- » Spiced Drumstick
Spiced Drumstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spiced Drumstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spiced Drumstick recipes.
Five Spice Chicken Drumsticks
1. Mix the marinade ingredients together.
2. Place the drumsticks in a polythene bag, pour in the marinade and rub well to cover. Seal and chill overnight.
3. Turn onto a baking sheet and cook in a preheated oven, 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4, for 30-40 minutes,... - 33.5894
1) In a polythene abg, put drumsticks with seasoned flour.
2) Toss the drumsticks well to coat in the flour evenly.
3) In a heavy bottomed pan, heat the oil. ... - 44.4049
Lime And Spice Chicken Drumsticks
Cut 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in the fleshy part of each drumstick.
Place the drumsticks in a large bowl or glass baking dish.
In a measuring cup, combine the lime peel, lime juice, chile peppers, honey, garlic, cumin, oil, and salt until well-blended.
Pour... - 44.91
Old Fashioned Turkey Drumsticks
1. Place turkey drumsticks, thick end toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Sprinkle with seasonings and water. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 20 minutes. Turn drumsticks over; recover, and continue cooking on ROAST for 10... - 22.4884
Chinese Drumsticks is simply a delicious recipe. Try this Chinese Drumsticks; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 35.2674
Beer Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
1. Arrange turkey drumsticks in baking dish, 10x6x 1 1/2 inches. Mix barbecue sauce, beer, salt and pepper. Pour over drumsticks. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 10 minutes.
2. Turn drumsticks over. Cover tightly and microwave on medium (50%) 25... - 23.4902
These Mock Drumsticks are fabulous ! Try these spiced and sauced meat sticks rolled in bread crumbs and baked for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Mock Drumsticks are welcome. - 29.894
Cajun Ribs And Drumsticks Part 1
Although you will find them in butcher shops and barbecue stores, it's always a good idea to make smoked ribs and drumsticks at home. In that way, you can ensure that you get best of both health and taste. Enjoy them with collard greens for a healthy, tasty,... - 99.5176
Sweet And Sour Drumsticks
1. In a saucepan add salt and water and boil the drumsticks in it.
2. Drain out the drumsticks when done.
3. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
4. In a frying pan dry roast coconut.
5. Add in... - 43.4957
Chicken Satay Drumstick
The chicken satay drumsticks are oven cooked chicken drumsticks. Tossed in flour and satay sauce made with peanut butter, fruit chutney, lemon juice, sherry and soy sauce along with spices,the chicken satay drumsticks are left to marinate and coated with... - 44.5108
Delicious Drumstick Flowers And Raw Mango Bhajias
Take a large bowl or thali and put in the drumstick flowers, the gram flour, mangoes, finely chopped spring onions, chillies, fresh coriander, crushed ginger, turmeric and chilli powders, coriander and cumin seeds and salt. Mix the dry spices well into the... - 28.6143
Crispy Nutmeg Chicken Drumsticks
Do you like only the drumsticks part for a chicken? In this video, you will watch a brilliant method to make the drumsticks, tender as well as crisp. The nutmeg-flavored sauce adds extra zing to these drumsticks. Try yourself and once confident, serve it in... - 108.667
Bengali Sajne Sorse Or Drumsticks Cooked With Mustard Sauce
Wash the drumsticks and set aside.
Grind the spices and collect the water with which you wash your grinding stone or mixie.
Place the oil in a flat bottomed vessel. Heat it over a medium flame and when hot, add the green chillies, the onion seeds or kalonji,... - 29.875
Kerala Drumstick Dal Gravy
Wash both the dals well and cook them in salted water in a pressure cooker. Set aside. Boil a pan of water. Add salt, the whole spices and the stringed pieces of drumsticks and cook them till tender but intact.
Grind the masala till butter soft.
If you are... - 37.5118
Pickled Drumstick Surprise
Skirt the drumsticks well and cut each into 3-4 pieces. Wash well and cook in a large vessel of boiling water to which you have added some salt and the turmeric powder. The quantity of salt depends on the amount of water you use.
