- » Spiced Ice Tea
Spiced Ice Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced ice tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced ice tea recipes.
Spiced Ice Tea
Spiced ice tea is one of the delights of summer. Made with strong tea, the spiced ice tea, is spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon and flavored with orange and lemon juice. Mixed with iced tea and chilled, the spiced ice tea may be served with ice cubes. - 39.0664
You May Also Like!
Frosty Spiced Tea
In small saucepan combine the 3/4 cup water with sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Strain to remove spices.
Place loose tea in tea ball; add tea ball or tea bags to teapot, Pour the 4 cups... - 35.249
Spiced Iced Tea
In 1 quart measure, combine tea, grated orange, lemon peels, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Add boiling water; stir to dissolve tea.
Add 3 cups cold water, stir well.
Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
To serve fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes.
Add a... - 36.5018
Orange And Spice Iced Tea
In medium saucepan, combine 3 cups cold water, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; discard.
Add remaining 3 cups cold water, orange juice concentrate and sugar; mix... - 35.2193
Spiced Green Tea Ice Cream
In a small saucepan, heat half and half over low heat until hot.
Add tea; remove from heat.
Steep 5 minutes.
Strain through a fine strainer into a large bowl.
Discard tea leaves.
Stir sugar and honey into hot mixture until dissolved; cool to room... - 40.4886
Fruity Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot or covered jar, place the tea bag. Add spices and pour in boiling water.
2) Allow to stand for 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Discard the tea bag and allow the tea cool.
4) Pour in fruit juices.
5) Place into refrigerator to chill for sew... - 36.9972
Chai Spiced Layer Cake With Meringue Icing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease, and flour two 8-inches round baking pan. Set aside.
3. Place a sauce pan over medium heat, and boil milk in it.
4. Add tea bags , remove the pan from heat, and allow it to steep for 15 minutes.... - 105.831
Spicy Iced Tea
Spicy Iced Tea has a luscious taste. The nutmeg and spices gives the Spicy Iced Tea a exhilarating taste. Spicy Iced Tea is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 28.362
Spiced Cranberry Tea
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, place the water.
2) Microwave the water, uncovered, on HIGH for 10 ½ to 11 ½ minutes, till boiling.
3) In a cheesecloth, tie the allspice, cloves and cinnamon and add to the water, along with the tea bags.
4) Cover and... - 45.7835
Spicy Iced Tea
Combine all ingredients except tea in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Strain, cool, and chill thoroughly.
Bring 2 cups freshly drawn cold water to a full rolling boil in a saucepan.
Remove from... - 39.0567
Spiced Apple Tea
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine juice and whole spices.
2. Heat juice to boiling point.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes..
4. At the same time, in medium saucepan bring water to a boil
5. Take pan off heat and add tea bags to hot water.... - 40.1603