simmer until the mixture is almost dry.
2) Keep 3 whole chicken livers aside and finely grind or whirl rest of the livers in the blender.
3) Combine all the ingredients except the... - 35.798
Scandinavian Style Liver Loaf
Melt margarine and stir in flour.
Add cream, salt, spices and cook until smoothly thickened.
Skin liver and remove membrane.
Whiz in a blender with onions, garlic, parsley and eggs using the sauce as a lubricant if necessary.
Beat in sausage meat.
Line a... - 41.5058
Saute onion, garlic and shallot in butter until golden.
Drain; place in small saucepan.
Deglaze with the champagne and cook until liquid is reduced to half.
Add sausage, chicken liver, parsley, salt, pepper and spices.
Grind to mincemeat; press through a... - 31.0813
This holiday pate is a gourmet pate prepared with pork liver sausage or braunschweiger. Made with cream cheese and blended with the flavors of worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and sherry, it is spiced to taste. Served as cocktail accompaniment or as a... - 29.755
1. Take the buns and split them crosswise.
2. Apply mustard on to the bottom slices, heap alternate slices with 3 to 4 various ready-to-serve meats, spread mustard and relish again and cover with top slices.
3. Serve immediately. - 30.6737
Chestnut Stuffing With Brandy
1) Slit skin on flat side of the chestnuts.
2) Preheat hot oven (400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6).
3) Put the chestnuts in a roasting tin. Roast in batches as they peel better when hot.
4) Keep chestnuts in oven for 10 minutes until skin... - 42.5628