Boil till the vegetable is... - 28.3149
1. In a frying pan dry roast coconut, onion, chillies, peppercorns, corriander and cumin seeds.
2. Grind the spices to a smooth paste.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon oil and toss in asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add... - 43.0136
Moroccan Chicken Drumsticks
Do you want to prepare perfect chicken drumsticks, then here is a super easy recipe for you. The video here shows how to make delicious Moroccan chicken drumsticks that will compliment your summer menu. Impress your family and friends with these amazing... - 111.945
Orange Flavored Chicken
Want to try a different chicken recipe? Try this orange flavored chicken. This recipe from Indian cuisine cooks chicken drumsticks in orange juice along with Indian spices. This can be ideal as a side dish for dinner. So dinner time is going to be exciting! - 105.16
Mediterranean Style Baked Chicken And Potatoes
Here's my new and super easy Mediterranean Chicken and Potatoes recipe, it's super easy and can be prepped ahead of time! Nothing is as satisfying as oven roasted chicken and potatoes, cooked topped with a very lemony, garlicky and spicy marinade. It make a... - 118.919
Meen Muringakka Curry
Meen Murringakka Curry is a ppey fish and vegetable curry. Cooked with tamarind, spices and curry leaves, the Meen Murringakka Curry is prepared with added drumtsicks and has shallots, ginger and garlic for flavor. Spiced with red chilies, it is hot and... - 39.5549
Honey And Spice Roast Turkey
In a small bowl stir together pepper, ginger, salt, and five-spice powder.
In another small bowl combine honey and soy.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with some of the spice mixture.
Fasten neck skin to back of turkey... - 36.2443
Chicken With Sweet Spices
Combine garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, cardamom, allspice and cumin in small bowl.
Loosen skin from chicken breast, thighs and drumsticks with fingers (be careful not to puncture skin).
Rub or spoon sauce under skin.
Roast as directed in basic... - 33.483
1. Rub the cinnamon into the chicken meat, combine with the yogurt and marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a casserole and lightly fry the onions, chillis, cumin and garlic. Stir in the paprika.
3. Strain the chicken meat, reserving the... - 33.6982
Simmer chicken leg in water to cover until cooked.
Cool and debone, then slice the chicken thinly and arrange on serving plate.
Put all other ingredients, except spring onion and sesame seeds, in a wok and bring to the boil.
Simmer over low heat, stirring... - 40.6696
Five Spice Chicken
1. Pull off and discard skin from chicken. In a shallow dish just large enough to hold chicken, combine soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and five spice powders. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 4 hours. Add scallions to marinade during last 30... - 26.1123
Honey And Spice Duckling
Combine salt, pepper, ginger, and five spice powder.
Sprinkle cavity of duck with some of the salt mixture; rub remaining on skin.
Skewer neck skin to back; tie legs to tail.
Twist wing tips under back.
Prick skin all over with fork.
Place duckling,... - 34.6809
Five Spice Sesame Chicken
For coating, in a shallow dish combine crushed crackers, sesame seed, five spice powder, salt, and paprika.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in coating mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 32.5723
Spice Rubbed Chicken With Pomegranate Salad
1. Score the chicken with a sharp knife, about 2-3 cuts in each piece. Mix the spices with a little salt, the olive oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Using gloves (turmeric stains your fingers), rub this spice mixture over the chicken pieces and transfer to a... - 34.5738
Middle-eastern Spiced Pomegranate Chicken
For those who choose to eat “healthier” proteins, but get bored with the same old ways to cook them, here is a great way to turn plain chicken drumsticks into something exotic and truly delicious. This recipe uses incredibly healthy pomegranate juice,... - 92.9601
Aromatic Spiced Chicken And Rice
Place chicken in large pan of boiling water; simmer, covered, until just cooked.
Drain chicken; place in large freezer-safe container, stir in juice and half the spices.
Marinate chicken, covered, in refrigerator 3 hours, [can be prepared ahead to this point;... - 38.1489
Cumin Spiced Apricot Chicken
1. Remove any excess fat from the chicken legs.
2. Use a small sharp knife to carefully cut the flesh away from the thigh bone.
3. Scrape the meat away down as far as the knuckle. Grasp the thigh bone firmly and twist it to break it away from the... - 38.0685
Barbecued Lemon Turkey
Have meatman cut frozen turkey in half lengthwise.
At home thaw turkey.
Cut into pieces: 2 wings, 2 drumsticks, 2 thighs, 4 breast pieces, and 2 back pieces.
In large plastic bag combine oil, soy sauce, onion, sugar, turmeric, ginger, lemon peel, and... - 39.941
Chicken On The Spit
Devour this very delicious and easy to prepare Chicken On The Spit - a treat for those who love to have non-veg items. Pretty good enough to be served as a side dish for parties and get together! - 31.5436
Pheasant With Green Peppercorns
1. Using a very sharp knife, remove the breasts and drumsticks from each bird.
2. Put the pheasant in a dish with the orange juice, garlic, chives and salt. Cover and chill 4 hours.
3. Transfer the pheasant and marinade to a frying pan. Add the peppercorns... - 30.3061
Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
Soak the saffron strands in the boiling water.
