- » Spiced Fries
Spiced Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Fries recipes.
Fried Spice Balls
Fried Spice Balls are very simple and easy to make snacks. They go well with tea and coffee. These mildly spiced balls taste best when served hot. However, fried spice balls can be served cold too! - 45.8904
Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings
Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings is an excellent dish for your dinner spread! This sinfully tasty and delicious Deep Fried Five Spice Chicken Wings is incomparable in flavor and originality! Try this wonderful recipe. - 43.9495
Five Spice Duck Breast With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Drop the beans into a pan of boiling water. Add the carrots and red pepper and cook for 1 min. Add the mangetout for 1 min. Drain, rinse under cold water, then pat dry.
2. Heat a dry frying pan until quite hot. Add the duck breasts, skin-side down, reduce... - 35.1782
Stir Fried Pork With Five Spices
If you prefer spicy food and if you love pork, there is nothing as good as Stir Fried Pork With Five Spices. Chinese five spice powder is very popular and adding it to pork in this Stir Fried Pork With Five Spices recipe,works wonders. Relish it! - 26.335
Spiced Apple Stir Fry
Peel, core and slice apples with Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer.
Cut stacked apple slices into fourths and set aside.
In small bowl, mix together the sugar, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and cloves; set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk cider with cornstarch; set... - 45.9384
Fried Spiced Apples
Cut the apples into 1/4 in. (6 mm) thick slices.
On a dinner plate, mix together the sugar, ginger, and cinnamon.
In a large, heavy-bottomed frying pan, melt the butter or margarine.
Dip the apple slices in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Fry 3-5 minutes on... - 33.397
Fried Spiced Fish
Cut fish into servings, dip in milk and then in flour mixed with curry powder and salt.
Heat oil and fry on both sides till golden brown.
Either heat coconut cream and serve as an accompaniment or place fish in baking dish, cover with coconut cream and bake... - 26.8363
Spiced Deep Fried Chicken
1. In a bowl add the chicken and the marinade mix well and marinate for 30 to 40 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a deep-fat fryer or large wok heat oil until it is quite hot, lightly sprinkle the chicken strips with the flour and deep fry them for 8... - 37.318
Spiced Aubergine Stir Fry
1) In a large preheated wok, heat the groundnut oil and stir-fry the onions and chopped garlic for a while.
2) Stir in the aubergine and chillies and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
3) Then add the sugar, spring onions and mango chutney, stir to mix well.... - 44.1563
Deep Fried Squid With Spice Salt
1. Cut open squid. Pound with a mallet and lightly score the inside surface with a knife. Cut into 1" x 2" (2.5 cm x 5 cm) slices. Marinate with egg white, 1/2 teaspoon salt and cornstarch for 10-15 minutes. Drain the squid well in a strainer and add 1... - 27.1143
Stir Fried Indian Spiced Cauliflower
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the carrots, celery, and onion and cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes.
Add the cumin seeds, ginger, coriander, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add the... - 40.007
Five Spice Lamb Stir Fry
Partially freeze lamb; thinly slice into bite-size strips.
For marinade combine wine, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five-spice powder.
Add lamb, stirring to coat well.
Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes (or cover and refrigerate 2 hours).
Drain meat,... - 38.6491
Oven Fried Fish With Spices
1. Carefully separate fish into fillets.
2. Combine bread crumbs, salt, pepper, parsley flakes and paprika in a small bowl; add oil. Blendwith a fork until thoroughly combined. Spread on wax paper.
3. Press the fish fillets into crumb mixture to coat both... - 26.7244
Fried Ham And Spiced Rice Salad
1) Cut the ham vertically into 8 slices.
2) In a skillet, fry the ham slices lightly in butter.
3) In a salad bowl, combine the cooked rice, salt and prepared mustard to taste.
