- » Spiced Fruit And Nut Pudding
Spiced Fruit And Nut Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Fruit And Nut Pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Fruit And Nut Pudding recipes.
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 42.1118
Holiday Plum And Dry Fruit Pudding
1. Butter a 10-cup mold; dust it evenly with granulated sugar, tapping out any excess.
2. Chop dates, figs, apricots and walnuts into small pieces. Combine with raisins and candied citron in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, pumpkin-pie spice and salt onto... - 45.9628
You May Also Like!
Steamed Date Nut Pudding
In medium bowl, combine flour, walnuts, dates, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
Stir in water, molasses, egg and butter.
Pour batter into a greased 10 cup fluted tube dish or 6 cup fluted glass mold.
Cover completely with plastic wrap.
Cook at MEDIUM... - 41.6851
Carrot Plum Pudding
Place in greased molds or cans; cover with aluminum foil or lids and steam 2 1/2 hours. - 29.2042
Almond Pumpkin Chiffon Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Toast in oven 5 to 8 minutes until browned, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle gelatin over milk in small saucepan; let stand 5 minutes to soften.
Stir over low heat until milk is hot and... - 42.5984
American Plum Pudding
Soak the bread in milk; beat smooth.
Stir in eggs, brown sugar, and suet.
Stir together flour, soda, spices, and salt.
Add fruits and nuts; mix well.
Stir in bread mixture.
Oil and lightly flour a 1-quart covered mold.
Press pudding into mold.
Cover with... - 43.5656
Triple sift dry ingredients.
Add graham cracker crumbs, suet, raisins, and nuts.
Combine honey, fruit juice, and egg with flour mixture, and beat until smooth.
Pour into greased 1-lb.mold.
Cover with 2 thicknesses waxed paper tied with string.
Pour water in... - 40.025
English Plum Pudding
Mix flour, spices, baking soda and salt.
Stir in fruit, walnuts and bread crumbs.
Mix suet, brown sugar, eggs and 1 tablespoon brandy; stir into flour-fruit mixture.
Pour into well-greased 4-cup mold; cover with aluminum foil.
Place mold on rack in Dutch... - 40.248
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 45.708
Apple Nut Pudding
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Butter a 2 1/2-quart (13-by-9-by-2-inch) baking dish.
In large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, oil, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt.
Add alternately with buttermilk to... - 47.4326
Date Walnut Pudding
1. Butter a 6-cup pudding mold or heat-proof bowl; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mace onto wax paper.
3. Beat egg in a large bowl with a wire whip; beat in sugar, butter or marga-rine orange juice,... - 36.2144
Steamed Spiced Date Pudding
This delicious Steamed Date Pudding is equally nutritious and satisfying too. Indulge in the goodness of dates, while savoring the many flavors of mixed spices and nuts! This Steamed Date Pudding is very easy and simple to make. - 40.426