Heat the ghee or oil in a large pan and fry the chicken over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned.
Take out the chicken and set aside.
Add the onions,... - 40.2095
Chicken Teriyaki is a delicious grilled chicken with sweet sour brandied sauce poured over, from the Japanese cuisine. Serve e it up with some grated ginger and red pepper condiment (if desired) for a casual or party meal with family and friends. Let me... - 46.1495
Deviled Oven Fried Chicken
1 ln a large bowl, combine the buttermilk, mustard, garlic, and red pepper.
Add the chicken pieces, cover, and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or as long as overnight.
2 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a shallow bowl, combine the... - 39.377
Season chickens with salt.
Place halves, skin down, in shallow baking pan.
Blend remaining ingredients and brush generously with sauce.
Bake at 350°, turning and basting with pan drippings several times.
Bake until chicken is fork tender and drumstick twists... - 35.0489
Poached Chicken Legs With Two Sauces
Preparation Combine dipping sauce ingredients in separate bowls and set aside.
Crush ginger with the flat side of the cleaver.
Cooking Combine water, ginger, star anise, tangerine peel, green onions, and salt in a large pot and bring to a boil.
Add chicken... - 34.4762
Curry Barbecued Chicken
Break wing, hip, and drumstick joints of chickens so pieces will remain flat.
Twist wing tips under back.
Combine cooking oil, lime peel and juice, onion, garlic, curry powder, salt, cumin, coriander, cinnamon, and pepper.
Place chickens in... - 41.9285
Saffron & Honey Chicken
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan on high heat, boil broth, lime juice, honey, saffron, Worcestershire, curry, oregano, paprika, pepper, and soy until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Stir in rice flour mixture; stir over high heat until boiling.
Rinse chicken... - 35.4027
Turkey En Cocotte
This Turkey En Cocotte is one of the best turkey vegetable dishes that I've ever known. Savor these herbed and spiced skillet-cooked drumsticks baked with turnip and romaine leaves in your very next meal. Feel free to express yourself about this Turkey En... - 34.2588
Tari Ma Sekta Ni Sing
Tie drumsticks in bundles of three or four, or leave loose.
Heat fat in a pan and fry ground spices for 1-2 minutes.
Add toddy, salt and drumsticks and simmer till done. - 35.2901
Vietnamese Canh Ga Chien - Fried Chicken Wings
1. Wash and clean the chicken wings and drumsticks with water and salt. Set aside to let it dry completely.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the five spice powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, white pepper, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and... - 122.006
Chicken Pandan or Pandan Chicken is a delicious Thai chicken dish. Chicken pieces such as drumsticks, wings, and boneless breasts are marinated in a concoction of seasonings and spices then wrapped in Pandan (Screwpine) leaves. This can be cooked in different... - 92.6172
1. Clean, wash and cut fish into slices.
2. Apply salt and leave aside.
3. Grind chillies, garlic, cumin, and coriander leaves.
4. Grate coconut, add a little,warm water and extract milk.
5. Soak tamarind and squeeze out pulp.
6. Soak jaggery in tamarind... - 47.0073
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 40.3306
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is an easy recipe to make Mixed Vegetable Curry and this recipe has no onion and garlic in it. This dish is normally prepared for Makar Sankranti in Maharashtra. You can serve this dish with hot roti or rice. - 137.281
Chicken In Sour Cream Sauce
The chicken in sour cream sauce is made with chicken drumsticks. Mixed in a casserole dish with vegetables like onions, potatoes and carrots, the chicken in sour cream sauce is spiced with paprika and cooked in chicken stock and sour cream. Roasted in the... - 42.8059
Gur Amli Nu Doru
Boil drumsticks till just done.
Heat ghee or oil in a pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add remaining chopped ingredients and powdered spices and saute for one minute.
Add gram flour and continue to saute for 1-2 minutes more, adding a little water if... - 40.328
Devji No Machhi No Patio
Clean tamarind and remove any seeds or strings.
Rub fish with salt and lime juice and leave for half an hour.
Peel and cut drumsticks into three-inch pieces or slice aubergines.
Heat fat in a patio or broad-based pan and fry onions till light brown.
Add a... - 45.3932
Sweet And Sour Turkey Drums
1) Combine together the flour, paprika, salt and pepper.
2) With the seasoned flour, coat the drumsticks.
3) In a large frying pan or Dutch Oven, heat the oil.
4) Add the turkey and brown it on all the sides. Drain the excess oil.
5) Add the onion and... - 44.7295
1. Cut beans, brinjals, peeled potatoes, radish and bitter gourd into long pieces and fry separately.
2. Cut drumsticks into long pieces and shell peas.
3. Grind ginger, mustard seeds and turmeric to a smooth paste.
4. Heat fat, fry dry mixed spices and curry... - 39.1978
Khara Rus Chaval
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till brown.