4) Then stir in the crushed garlic, French dressing and tomato... - 39.9321
Stir Fried Spiced Pork On Couscous
Mix cabbage with vinegar; set aside.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, cover pan tightly, remove from heat, and let stand until couscous is tender to bite and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 42.6704
Healthy Pan-fried Cajun Spiced Yam
Home-fried yames make a perfect slow-releasing carbohydrate side dish to lean protein or any entrée that needs a potato. yam is high in vitamin A, fiber and flavor and is naturally sweet thus does not spike your blood sugar levels thus a wonderful healthy... - 114.255
Shallow Fried Spiced Chicken
1. Cut chickens into serving-size pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate while preparing batter.
2. Beat egg until foamy in a medium-size bowl. Stir in cold water. Sift flour, salt, ginger and cloves into same bowl and beat until smooth. Chill at... - 30.0391
Almond Fried Chicken With Spiced Ginger Sauce
Remove skin from chicken pieces.
Pat dry with paper towels.
Combine Parmesan, breadcrumbs, almonds, salt and pepper.
Blend together eggs and milk.
Dip chicken pieces in flour then egg mixture then almond mixture.
Heat oil in frying pan.
Fry chicken... - 43.4868
Spiced Fried Rice
1 Wash the rice thoroughly.
2 In a bowl soak the rice in enough water.
3 In a pan, heat the oil.
4 Add in onions and fry till golden brown color.
5 Add in all the other dry ingredients and mix well.
6 Stir in the rice and fry for ... - 42.8453
Spice Coated Pan Fried Fish
In a mixer blend together all the ingredients for the seasoned flour.
Remove to a plate.
Roll the fish fillets in seasoned flour to coat both sides, shaking to remove any excess flour.
In a nonstick frying pan/skillet, heat 4 tbsp oil.
Add fish to the hot oil... - 41.1123
Farida's Fried Eggplant In Spiced Yogurt Sauce
Prepare Spiced Yogurt with Cucumber & Tomato.
Cut eggplant in 1-inch slices; sprinkle lightly with salt.
Place slices in a colander sitting over a pan.
Let stand 30 minutes to allow salt to draw out any bitter juices.
Pat eggplant slices dry with paper... - 43.7134
Five Spice Salmon With Ginger Stir Fry
1. Wash the salmon and pat dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Rub the five-spice powder into both sides of the fish and season with salt and pepper. Set aside until required.
2. Trim the leek, slice it down the centre and rinse under cold water to remove any... - 39.6757
Spiced Deep Fried Prawns
Discard the head and shells from the prawns, leaving the tails attached.
Using a small, sharp knife, carefully slice down the back of each prawn to remove the vein.
Place prawns in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the coriander, cumin, garlic, soy sauce and... - 39.5678
Fried Spice Balls
1) In a bowl, add biscuit mix, sugar and nutmeg to combine.
2) In a measuring cup, beat in egg using a fork.
3) Pour in salad oil and sufficient milk to make 1/2 cup liquid.
4) Beat the liquid properly to blend the ingredients.
5) Quickly add... - 41.8673
Five Spice Beef Stir Fry
1. Place beef in shallow glass baking dish. Combine soy sauce and 2 tablespoons cornstarch in small bowl. Pour soy sauce mixture over beef; toss to coat thoroughly. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok. Heat skillet... - 36.4873
Spiced Fried Rice
Combine soy sauce, sherry and sugar in small bowl and blend well.
Set mixture aside.
Add 2 tablespoons oil to large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, tilting to coat.
Add half of garlic and half of pepper flakes and stir-fry until garlic is... - 41.5036
Five Spice Beef And Pepper Stir Fry And Rice With Smoked Almonds
1) In a saucepan, boil water for rice and prepare the rice following package directions.
2) In a small pot pour beef broth and cook over low heat.
3) Heat a wok-shaped skillet or pan over high heat.
4) Add oil and heat until smoking.
5) Add beef bits... - 44.0319
Fried Green Bananas With Spiced Ground Chicken
1. Peel the bananas with a paring knife (the peel doesn't come off easily when the bananas are unripe). Cut them in half lengthwise, then in half lengthwise again, so you have 4 long strips, each about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick... - 38.7295
Fry nuts in hot deep fat (360°) about 5 minutes, or until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper; drop into a paper bag containing a mixture of the salt, spices, and sugar.
