- » Spiced Lamb
Spiced Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced lamb recipes.
Dijon Spiced Rack Of Lamb
Who doesn't enjoy a well seasoned rack of lamb? Well, I do. Let's join Dr. Terry Simpson as he shows you just how easy it is to make and bake a tasty rack of lamb for dinner! Thumbs up for this dish! - 77.9021
Spiced Peloponnesian Lamb Shanks
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Season the entire lamb shanks with salt and pepper.
3) In a large heavy casserole, over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté lamb shanks in it for about 8 minutes per... - 45.3689
Spiced Lamb Lasagne
1 Fry the onion in the oil for 3 minutes until softened. Add the minced lamb and stir to brown it. Add 2/3 of the chilli powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the green pepper, tomato concentrate (paste), seasoning, stock and raisins. Bring to the boil, cover,... - 45.1307
Orange Spiced Lamb Kabobs
Cut lamb into 1 -inch cubes; place in a plastic bag set into a shallow dish.
For marinade, combine oil, vinegar, orange peel, orange juice, green onion, cinnamon, and cloves.
Pour over lamb.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning... - 43.7292
Spiced Lamb Meatballs
Using a Dutch oven, over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic, and fresh ginger, if used, in oil until golden.
Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, cumin, coriander, curry, and ground ginger if used; saute 1 minute.
Pour in the tomato sauce and water (lover and... - 43.6373
Spiced Lamb Chops
Place clarified butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Fry the onions, garlic, and ginger, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until onions are golden brown.
Remove pan from heat.
Remove onions, garlic, and ginger from the hot butter... - 42.4508
Orange Spiced Lamb Shanks
PEEL STRIPS OF ZEST from the oranges, using a vegetable peeler, and then squeeze the juice.
STIR TOGETHER THE STOCK, soy sauce, brown sugar, sake, garlic, cinnamon, peppercorns, mushrooms, orange zest, and orange juice in a large, heavy pot.
Add the lamb... - 42.282
Pasta Shells With Spiced Lamb Ribs
At your meat market, have lamb ribs cut across the bones into 2- to 3-inch lengths, then cut between ribs to make small pieces.
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat; add lamb, about half at a time, and cook until browned on all sides.
Remove from... - 42.076
Spiced Leg Of Lamb
Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
Score entire surface of lamb evenly and deeply.
Rub salt and cayenne pepper into the slashes.
In a blender or food processor, prepare a paste of the ginger root, fresh garlic, and 4 tablespoons vinegar.
Spread paste evenly over... - 41.3862
Spiced Shoulder Of Lamb With Rosemary
Spiced Shoulder of Lamb with Rosemary is one of the best roasted lamb dishes that I have come across. Can you suggest some really good side courses that best go with the Spiced Shouldr of Lamb? - 40.7162
Spiced Whole Lamb
The spiced whole Lamb meal is simple dish that you can put together in a jiffy. The juicy and tender lamb is a delight to your taste buds. Try this Spiced whole lamb its easy and abosulutly worth it. - 39.9865
Delphine Merrett's Spiced Lamb Stew
Heat the oil in a casserole and lightly dust the lamb with the flour and plenty of seasoning In two or three batches, add the lamb and brown the meat.
Allow about 4 minutes per batch, building up a good colour to impart a caramelised flavour to the stew... - 39.1338
Spiced Kashmiri Lamb
Put the lamb, onions, yoghurt, and oil in a saucepan and mix well.
Bring the mixture to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer gently, uncovered, until the meat is tender, about 45 minutes, adding a little hot water as necessary.
Grind the poppy seeds in a... - 38.1724
Chayote With Spiced Lamb Filling
In a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil and add chayotes.
Cover and simmer until chayotes are tender when pierced, about 40 minutes; cool.
Cut chayotes in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp, leaving 1/2 inch-thick shells.
Chop... - 37.5616
Spiced Marinated Lamb
1. Set the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. On the surface of the lamb, make small holes with a skewer
3. In a blender, puree garlic, root ginger, sea salt, lemon rind and juice, cumin powder, cloves, turmeric and rosemary
4. Rub this... - 36.3955
Spiced Lamb & Almond Casserole
1. Place the almonds on a heat-proof microwave plate. Heat on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 2-3 min, until browned. Stir once during heating. Set to one side until required.
2. Place the oil and onion in a suitable casserole dish and cook, covered,... - 35.689
Spiced Lamb & Coconut Soup
1. Trim the lamb and remove the fat. Place in a large pan with the garlic, bay leaves, lemon grass, chilli and spices. Add the stock or water, bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, skimming occasionally. Discard the bay leaves, lemon grass... - 35.0886
Spiced Chickpea And Lamb Soup
1. Drain the soaked peas and beans in a colander, rinse under cold running water and drain again. Put them into separate saucepans, cover with plenty of cold water and bring to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour, then drain and reserve the... - 34.734
Spiced Lamb With Yogurt
Spiced Lamb With Yogurt is a wonderfully tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. It goes very well with rice and the blend of flavors of the dish is exquisite. Experience the Spiced Lamb With Yogurt ! - 33.3878
Spiced Cubes Of Lamb
1. Place the lamb, ginger, garlic, ground coriander, cumin, chilli powder, salt and natural yogurt in a large mixing bowl and mix together with your fingers. Add the papaya pulp and rub the spice mixture into the meat. Cover and set aside for at least 4 hours... - 33.018
Indian Spiced Grilled Lamb
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat until hot. Sprinkle spice mixture on both sides of lamb and cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let stand 5 minutes.
2.... - 26.4416
Spiced Roast Leg Of Lamb
1. Make some slits in the meat and slide a sliver of garlic into each.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread over the lamb.
3. Place the lamb on the low rack and cook on Combination, allowing 16 min per lb/450 g. Baste occasionally during... - 24.3363
Spiced Lamb Recipes By Category