Add half cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ground spices and saute for 2-4 minutes.
Add meat or chicken and continue to saute till brown, adding a little... - 46.8556
Roast Goose With Cherry Sauce
Rinse goose and pat dry.
Season cavity with salt.
Skewer neck skin to back.
Tuck drumsticks under band of skin across tail or tie drumsticks to tail Twist wing tips under back.
Prick skin well all over.
Place goose on rack in shallow roasting pan, breast side... - 40.8633
Nariel Na Doodh Ma Papeta Ne Sekta Ni Sing
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions with whole spices till onions are light brown.
Add half a cup water and simmer till onions are mushy and water has evaporated.
Add ginger, garlic, turmeric, cumin powder and salt and saute for 1-2 minutes.
Add tomatoes if used... - 41.2773
1. Wash gram and boil in water with turmeric powder.
2. Wash and cut drumsticks and ladies fingers into even-sized pieces; slice onions.
3. When gram is cooked add vegetables.
4. Lightly fry in a little oil, coriander seeds, cumin, fenugreek, asafoetida and... - 44.5208
Southern Fried Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Take a bowl, place chicken and pour in milk. Keep aside till used.
3. Take a large plastic bag, add flour along with spices, a little salt and generous amounts of pepper and keep aside.
4.... - 40.7969
Easy Herbed Cheese Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Use your fingers to loosen skin of chicken. Insert cheese under skin, using about 1 tablespoon for breasts and thighs and less for drumsticks and wings. Spread cheese over chicken as much as possible. Brush or rub skin with oil.... - 19.2574
Oven Barbecue Chicken
Oven barbecue chicken is a simple chicken recipe made with a barbecue sauce of choice. Spiced with red pepper and cooked in the oven, this chicken can be served with sides of choice. - 27.1842
Crispy Twice Fried Chicken
1. Make the spice paste: In a mini food processor, combine all of the ingredients and process to a dry paste.
2. Prepare the chicken: In a large, deep skillet, heat the vegetable oil to 365° Rub the spice paste all over the chicken pieces, massaging it in.... - 27.6972
Confit Turkey Legs
1. Rinse turkey legs, pat dry, and lay in an 11- by 17-inch pan (or 1/2 each in 2 pans, 9 by 13 in.).
2. In a bowl, mix salt, brown sugar, marjoram, tarragon, pepper, coriander, and garlic. Rub mixture all over turkey legs. Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours,... - 29.8317
Soy Glazed Chicken
Combine soy sauce, onion, garlic, cooking oil, five spice powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Place chicken in plastic bag; set in a bowl.
Pour soy sauce mixture over chicken; ciose bag.
Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, turning chicken... - 33.9992
Biryani is synonymous with celebrations in the Muslim community. Specifically on Eid, Biryani is a must have on the festive menu.
My case is no different. We indulge in this Chicken Biryani on Eid ul fitr, the festival marking the end of the holy month of... - 50.5315
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 0
Royal Duck Curry
For paste: Combine chilies, coriander seed, peppercorns, caraway seed and cloves in mortar and crush to powder.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add garlic, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, shrimp paste, lemongrass, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, ginger and lime peel... - 42.1212
Mexican Chicken With Spicy Bacon
Mexican chicken with spicy bacon is a simple yet savory chicken recipe with a bit of heat to it. Flavored with a three spice medley of cinnamon, cloves and garlic, the chicken is layered below the skin with a pepper and bacon mix. Grill roasted on a pan, it... - 39.6759
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Chop onion. Grind coconut, green chillies, coriander leaves, garlic, cumin and coriander powder to a fine paste.
3. Soak tamarind in warm water and strain it.
4. Heat oil; fry chopped onion till light brown.
5. Add ground spices,... - 44.748
1. Boil dal. Add vegetables cut into even sized pieces, and powdered spices, and cook till vegetables are tender.
2. Add tamarind juice extracted in a cup of hot water. Bring to boil. Test for seasoning and remove.
3. Heat clarified butter in a frypan. Add... - 39.6817
1. Roast coriander seeds, fenugreek, cumin, red chillies, Bengal gram and black gram.
2. Grate coconut. Roast and grind to a fine paste with the Toasted masala.
3. Clean and wash red gram. Boil till soft.
4. Add cut and prepared vegetables and spices;... - 42.7572
Prawn And Vegetable Curry
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander leaves, coconut, garlic and ginger.
2) Coat prawns with salt and turmeric and leave aside for about 30 minutes.