Shake bag to coat nuts well. - 24.3175
Five Spice Chicken
Five Spice Chicken is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Five Spice Chicken recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 42.1931
Five Spice Squab And Mushrooms
Wash and dry the squabs; rub with 2 tablespoons soy sauce and the garlic.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet; brown the squabs in it.
Add the ham, salt, spices, sherry, ginger, the remaining soy sauce, and the water.
Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add... - 35.4544
Turkey Legs And Spiced Squash
Are you in search of a yummy recipe for dinner? Try this Turkey Legs and Spiced Squash recipe. The dish is totally irresistible and is sure to impress everyone. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare it at home. - 58.9722
Spiced Cranberry Chicken
Looking for an easy homemade Chicken recipe, why not give this Spiced Cranberry Chicken a try! Extremely simple and incredibly easy, it is needless to say that this Spiced Cranberry Chicken is also appetizingly inviting! - 33.7843
Nutmeg Spiced Veloute Sauce
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Stir in seasonings. - 32.0761
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces (see technique above). Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch;... - 16.9773
Spiced Lamb Chops
Place clarified butter in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Fry the onions, garlic, and ginger, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until onions are golden brown.
Remove pan from heat.
Remove onions, garlic, and ginger from the hot butter... - 40.4893
Simple Spiced Chicken Curry
1. Clean, wash and joint chicken.
2. Slice onions and garlic.
3. Heat fat. Add onions and fry. Add the chicken pieces and brown well.
4. Add sliced garlic and ground spices. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Add water and salt and simmer till chicken is tender and... - 42.3141
Honey Spiced Oregon Hazelnuts
In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm olive oil. Add garlic, cumin, Tabasco and honey. Stir the mixture, reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often. Do not burn. Add the nuts and stir to coat well. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or foil.... - 21.218
Chinese Five Spice Powder
In a blender combine cinnamon, aniseed, fennel seed, pepper and cloves.
Process until powdered.
In a tightly covered jar store seasoning in a cool dry place.
Season stir-fried vegetables with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon seasoning. - 25.5643
Spiced Scotch Pancakes
Spiced Scotch Pancakes is served as side dish across the world. Spiced Scotch Pancakes gets its rich flavor from spices mixed with flour and eggs. - 26.8697
Chinese 5 Spiced Beef With Peppers
Place mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
Remove and discard stems; slice caps into thin strips.
Cut beef into thin slices 1-inch long.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large skillet over high... - 41.5279
1.Place chilli, cumin and coriander in a non-stick saucepan.
Cook over low heat for 1 minute.
Add almonds and toss with spices and cook for a further 3-5 minutes or until golden.
2.Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
Serve as a snack or with drinks. - 26.6459
Five Spice Pork
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, stir together sherry, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five spice powder.
Add pork, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator... - 44.1417
Spiced Chinese Livers
In saucepan, pour boiling water over livers, drain, dry, and return to pan.
Add remaining ingredients except oil.
Cover pan and cook 10 minutes or until livers are done.
Transfer to bowl; stir in oil.
Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
Remove... - 34.7754
Skillet Spiced Apples
1) Mix together the vegetable oil and cloves bowl
2) Add the sliced apples and toss to coat
3) Into a large skillet, fry the apples with the lid on for about 10 minutes
4) Tip in the marmalade into the skillet
5) Serve the spiced apples with... - 33.0708
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the almonds and fry until golden brown.
Drain on abosrbent kitchen paper, then place in a serving dish.
Mix the salt and curry powder together and sprinkle over the almonds; toss well to coat. - 25.6698
Beat the steak well to flatten it, and then season with salt and pepper.
Fry in the dripping until well browned on both sides.
Add the onion, bay leaf, and nutmeg.
Cover with a fitting lid and cook slowly for 1 1/2 hours.
If necessary, add a very little water... - 30.0643
Five Spice Pork Chop Foil Wrapped
1. Marinate pork for 2 hours.
2. Cut tin foil into 4" (10 cm) squares. Place pork in center. Fold into an envelope, tucking remaining corner in to secure.
