- » Spiced Duck
Spiced Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Duck recipes.
Iraqi Mandaean Spiced Stuffed Duck
Would you like to try a unique mandaean spiced stuffed duck? Take a look at this outstanding video that shares an amazing traditional style of cooking duck. See this impressive video that would also introduce you a variety of ingredients used in Iraqi... - 126.607
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Wash the duck well and dry.
3) With a knife, chop the liver and gizzard coarsely.
4) In a bowl, pound the coriander, cumin, saffron, anise, ginger, onions, garlic, and nuts. You can also chop these... - 46.7449
Barbecued Spiced Duck
Mix together the spices, salt and pepper to taste, the ginger, lemon juice, onions and garlic.
Soak the coconut in the water for 5 minutes, then add to the spice mixture.
Stir well to form a thick paste.
Tie the wings and legs of the duck together so that the... - 40.8724
This Spiced Duck makes a sumptuous meal ! Enjoy this spiced up boiled duck in the Eastern way by chopping it into small pieces or in the Western way by carving it ! Either way, it tastes mindblowing ! Serve it up with your favorite sauces ! Garnish with... - 38.1306
You May Also Like!
Crispy Duck With Five Spices
Crisp Duck With Five Spices is a delicious duck preparation that is extremely easy to make. I served this dish for a party at home my guests finished it in no time! The Crisp Duck With Five Spices is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 39.7199
Prick the skin of the duck. Roast the duck in a moderately hot oven 190C (375F) for 1 hour. Halve the leeks lengthwise. Wash sandy grit from between layers of leeks, cut into 5cm lengths. In a flameproof casserole place half the leeks, top with roasted duck.... - 23.4154
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Bring soup stock to a boil, add soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and star anise. Place duck in stock and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours until tender.
2. Remove duck and dry well.
3. Combine five-spice powder, salted black beans and... - 34.5555
Five Spice Duck Breast With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Drop the beans into a pan of boiling water. Add the carrots and red pepper and cook for 1 min. Add the mangetout for 1 min. Drain, rinse under cold water, then pat dry.
2. Heat a dry frying pan until quite hot. Add the duck breasts, skin-side down, reduce... - 35.1782
Five Spice Crispy Duck
1. Place a steaming rack in a wok. Pour in water to just below the level of the rack and bring it to a boil. Place the duck breast side up on a heatproof dish and set the dish on the rack. Cover and steam for 30 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Preheat the oven... - 29.8628
Roast Duck With Spiced Honey And Cognac Glaze
Remove giblets and neck from duck.
Rinse and drain duck, and prick or score skin to allow fat to drain properly.
Remove excess fat.
Season duck inside and out with salt and pepper.
Truss the bird with kitchen twine, tying legs and wings close to the body at... - 39.2079
Duck Soup (czarnina)
Purchase duck and blood from butcher.
The blood will contain vinegar.
(If preparing your own poultry, put 1/2 cup vinegar into glass bowl with blood to prevent coagulation.Set aside.) Cover duck and back ribs with water in a large kettle.
Bring to... - 42.9964
Sine Spice Roast Duck
1. For the marination, in a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and apply it liberally all over the duck; this duck needs to be refrigerator for at least eight hours, preferably overnight
2. Heat a pan to medium heat and place... - 47.1906
Eight Treasure Duckling
Eight Treasure Duckling is a lovely dish that has a unique and incomparable taste. It will be a great idea to serve this for your parties. This Eight Treasure Duckling recipe is fantastic and I often use it at home. - 44.9104
Roast Duck With Orange
Sprinkle ducks with onion salt and garlic.
Place orange quarters in bottom of roasting pan.
Set ducks, breast up, on orange slices.
Roast at 325° for 2 hours.
Use no water and it is not necessary to baste while roasting.
Prick the skin at 1/2 inch intervals... - 42.39