- » Spiced Liver
Spiced Liver Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced liver recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced liver recipes.
Braised Spiced Liver
1) In a skillet heat 3 tbsp oil. Fry rempah until fragrant.
2) Add chicken liver slices and seal on all sides.
3) Add 2 cups water and enough soya sauce to taste.
4) Cover the pan and simmer for about 7 minutes.
5) Cook until the liver is firm. Do... - 45.2765
Moroccan Lamb Liver In Spiced Sauce
Are you looking forward to prepare a dish with lamb liver? Here is a traditional Moroccan recipe kebda m'chermla or lamb liver in spiced sauce that is made during the Eid days. This lamb liver has an aromatic rich flavor. Make in your own kitchen and serve as... - 83.2536
Mushroom And Goose Liver Stuffing
In the work bowl, chop the mushrooms and the shallots.
In a saucepan, melt the butter and saute' the mushrooms and shallots.
Add the goose or chicken livers and fry them for 2-3 minutes, the livers should be pink inside.
Place all ingredients in the work bowl... - 34.5601
Pork Liver Loaf
The pork liver loaf is a parslyed pork liver loaf baked with chopped onions and egg. Moistened with milk and spiced with nutmeg, the pork liver loaf can be made a little more savory with spices of your choice and makes a nice meal accompaniment. - 33.3494
Liver Veal Loaf
Remove membrane from liver and place liver in a bowl; pour boiling water over it and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute chopped onion in oil until tender, but not brown; set aside.
Drain water from liver and pat dry with paper towel.
Cut liver... - 45.995
Frosted Liver And Sausage Loaf
Line the bottom and the sides of a 7 1/2x 3 3/4x2 1/4-inch (19x10x6 cm) loaf pan with foil.
Rinse chicken livers and pat dry; set aside.
If sausage is in casing, remove it.
Fry sausage in small skillet until it loses its pink color.
Remove sausage with... - 42.4569
Liver Pate Mold
Bring 1 1/2 cans of consomme to boil.
Add seasoning and the finely chopped onions.
Soften gelatin in the other 1/2 can of consomme and add to hot consomme.
Oil ring mold very lightly with Planters Peanut Oil, with bits of cut up garlic in it, or use... - 34.9729
1. Cut liver into 5 cm. (2") pieces. Wash and drain.
2. Grind to a fine paste, coriander, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger.
3. Mix together curds, pepper, salt and ground spices.
4. Soak liver pieces in the mixture.
5. Put liver pieces on skewers and stand... - 41.1254
1 Wash and cut the liver in medium square pieces. Do not wash the liver pieces thereafter.
2 Grind all the spices together. Beat the curd and mix in the ground spices, salt and pepper. Marinate the liver in it for 1 hour or longer, if time permits.
3 Thread... - 33.4486
1) Make a paste of garlic, ginger and chillies.
2) Mix it with curd, salt and other spices.
3) Marinate the liver in this mixture for an hour.
4) Skewer the liver pieces and let it sit for 10 minutes. Then sprinkle some ghee and roast them until done.... - 38.857
1) Make a paste of coconut, chillies and garlic.
2) Take a wok and heat oil. Fry onions until golden brown.
3) Add the paste and sautÃ© until oil floats.
4) Put all the spices, salt and liver. Let it to cook until dry.
5) Add tomatoes... - 44.5082
Liver Dressed For Dinner
1. Wash the calf liver with water, remove membranes if any and chop into thin pieces.
2. In a skillet, pour oil and stir fry pepper and scallions for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables begin to become tender.
3. Stir in the raisins and... - 42.5929
This Pork Liver preparation is delicious! Being a pork lover, It is no surprise that my husband is crazy about this dish. Make and taste this wonderful Pork Liver for yourself - 34.1171
Calf's Liver Dressed For Dinner
Rinse the liver, trim away any membranes, and cut into thin pieces.
In a skillet, place the oil and add the pepper and scallions.
Stir for five minutes, or until the vegetables begin to become tender.
Add the raisins and spices, stir, then add the liver, the... - 39.2431
Scandinavian Style Liver Loaf
Melt margarine and stir in flour.
Add cream, salt, spices and cook until smoothly thickened.
Skin liver and remove membrane.
Whiz in a blender with onions, garlic, parsley and eggs using the sauce as a lubricant if necessary.
Beat in sausage meat.
Line a... - 41.5058
Chanfaina Of Liver
Saute onions with spices and herbs in olive oil for approximately 2 minutes in heavy skillet.
Add liver and saute, stirring constantly, for another 2 minutes.
Add water and simmer, covered, until liver is done.
Stir in wheat germ, if desired, then salt and... - 34.7725
1. Wash and boil the liver with salt. Cut into cubes.
2. Roast and grind red chillies. Grind fennel. Peel and slice ginger; garlic and onions.
3. Grate and extract thick coconut milk.
4. Put the liver into a pan with the coconut milk and all the ingredients... - 42.8489
Liver And Potato Curry
1. Clean, wash and cut liver into even cubes.
2. Roast and grind red chillies, coriander, cumin and peppercorns. Peel and slice onions, garlic and ginger.
3. Grate and make three extractions of coconut milk (thick, medium, thin).
4. Peel and cut potatoes into... - 43.6631
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter
2. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat the mixture until smooth and creamy.
3. Empty in the beef liver and chicken and stir in with the vinegar and spices.
4. Blend well.
5. Spoon the... - 43.6544
Lamb's Liver With Leeks And Spring Onions
1. In a bowl, blend corn flour with soy sauce, five-spice powder and chilli powder.
2. Add the strips of liver to the bowl and mix with the soy sauce mixture.
3. Cover the bowl and let the liver marinate for 30 minutes.
4. In a jug, mix corn... - 49.1743
Pig's Liver Pate
1. Remove any hard membranes or nerves from the liver. Finely mince the pork belly, the liver and 3 oz bacon. Add the flour and eggs, season well and add the mixed spice.
2. Cut the remaining bacon into small pieces and season.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C... - 36.321
To make the marinade, pound the coriander and salt to a paste in a mortar.
Add the paprika, cumin seeds, vinegar and water.
In a shallow dish, combine the liver with the marinade, turning the slices to coat them evenly.
Cover and marinate the liver in the... - 42.7982
Danish Liver Pate
1) Through food chopper, add liver, 4 slices of bacon, and the onion for 4 or 5 times till smooth.
2) In a bowl, beat milk and cream. Gently fold into flour, seasonings, and spices.
3) Cook on low heat, stirring constantly till thick.
4) When the... - 42.8773
Country Style Terrine Of Liver
Put all the meats, garlic and spices together in a bowl and mix well.
Put the mixture in a 15-cm (6-in) souffle dish or ovenproof terrine and press down well.
Arrange the bacon rashers over the top and put on the bay leaves.
Cover lightly with a piece of... - 48.6213
Remove any membranes from the liver.
Slice into thin strips.
Dust the liver slices with flour.
Heat the oil to very hot in a wok.
Add the liver and fry for 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, peas, garlic, onion and ginger; fry for an additional 4 minutes.
Add the... - 42.034
Spiced Liver Recipes By Category