3. Deep-fry 4 or 5 at a time, over medium-high heat for approximately 3 minutes, turning over frequently. - 29.113
Spiced Citrus Sauce
In a small saucepan stir together sugar, cornstarch, orange peel, nutmeg, and ginger.
Add orange juice.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir in fruit; heat through.
Serve over pancakes, waffles, or ice milk. - 37.8056
Cold Spiced Cabbage
Cold Spiced Cabbage has a unique taste. Cold Spiced Cabbage gets its taste from cabbage mixed with white wine vinegar. Cold Spiced Cabbage is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 40.0358
In a large skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken and brown, turning to brown well on both sides.
Sprinkle with brown sugar, garlic salt, oregano, pepper and cinnamon.
Add vinegar, bay leaf, carrots, onions and prunes.
Cook over low heat until chicken and... - 43.309
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Bring soup stock to a boil, add soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and star anise. Place duck in stock and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until tender.
2. Remove duck and dry well.
3. Combine five-spice powder, salted black beans and... - 34.5555
Five Spice Spareribs
1. In a large bowl mix all the marinade ingredients and marinate the spareribs for about 25 minutes at room temperature.
2. In a deep -fat fryer or large wok fry the ribs slowly until they are brown and drain on kitchen paper, it can be... - 42.8197
Sweet Spiced Pistachios
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, shake the pistachios frequently until they're hot and golden, about 5 minutes.
Sprinkle sugar, cinnamon, and mace over nuts; stir until sugar melts and coats nuts with a glossy finish, about 5 minutes.
Pour the... - 16.6259
Spiced Potatoes With Onion And Peppers
Here is a super simple recipe for a side dish, specially for holidays or Thanksgiving. This spiced potatoes with onion and peppers is a fabulous recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. The dish is wonderfully flavored with a homemade pumpkin spice... - 112.171
Nice Spice Rice
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil, and fry the onion gently for about 3 minutes.
2. Stir in rice or grains, garlic, and spices and fry for about 3 minutes. Stir the mixture occasionally so as to avoid the grains from sticking.
3. Add boiling water and... - 46.8847
Crispy Spiced Chicken
1 Wash and clean chicken. Dry thoroughly and chop through the bone into 10 or 12 pieces. Combine five-spice powder and cornstarch and toss with chicken.
2 Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken pieces in batches for 5 minutes each batch; drain well. Reheat... - 29.0161
This Spiced Chicken is a mouthwatering fare. Try out this spicy chicken pieces with rice. Your suggestions for this Spiced Chicken are welcome. - 43.5048
Spiced Beef Short Ribs
In large Dutch oven combine water, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, gingerroot, star anise or aniseed, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, and sesame oil; mix well.
Cut ribs into two-rib portions.
Trim excess fat from ribs.
Add rib pieces to mixture in Dutch... - 40.2022
Berber Spiced Chicken Breasts
1. In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients except the chicken and lemon wedges and process to a paste. Spread the paste all over the chicken and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours.
2. Light a charcoal grill. When the coals are hot.... - 25.5757
Spiced Bombay Potatoes
Bombay potatoes gives you the taste of authentic Indian food. If you have plenty of potatoes, try making this recipe. You will love it. - 125.297
Thoroughly dry the beef; melt the lard in a heavy casserole and lightly brown the meat on all sides, being careful that the fat does not burn and blacken the meat.
When light brown, remove.
Cut bacon into small pieces, peel and slice finely the onions and... - 41.2797
Spiced Fresh Peach Chutney
Peel and pit peaches; cut into 1/2 inch pieces and mix with grapes, honey, and mustard; set aside.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan on medium-high heat, combine oil, onion, raisins, mustard seed, and allspice.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is golden and... - 32.6882
Spiced Prawn And Coconut Pilaf
1. Prepare rice according to pack instructions and set aside.
2. Into a food processor combine ginger, garlic and tomatoes and blend to make a paste. Set aside to use it for cooking.
3. In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and add the... - 43.2688
Dry Spiced Sweet Corn
Dry Spiced Sweetcorn has a luscious taste. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn gets its taste from potatoes mixed with sweet corn and flavored with spices. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn is loved by many food lovers. - 37.462
Potatoes And Aubergines Cooked In Whole Spices
Place 3 tablespoons of the chopped fresh coriander, the mint, 2 of the green chillies, chopped, and spring onions in a food processor and grind them for about 1 minute.
Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion seeds, curry leaves, garlic and shredded ginger... - 38.2332
Spiced Ground Pork
1. Stir-fry onion in oil over high heat for 30 seconds. Add ground pork and stir an additional 1 1/2 minutes.
2. Add soup stock and the rest of the ingredients except cornstarch solution. Reduce heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add... - 31.4824
Spiced Okra Curry
1.In a large wok or frying pan heat oil over a medium heat.
2. Add the onions and saute until soft.
3. Mix in the okra and saute until they begin to soften.
4. Tip in the tomatoes, chilli and seasonings.
5. Saute gently, taking care not to break up... - 40.8304
Spiced Potato Doughnuts
Into a bowl sift together the flour, the baking powder, the salt, the cinnamon, and the nutmeg.
In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, the butter, the sugar, the potatoes, the milk, the zest, and the vanilla until the mixture is combined well, add the p - 25.5833
Spiced Prawns In Coconut
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Stir in the vinegar and mix to a paste.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry gently until soft and golden brown.
6.... - 48.1927
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 104.254
India Spiced Eggplant
Place whole eggplant in a shallow pan and bake in a 400° oven until very soft (about 50 minutes).
Cut a slit in eggplant and scoop out pulp; discard large seed pockets, skin, and stem.
Coarsely chop pulp; place in a colander to drain.
Heat oil... - 43.7012
Spice Dusted Papaya
1. Cut papayas into 1/4-inch-thick slices and arrange on a platter.
2. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, stir ground cumin, cayenne, ground nutmeg, and pepper until the spices are fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from heat.
3. Sprinkle... - 24.2469
Asian Spiced Salmon With Braised Bok Choy
1. Rinse bok choy; trim off and discard tough stem ends and any bruised parts. Cut leafy tops crosswise into 2-inch strips; cut stems crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir garlic in 2 teaspoons oil until... - 28.4635
Haandi Minced Lamb With Whole Spices
1. Heat the oil in a haandi or deep saucepan and fry the onions until golden brown.
2. While the onions are cooking, mix together the shredded ginger, garlic, chillies and salt. Pour the mixture into the fried onions, then add the cinnamon, cardamoms and... - 35.337
Chicken Cooked With Whole Spices
1. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft and golden brown.
2. Add the ginger, garlic, cinnamon, cardamoms, peppercorns, red and green chillies and salt and stir-fry for about 1 minute, then add the chicken pieces and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes.
3.... - 36.174
Baby Potatoes With Whole Spices And Peppers
1. Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes until they are just tender. Check with a skewer to make sure they are cooked through.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the mixed seeds and fry for about 30 seconds. Lower the heat, add... - 35.1326
Indian Spiced Cabbage
In large bowl, combine cabbage and onion.
In large wok, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add chili peppers, mustard seeds, if using, and turmeric; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add cabbage-onion mixture, about 3 cups (750 mL) at a time, to wok, stir-frying to coat... - 38.7977
Spiced Courgette And Apple
1. Chop courgettes and apple into finger-sized pieces.
2. In a large saucepan heat oil and fry courgette and apple pieces for 3 minutes.
3. Add other ingredients and mix.
4. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes until done.
5.... - 44.9057
Hot Spiced Chicken
1. Take the salt and rub it on the chicken pieces and let them sit for about 30 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add the chilli (you may remove it when it turns black or leave it in).
3. Add the chicken and brown it slowly a few... - 43.3053
Creole Spiced Beef
1) Cut the beef meat into cubes of 4cm-1 1/2 inch.
