- » Spiced Lamb Ball
Spiced Lamb Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced lamb ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced lamb ball recipes.
Spiced Lamb Meatballs
Using a Dutch oven, over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic, and fresh ginger, if used, in oil until golden.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, cumin, coriander, curry, and ground ginger if used; saute 1 minute.
Pour in the tomato sauce and water (lover and... - 43.6373
Lamb Kofta With Spiced Yogurt
Soak the bulghur in cold water for 30 minutes, drain and squeeze dry.
Heat half the olive oil in a frying pan, then add the chilli, onion, ground coriander and cumin and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes.
Drain, retaining the oil, and allow to cool.
Beat... - 36.5019
Spiced Meatballs With Coriander Dipping Sauce
Meatballs: Soak raisins in hot water for 15 minutes; drain and chop.
In bowl, combine raisins, lamb, water chestnuts, onions, garlic, allspice, cinnamon and pepper to taste; mix well.
Shape into 25 bite-size balls.
Arrange in single layer in ungreased baking... - 40.0756
Lamb En Casserole
The lamb en casserole is a meat casserole made with lamb sliced and vegetables. Seasoned with spiced of choice and cooked, the lamb en casserole is finished in the oven and can be served with salads and mashed potatoes. - 38.0963
Deep Fried Minced Lamb Kebabs
Place the lapshi in a bowl, add cold water.
Leave to soak for 1/2 hour.
Wash at least twice.
Place the meat in a bowl.
Add the onion, salt, pepper, chilli, all spices and nutmeg and 2 tbs of cold water and knead until well blended and smooth.
Soak the... - 38.6609
Lamb And Courgette Kofta
Place the finely grated courgettes in a sieve and press down to extract as much liquid as possible.
Place the courgettes in a bowl.
Dry-fry the sesame seeds in a large frying pan for 1-2 minutes or until they are golden and release their aroma.
Add them to... - 43.0422
Lamb Kofta And Potato Curry
1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the baby potatoes over a medium heat until golden brown and fully cooked. Lift out with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. Set aside.
2. Place the lamb in a food processor and grind for about 40-50 seconds... - 38.7254
To make the dough put the flour and salt in a mixing bowl, add the oil and mix well using your fingertips.
Gradually mix in about 150ml water, a little at a time, until you have a firm dough.
Knead well for about 5-7 minutes until smooth.
Make 12 balls, brush... - 45.8274
1) Combine the minced meat with ornage rind, garlic, mixed spice, red pepper and raisins.
2) Season the mixture and mix well.
3) Add the egg yolks and make... - 46.3106
Nargisi kofta Kofta Curry
1) In a large bowl, combine the minced lamb, 1/2 chopped chillies, garlic, raw egg, flour and plenty of seasonings together; mix thoroughly.
2) Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal portions, shape each into a round cake and cover each hard-boiled egg... - 43.9628
Lucknowi Galouti Kabab
One of the more delicate kebabs from India, made of minced lamb, goat, veal, or beef. It is a flat, shallow fried Kabab that makes for an excellent starter. Try this melt-in-your-mouth starter with mint and coriander chutney. - 49.6345