- » Spiced Glaze
Spiced Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced glaze recipes.
Combine marmalade and honey in a small bowl.
Add lemon and cinnamon.
Mix until smooth.
Heat, uncovered, on high for 1 minute.
Use as a glaze on poultry - 20.9546
Festive Ham Glaze
This festive ham glaze is a fruity glaze that can be easily prepared at home. Made with apricot or peach preserves, sweetened with corn syrup and spiced with ginger, the festive ham glaze is lightly cooked to prepare and can be used with meats of choice too. - 25.0352
Lamb With Spiced Tamarind Glaze
For tamarind glaze, in a small saucepan combine sugar, cornstarch, cloves, and ginger.
Stir in tamarind pulp concentrate.
Gradually stir in water.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Cut fat off the tops of the ribs so 1 to... - 39.8764
Spiced Orange Glaze
Mix all ingredients.
Pour half the glaze on ham.
Baste ham occasionally with remaining glaze during the last 30 minutes of baking time. - 22.7602
Fresh Ham With Spiced Apple Glaze
Remove skin and trim excess fat from pork leg, leaving only a thin fat covering.
Place pork, fat side up, on rack in large roasting pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl, combine salt and next 5 ingredients.
With hands, rub spice mixture over... - 41.5344
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; heat slowly, stirring constantly, to boiling.
Cool - 18.7936
Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze
Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze is a simply delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Spice Cake With Lemon Glaze recipe; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 46.8175
Spice Rub Thanksgiving Turkey With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
This Spice rub Thanksgiving turkey with pineapple and mustard glaze recipe really spiced things up last year and my entire family was amazed at how a little spice rub can elevate the flavors of a simple meat. So go ahead and cook it, to have a nice relaxing... - 130.08
Spice Cake With Maple Glaze
Preheat the oven to 350°F Coat a 10-cup Bundt pan with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the flour and tap out the excess.
Place the remaining 1 1/2 cups flour in a large bowl.
Add the sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt.
Mix... - 46.6039
Spiced Ham With Orange Glaze
Some people eat with nose!! They love to eat food with amazing aromas. This is what this recipe says. In this video, hams are being cooked with nice spiced orange glaze perfect. Nicely roasted ham which you can serve with a number of dishes and make lot of... - 117.876
Ham Steak With Spiced Peach Glaze
In small bowl, combine preserves, brown sugar, mustard, ginger and cloves; blend well.
Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add ham; cook until lightly browned on both sides.
Reduce heat to low.
Arrange peach slices around edge of ham... - 37.5145
Spiced Gammon With Marmalade Glaze & Zingy Salsas
1. For the gammon, bring all of the gammon ingredients to the boil in a large pan. Reduce the heat to a simmer, then cover and simmer for 3 hrs or until the gammon is cooked through. Meanwhile, for the marmalade glaze, place all of the ingredients, except the... - 36.1802
Grilled Spiced Pork With Orange Lime Glaze And Sugar Snap Peas
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
3. Blend the... - 37.7745
Spiced Raspberry Glaze
In saucepan combine jelly, lemon juice, and butter; heat and stir till jelly melts.
Combine cornstarch, salt, and cinnamon; blend in vinegar.
Stir into jelly mixture; cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Brush over poultry last 15 minutes of roasting. - 27.0302
Spiced Corned Silverside With Fruit Glaze
1. Cook the beef by washing well in cold water and placing in a large saucepan and covering with warm water. Add whole peppercorns, 1 sliced onion, bay leaf and simmer for about 1 1/2 hours until almost tender. Do not boil. Leave the meat in the liquid to... - 27.3549
Spiced Macadamia Nut Cake With Coconut Lime Glaze
Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
In a small bowl, sift flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices.
In a medium-size bowl, cream butter.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Gradually beat remaining sugar into butter until... - 44.204
Roast Duck With Spiced Honey And Cognac Glaze
Remove giblets and neck from duck.
Rinse and drain duck, and prick or score skin to allow fat to drain properly.
Remove excess fat.
Season duck inside and out with salt and pepper.
Truss the bird with kitchen twine, tying legs and wings close to the body at... - 40.9847
Sweet And Spicy Glaze
This sweet and spicy glaze is a meat glaze. Prepared with mixed fruits and juice, with red pepper and ginger for that spicy taste, the glaze is sweetened with added sugar. Slightly cooked with raisins, peaches, pineapple and orange juice and peel, the sweet... - 39.5335
Ham Steak With Sugar Mustard Glaze
1 ln a small bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, vinegar, 1 and cloves.
Score the edge of the ham at 1 -inch intervals with a knife to prevent curling.
Coat one side of the ham with half of the mixture.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 5 inches from the... - 26.3456
Chicken Kabobs With Peach Glaze
To make peach glaze, heat peach juice to a boil in saucepan.
Mix in curry powder, ground cinnamon, chili powder, and allspice.
Remove 3 tablespoons of the juice; mix with cornstarch.
Return cornstarch mixture to saucepan.
Reduce heat and simmer about 4 to 5... - 42.2773
Cinnamon Rolls With Orange Glaze
Cinnamon Rolls With Orange Glaze gives a wonderful taste. The rolls crazy must try Cinnamon Rolls With Orange Glaze. The Cinnamon Rolls With Orange Glaze is an easy to prepare recipe. - 39.6278
1. Place jam, teriyaki sauce, garlic, mixed spice and vinegar in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Brush glaze over meat, chicken or fish and grill, barbecue, pan cook or bake. - 29.8459
Roasted Leg Of Lamb With Lemon Rosemary Glaze
This lamb roast is a tangy oven cooked preparation. Herbed with rosemary and spiced with garlic, the lamb is cooked with a lemonade concnetrate and onion mushroom soup mix. Peppy and fresh in flavor, it can be garnished as desired. - 40.329
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 32.1414
Pan-seared Duck With Blueberry Glaze
1. Rinse the duck breast halves and pat dry. Rub the spice blend onto both sides of the duck breasts.
Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, when the pan is hot put in the vegetable oil and butter.
Immediately place the duck breasts in the pan, skin... - 36.7746
Ham Glaze With Mark West Pinot Noir
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a saucepan, combine cherry preserve, brown sugar, all spice, and wine. Place the pan on flame, stir and cook until it starts to bubble and sugar melts.
3. Place ham in a roasting pan, and mop it... - 0
Plum Chutney Glaze
1) Take a large, heavy saucepan and combine green pepper, onion, tomato and orange in it.
2) Add lime juice and garlic. Blend the ingredients with a wooden spoon.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer for about 45... - 39.6339
Smoked Ham With Peach Brandy Glaze - Part 2
1. Remove the skin of pork or make cuts if you are planning to cook skin on.
2. For brine, in a large pot of water add salt, brown sugar, pink salt, and pickling spice. Stir and bring it to a boil.
3. Remove pot from heat and allow it to... - 0
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 44.4011
Crown Roast Of Pork With Cognac Glaze
Crown roast of pork with cognac glaze is a fruity and flavorful pork recipe. Oven roasted with ornage juice and currant jelly, the pork is also flavored with a liberal amount of cognac. Spiced with a hint of ginger, this heavily flavored pork can be served... - 42.2452
Spiced Glaze Recipes By Category