3) Wash cocums.
4) Take a wok, heat oil. Fry onions until soft.
5) Add prawns and... - 44.817
How To Make Classic Bbq Chicken
Just the thought of barbecuing chicken at your backyard can make your mouth water. You must have prepared bbq chicken at home for several time, but this recipe is something different. It's easy, simple and quick. So, don't get late, watch the video and set... - 134.332
Sukto is a unique Bengali preparation, which includes karela or bitter gourd. Different types of vegetables are used in this dish and that is why, it is very nutritious too. The most essential vegetables used in Sukto are, bitter gourd, eggplant, papaya,... - 48.7368
Grilled Chicken With Honey Fruit Marinade
1. Dry the chickens after washing them, using paper toweling.
2. Use a large meat knife or cleaver to slit each one in half along the breast bone.
3. Flatten chicken by lightly breaking drumstick, hip and wing joints.
4. In a small... - 44.7116
Saudi Arabian Kabsa
Here is an outstanding video that shows how to prepare a national dish of Saudi Arabia called Kabsa. In this video, the chef here explains the importance of Kabsa in Saudi Arabia. Try out this fantastic, spicy rice that would surely make your meal more... - 132.878
Learn how to make delicious Tandoori Chicken, a barbequed chicken dish from India. It's a great recipe for your outdoor barbeque grill -- just in time for summer get-togethers. The experience, the spices, the color, the flavor, the aroma….the combination of... - 51.3147
Spicy Brinjal Curry
1. Melt the tamrind paste in warm water for 30 mins.
2. Microwave drum sticks with a pinch of salt and little water for 30-60 seconds and set aside.
3. For the spicy curry sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add channa daal, urad daal and stir.
4.... - 99.6164
Twice Cooked Quail
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, rosemary and garlic.
3. Rub the spice and seasoning mixture into the cavity and on the outside of each quail.
4. Truss each quail using a 10 inch butchers twine such... - 40.3983
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 45.4721
Oriental Duck Roast
Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against sides.
Take a large bowl and... - 40.4825
Sicilian Style Chicken Cacciatore
Here is an outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for chicken cacciatore. See Steve as he makes this hunter style Sicilian chicken cacciatore dish with plenty of tomatoes, chicken, mushrooms and spices to perfection. Try out this wonderful chicken... - 113.801
Barbecue Chicken In The Oven
1. Clean the chicken and pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Arrange them in a wide mouthed baking dish.
3. In a small bowl add salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Mix them well.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
5. Take the baking... - 108.412
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and slice caps in half.
Remove shrimp legs, leaving shells and tails intact.
Cut along backs of shrimp with scissors; rinse out sand veins.
Sprinkle... - 40.1304
Gai Yang Hua Hin
Gai Yang (Thai barbecued chicken) is a tasty way to serve chicken to family and friends. You can use chicken parts as this recipe calls for or whole chicken cut in half. Sometimes I use split Cornish Game Hens which have a milder and closer to a Thai... - 49.7799
This Slick Chick can be a real crowd pleaser when served for parties or get-togethers; yeah, this Chicken dish takes in a very desirable combination of meat, spices, sweetner and fruits! And believe me, this slick chick is reallt worth the time you spend on... - 45.1037
Chicken And Sausage Puttanesca
The chicken and sausage puttanesca is a cooked and baked chicken preparation made along with italian sausages and veggies. Made savory and appetizing with onions, garlic and tomatoes with anchovy paste, I like using the hot italian sausages in this recipe.... - 45.6488
Chicken In Light Sauce
In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, yogurt, and 1 cup of water.
Mix well and set aside.
Put chopped garlic and ginger into the container of an electric blender, along with 2 tablespoons of water.
Blend until you have a smooth paste.
Cut chicken into... - 47.4724
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 45.586
1. Pressure cook dal and mash well.
2. Dice tomatoes, kohlrabi, chayote, potato,onion, tomato, carrot, radish and beans and pressure cook.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
4. When they splutter lower the heat and add cumin seeds.... - 47.4753
Idli Sambar With Chutney
1. Soak Urad Dal (skin removed black gram) and rice separately in the morning and grind it together to make a paste at night.
2. Mix it thoroughly, adding salt and water.
3. This mixture should be of a thick pouring consistency.
4. Keep the mixture in... - 45.7797
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 62.2143
Moroccan Chicken Meat Vermicelli
1. CHICKEN: In a pot, drizzle the olive oil and vegetable oil. Add the grated onions, chicken spices, cinnamon sticks, and the chicken. Mix all the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
2. Cover the pot and cook the chicken on medium heat... - 124.127