2) In a shallow dish, place the beef cubes and combine with lime juice, ginger-garlic, cinnamon, chili, salt and ground... - 44.0593
Haandi Chicken Cooked In Green Spices And Herbs
1. Place the coriander seeds and sesame seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a paste.
2. Put the spice paste into a food processor with the green chillies, coriander, mint, garlic, half of the ginger and the salt and grind for a few seconds. Pour in the... - 40.9663
Lamb Chops Cooked In Green Spices
1. First make the spice paste: put the chopped fresh coriander, green chillies, lime juice, chopped mint, spring onions, garlic and salt into a food processor and grind to a fine paste.
2. Rub the spice mixture on to the lamb chops, using a fork to spread it... - 35.0152
Root Vegetables With Spiced Salt
1. Peel the carrot, parsnips, beetroots and sweet potato. Slice the carrot and parsnips into long, thin ribbons. Cut the beetroots and sweet potato into thin rounds. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
2. Half-fill a wok with oil and heat to 180°C/350°F. Add the... - 28.0394
African Spiced Chicken Stew
Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add the onion, garlic, cumin, coriander, and cinnamon.
Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add the broth, squash, corn,... - 36.507
Old Salem Tomato Soup Spiced
Put tomatoes, water, sugar, salt, cloves, peppercorns on to boil.
Put butter into a small saucepan; when it bubbles add onion and parsley, fry five minutes, being careful not to burn it.
Add flour and when well mixed stir into the tomatoes.
Add 1/4 teaspoon... - 33.6351
In a wide frying pan, combine chiles, garlic, and oil.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Stir over medium heat until slightly browned (about 5 minutes).
Sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
Let cool; then store... - 28.1915
Five Spice Beef Casserole
1. Heat wok over high heat with oil. Add ginger, garlic and onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute until fragrant.
2. Add beef chunks and continue to stir-fry for 2-2 1/2 minutes over high heat until light brown.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Transfer... - 33.4463
Spiced Cheese Cakes
Push the cottage cheese through a strainer until smooth, then mix with the milk, herbs, semolina, breadcrumbs, salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and Tabasco sauce.
Fold the ham into the cheese mixture.
The mixture should be thick, so if necessary add more... - 36.1583
Goan Spiced Aubergine
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/fan 140°C/gas mark 3.
2) In a bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together.
3) Gradually add about 175ml water and whisk to make a thin batter.
4) Season to taste and adjust the seasoning and spices.
5) In... - 44.3953
Five Spice Beef And Vegetables
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice, across the grain, into bite-size pieces.
Place the beef in a medium mixing bowl.
Stir together soy sauce, cornstarch, and five-spice powder.
Sprinkle mixture over meat and toss to coat.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over... - 43.3495
Tomato Soup Spice Loaf
Sift the first four ingredients into a bowl.
Add the sugar, raisins and nuts, then stir in a mixture of soup, oil and milk.
Mix thoroughly and scrape into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 50 minutes.
Cool and remove from pan. - 31.0645
Sichuan Spiced Peanuts______
Toast peppercorns in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, shaking often, until they are very fragrant, 4 to 5 .
minutes; do not scorch.
Remove from pan.
Crush with a mortar and pestle or place peppercorns in a plastic bag and crush with a heavy... - 29.7178
Spiced! Fruit And Vegetables
Fry the onion and celery in the oil until golden.
Stir in the curry powder and flour and cook gently for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Mix the stock or water with the ginger and gradually stir into the pan.
Add the lemon juice, rind, apricots, bananas,... - 31.3624
Pork And Spiced Cabbage
Dice the pork into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Heat it gently in the uncovered pressure cooker until the fat runs out, then brown it slightly.
Remove the meat from the cooker and lightly fry the onion until transparent.
Remove the thick stalk or core from the... - 46.6297
Spiced Up Leftover Rice
After a party you are left with loads of white rice and you don’t know how to use them; can't throw them either. Of course you wouldn't want to spend a lot of time cooking on the very next day of the party. So, here is a very easy and delicious way of using... - 120.397
Spiced Fries Recipes By Category